Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-27-2006, 12:06 AM   #1
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Body Shops in the Bay...

Hey guys, I'm in need of a shop to replace my radiator core support. Fucking rediculous prices around my area (Marin.. Big suprise there.. ) But ya, places that do good work and are on the cheaper side for labor rates. I Already have a replacement just need someone to drill the old one out and spot weld the new one. Thanks guys...
blackflag_Rms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2006, 05:02 PM   #2
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Friday Bump...
Old 01-27-2006, 05:08 PM   #3
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yes i would like to know also.. and i have 2 good radiator supports if anyone needs any

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 10:50 PM   #4
JtWo
Zilvia Addict

JtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to JtWo
My Parents body shop in milpitas

Angel Body and Paint
1365 Minnis Circle
Milpitas CA 95035

Tell them I sent you and they should hook you up. If they don't...just tell me and I bitch at my mom til she bitches at my dad til he lowers the price. LOL.
Old 01-28-2006, 11:39 PM   #5
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JtWo
My Parents body shop in milpitas

Angel Body and Paint
1365 Minnis Circle
Milpitas CA 95035

Tell them I sent you and they should hook you up. If they don't...just tell me and I bitch at my mom til she bitches at my dad til he lowers the price. LOL.

you mom own angel's?
man i send so many cars to you guys. I use to work at Sunrise living services and you guys fix all our company cars, van, buses.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 12:45 AM   #6
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i will never go back to not having or having access to a welder. i feel so bad for you guys who can't just go weld whenever you want.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 11:27 AM   #7
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

Man don't remind me... If I had a welder I would have done this months ago... Thanks for the suggestions guys...

Chinese New Years Bump!
Old 01-31-2006, 09:32 AM   #8
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

Come on is that the only shop you guys know. I'm taking a day off sometime this week to go around the Bay and get quotes from as many places possible.

*To the top*
Old 01-31-2006, 10:56 AM   #9
Rps13Dfrt510
Leaky Injector

Rps13Dfrt510 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Rps13Dfrt510
I know a place here in Alameda Dream Autoworks. The labor is cheap and they do good job also. I've seen a lot so 240's goin there.
Old 02-01-2006, 06:08 PM   #10
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

Thanks man, I'll check 'em out..