Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-02-2009, 02:28 AM   #271
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
new chapter is out, it was OK, Madara came to the rescue with was kinda weak sauce but at the same expected. that crazy hot bitch is pretty strong haha. I feel bad for whoever has to mate with her, yeah bitch is hot but god damn she is crazy.

discuss

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2009, 02:34 AM   #272
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
She spits SEMEN!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:41 AM   #273
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
She spits SEMEN!
no thats the akatsuki member, he's like "AHHHH CUM SHOT BITCH!" and then takes there chakra all status

Review Thread
Old 10-02-2009, 02:43 AM   #274
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
no thats the akatsuki member, he's like "AHHHH CUM SHOT BITCH!" and then takes there chakra all status
No, but she seals em in the room! 'Member?
Old 10-02-2009, 03:03 AM   #275
bardabe
Post Whore!

i know she's a fuckin pedo rapist bitch sasuke is like 16 she's like hella old

Review Thread
Old 10-02-2009, 12:46 PM   #276
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
i know she's a fuckin pedo rapist bitch sasuke is like 16 she's like hella old
I would too. It sucked that Akatsuki Clayface gave him back his chakra.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:36 PM   #277
bardabe
Post Whore!

^^^ lol you fuckin HOMO!!! YOUR GHEY FOR SASUKE OMG!!! LMAO xD you GAYLORD!!!!!

Review Thread
Old 10-02-2009, 05:37 PM   #278
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Hard on for the Kage. Bust kage. YUM!
Old 10-03-2009, 06:48 AM   #279
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
So I guess Sasuke's idea of jumping in the kage's meeting was a bad idea. Like I said, kages are badass. Kuz he got whooped.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:47 AM   #280
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
yea im so glad sasuke got his ass beat

that motherfucker is annoying
Old 10-03-2009, 10:23 AM   #281
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
I do want him to kill or amaterasu the shit outta danzo though. He should do that to danzo's eyes, that would be fckin' awesome. Danzo would lose his precious sharingan. He hated/envied the Uchiha's soo much but he took from them, what made them, them.
Old 10-03-2009, 01:59 PM   #282
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
is anime 129 out yet?
Old 10-03-2009, 02:55 PM   #283
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
is anime 129 out yet?
nah, episode 129-130 out 10-08-09
Old 10-05-2009, 02:23 PM   #284
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Ok so I just finished all of the manga from when I last posted from the episodes and so much shit has happened! Its so nice to actually be able to read whats next right away but now I guess I have to wait each week for the Manga now which sucks. Some of these characters came outta nowhere...
Old 10-05-2009, 02:39 PM   #285
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsilvias13 View Post
Some of these characters came outta nowhere...
I agree. Does anyone else get the feeling the Kishimoto is rushing towards a conclusion?
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 02:44 PM   #286
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
I agree. Does anyone else get the feeling the Kishimoto is rushing towards a conclusion?
I sure as hell hope not. He's been rather meticulous so far with the character development and interactions. It'd be a shame to just Soprano it like that.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #287
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Not me, I think he's going too slow, lol. What characters are you guys referring to? I wouldn't want to read or see about characters from other lands/villages that have no real role in the story. But that's just me, I know some people like to know all the little details.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:51 PM   #288
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Not me, I think he's going too slow, lol. What characters are you guys referring to? I wouldn't want to read or see about characters from other lands/villages that have no real role in the story. But that's just me, I know some people like to know all the little details.
I'm referring to all the Kages and their little entourages... I'm just so used to getting so much detail about the characters, it seems like we know next to nothing about these characters. It seems completely different than how other non-central characters were introduced. Different from how Kankuro & Temari were introduced. Different from the Sound genins or Haku. Different from the frog sages, etc etc.

The only exception seems to be the Raikages people. We're getting lots of info on them. And we got a little info on the the guy with the Byakugan. Everybody else is just a bunch of question marks.

But I may just impatient. I want to know all these characters as well as we do characters like Kiba, Chouji, Shikamaru, Neji and all the rest of Naruto's friends. Hell, even as much as the Sound Four. And I feel like we're not gonna get that level of detail about them because the main puzzle pieces are all starting to fall into place and the climax of the story isn't far off.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:20 PM   #289
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Or they are focusing on each team one by one as they are encounting team hebi Douche.

that makes more sense.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:30 PM   #290
simmode1
Post Whore!

I just don't see there being enough storyline left to do that. I mean, what's left to do?

-Reveal the Moon's Eye Plan.
-Naruto completes 'That Jutsu'.
-Naruto vs Sasuke rematch.
-Battle Royal to defeat Akatsuki.
-Naruto becomes Hokage.

I just don't see enough time for all these characters to get time in the limelight like in the Sasuke Retrieval Arc. What else do you guys think needs to be covered which might include all these new ppl?
Old 10-07-2009, 12:26 AM   #291
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Moon Eye plan backfires on everybody, the 3 nations get FUCKED UP, chaos "worldwide"

but before that, Sasuke has a trump card that NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT. SHITVILLE express!

Susanoo v Kyuubi.

SHIT GETS FUCKED UP.

TITTIES FLYING.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:34 AM   #292
bardabe
Post Whore!

^^^ I like sochbats idea better lol

Review Thread
Old 10-07-2009, 12:52 AM   #293
SochBAT
Post Whore!

And the best part about my version?

While everyone has been weakened to shit, this starts ANOTHER large war among the nations, all vying for power. Everyone is at the same level, pushing to climb up and FUCK THE OTHER NATIONS IN THE ASSHOLE.

More TITTIES FLYING!

Oh, and one thing i TOTALLY want to happen.

OxRapper trains Naruto to control the 9 tails.

Naruto controls the 9 tails!!!

The 9 Tails then says, "FUCK YOU, it was a ploy!" and starts to fuck shit up.

9 Tails breaks free from Naruto, as in they are 2 separate entities, and BOOM.

9 Tails + Moons' Eye Plan fucking the world without lube.

Ninjews gotta A) fight other nations, B) Bring Peace, C) OMGWTF Get SASUKE BACK! D) Kill/remerge Naruto and the Kyuubi.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:52 AM   #294
Synicals13
Zilvia Member

Synicals13 has made poor choicesSynicals13 has made poor choicesSynicals13 has made poor choicesSynicals13 has made poor choicesSynicals13 has made poor choicesSynicals13 has made poor choicesSynicals13 has made poor choices
I say, they're gonna explain how Madara is still alive. And wtf did they do once the beasts were extracted. WE still dont know shit about that black/white half plant guy either

They could still explain shit about naruto's parents too. Maybe he has a bloodline ability that his pops or moms has. Or maybe is dad is still alive, cuz his "spirit" talked naruto out of using the kyuubi's ability vs pain.

They could also explain how ox or killer bee controlled the beast within and what ever happened after the fight with sasuske and his crew, cuz he survived.

And hopefully they go into more detail about the kages cuz i'd like to know about them and their abilities like others said.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:43 PM   #295
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
And the best part about my version?

While everyone has been weakened to shit, this starts ANOTHER large war among the nations, all vying for power. Everyone is at the same level, pushing to climb up and FUCK THE OTHER NATIONS IN THE ASSHOLE.

More TITTIES FLYING!

Oh, and one thing i TOTALLY want to happen.

OxRapper trains Naruto to control the 9 tails.

Naruto controls the 9 tails!!!

The 9 Tails then says, "FUCK YOU, it was a ploy!" and starts to fuck shit up.

9 Tails breaks free from Naruto, as in they are 2 separate entities, and BOOM.

9 Tails + Moons' Eye Plan fucking the world without lube.

Ninjews gotta A) fight other nations, B) Bring Peace, C) OMGWTF Get SASUKE BACK! D) Kill/remerge Naruto and the Kyuubi.
Lol... I'd like them to go this route and give us more story instead of just wrapping it up. But as long as it's the #1 selling manga in the world, I guess it would be in their best interest to continue instead of wrapping things up...
Old 10-08-2009, 03:45 PM   #296
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synicals13 View Post
I say, they're gonna explain how Madara is still alive. And wtf did they do once the beasts were extracted. WE still dont know shit about that black/white half plant guy either

They could still explain shit about naruto's parents too. Maybe he has a bloodline ability that his pops or moms has. Or maybe is dad is still alive, cuz his "spirit" talked naruto out of using the kyuubi's ability vs pain.

They could also explain how ox or killer bee controlled the beast within and what ever happened after the fight with sasuske and his crew, cuz he survived.

And hopefully they go into more detail about the kages cuz i'd like to know about them and their abilities like others said.
Naruto and his dad don't have any bloodline limits, unless you count them being chakra/stamina powerhouses because they are descendants of the Senju clan. More info on Kushina would be great though. But the 4th is definently dead. What we saw when he spoke to Naruto was the part of Minato's soul/spirit that was sealed in Naruto when the Kyubi was sealed.

And I don't think that Killerbee 'controls' his bijuu as much as it cooperates with him. The 8tails has a better temperment than the 9tails. I think Naruto will have to approach his relationship with it differently than Killerbee, but Bee could still teach him alot, I think.

And of course, more info on all the other Kages and the ppl from the country of Iron would be great. So far, the samurai's seem like bitches...
Old 10-08-2009, 10:53 PM   #297
bardabe
Post Whore!

^^^ yeah seriously i thought samurai's where gonna be like a bunch of SSJ4's haha all stupidly strong like "AHH BITCH U DEAD!"

Review Thread
Old 10-08-2009, 11:20 PM   #298
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
10 Tails~~~~~~~~~ WHAT????
Old 10-08-2009, 11:41 PM   #299
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Enjoy Manga Fox: Naruto Vol.49 Ch.467: Declaration of War Online Manga Scans
Old 10-08-2009, 11:52 PM   #300
bardabe
Post Whore!

^^^ damn you beat me to it, shit is nuts getting good now, WW4 Mothafuckas!!!!

Review Thread