Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-23-2007, 09:03 PM   #271
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Miatas are cool, and really interesting to drift.

To stay on topic, hard to see the stretch, but for you 16" lovers, the above is 215/40 on a 16x9
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2007, 11:16 PM   #272
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
thats a sick NB.
makes me wish i had done something sick with mine before i sold it

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:21 PM   #273
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Not to be a dickola. But that's unstretched to me. Maybe it's the sidewall design, but it's almost damn near straight.

I want extreme. EXTREMEEEEEE.

I'm gonna go lick my tires right now.
thats so mean i thought i was cool .. haha k next time i put tires on ill post haha 215's in the front and 225 in the rear .. haha
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:38 PM   #274
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
I have heard of NO ONE crashing in a mountain around here because they ran a stretched tire. Please, chime in if you have, but I have never heard of it.

I HATE baseless claims like this.
Actually squidd there is a post in this thread about a guy crashing in the canyons because he stretched his tires too much and blew a bead. Personally I agree with the wookie, but like you said stretched tires are not about performance or safety they are about looks. The right amount of stretch looks good, but I personally think that the extremely stretched ones look like they belong on some vato's minitruck though.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:02 AM   #275
Wookie384
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Wookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wookie384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
see..... here's the thing, i'm down at the Y, and my roommate, he's a bit of an odd duck, he stretches tires. see, now, if you read your own post, you'd understand that in drifting, we'd also like to go fast. it's motorsport, and as such, shit-tastic tires don't accomodate our grip requirements. this is why you shouldn't be arguing here. it's obvious that your concept of "drifting" is what bow-wow told ya, we aren't in control unless we're out of control. and in the end, it doesn't matter what your opinion is anyways, this isn't an opinion thread. stretch your tires and post pics, or don't post here.
So if you like to go fast, and you need grip, how does stretched tired help you achive beter grip? BTW im only two years older than you.
Wookie384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:08 AM   #276
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Dude, this isn't an opinions thread. It's a picture thread of badass stretches on wheels. Get the point. hate it or love it, doesn't matter. Only pictures do.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:19 AM   #277
Wookie384
Zilvia Addict

Wookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really nice
Quote:
Wow.... you just related me stretching tires on my track car to people crashing in the canyons...

What kind of retarded logic is that? Are you fucking brain dead? It's scum bag rationalizations like that, that make this state suck to live in.

What I do with my tires has NOTHING, and I repeat NOTHING to do with people crashing in canyons. A hope a fucking asteroid hits you in the face for having such a bullshit thought process. Seriously, do NOT blame ME for stupid kids in their Honda Accords flipping at the local "too-gay".

I have heard of NO ONE crashing in a mountain around here because they ran a stretched tire. Please, chime in if you have, but I have never heard of it.

I HATE baseless claims like this.

2 - Who the fuck ever said this was about performance? You stretch because of how it LOOKS. I don't know how many other ways I can say this. IT'S NOT A PERFORMANCE BENEFIT TO STRETCH YOUR TIRE. No one is arguing that. If you're going to start a debate with me, at least READ MY POST FIRST. You will NOT last in an argument with me if you can't at least do that.

3 - You think I don't have safety in mind?

That's why I have 4 wheel Z32 brakes, that's why I have a 5 point racing harness, that's why I have a 4 point FIA approved roll bar, that's why I have a FIA certified bucket seat, that's why I have a SA2000 certified helmet, that's why I have fireproof FIA approved racing gloves?

It's DRIFTING. Safety is a distant third to 1. Looking BAD ASS 2. Driving Badass. Safety is still a concern but it's not top priority.

Think about it, at most of these tracks we're doing like max 70mph through a turn? By ourselves? With nothing but a cone, haybale or a little patch of dirt to hit?

There's no walls on So Cal race tracks. There's no cliffs. If you go off course the most you're going to hurt is your cheap aero.

I've popped tires in mid drift, my car didn't flip over onto it's roof and explode in flames, it just went POP and I slowed down. BFD.

Can't go fast with stretch tires? Ask the stretch master.

Live your life in fear asshole, but do NOT tell me I have to. I have complete confidence in myself, my car, my brain, and my balls to carry me through whatever it is I get myself into.

Enjoy your balloon tires. Enjoy racing your xB. Enjoy yelling at kids to stay off your lawn. Enjoy living your life never knowing "what if...". Enjoy living without risk, danger, and pain.

Unfortunately, this is NOT the place for you. Get out.
1. See the problem is that people come onto this forum to gain knowledge, and when self rightous people like you who think they know everything, claim that its safe to stretch tires. The newb's believe it, problem is most of the people on this forum go to the canyons, I won't deny it, I do.

2. Thats what my point is too. Problem is that you're bashing on everyone who re-states that claim. Remember this is a forum and everyone has the right to state an opinion. I stated mine, obviously you don't like it.

3. You can have all the brake upgrades in the world but those upgrades are only as good as the tire and its grip. I have power slot rotors, axxis ultimates, braided brake lines, and motul RBF600, with 215 45 16 Azenis mounted on 16x7 FN01R-C's. I chose not to streach the size because; 1. I don't like the look, and 2. I'd like to have as much surface area of the tire gripping the road.

Last time I checked; California Speedway has walls. As does Irwindale (A So. Cal track where a lot of drifting events are held).
Old 10-24-2007, 12:28 AM   #278
Wookie384
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants View Post
Nah dude. Safety is dead last, I drift with no helmet every chance I get, I'd drift with no belts except I come out of the seat every time I hit the brakes, 7 car stack em up tandem with no door bars, fuck it.

I just out valued 90% of the cars here with safety gear for pro-am it was the gayest shit ever. I hate it, I'll wear it once. it will go back in the bag until the tags go out or I do some meth and somehow concoct a scheme about how driving nopi is a good idea.

womping about Safety is for faggots pretending to be racecar drivers.

Unsafe is old man willow barrelling down some mountain road in a Scion he thinks is fast because he holds the steering wheel with two hands on the "mountain passes". But really its cool because his all seasons aren't stretched and so he can grip the corners. Safest thing about it is that its slow as piss so maybe worst case hes going 35mph.

Heres some pro-tips

Learn to drive, your car didn't wreck from stretched tires or bad tires, It wrecked because you fucked up.

Work a couple hours of overtime at popeyes or whatever poor people do and buy some rims with bead seats so your tires don't fall off when you forget to air them up for 6 months.

Done, and I probably couldn't have been more abrasive about it.
First of all, I don't know how you think I'm old, I'm 22. I don't need to bash your driving skills or your car. I know what my car is capable of doing, If you really don't believe me I don't care, and if you want proof I'll gladly show you in the canyons.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:29 AM   #279
Wookie384
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideview_180sx View Post
have you've been able to note. when drifting. the most important fact is grip. there is a reason all of falken runs a spec tire. hankook does the same. almost all of the competitors are on a very sticky tire. while sidewaays. you want lateral grip. that is what allows you to gain when following, or pull away during your drift. apparently you are one who needs to learn more about this 'motorsport'. BTW only competition is when you have to worry about being judged. until then the squidd and others alike are doing what they like and what they feel is cool. you are an idiot for saying they are incompetent for wanting to be different. bite my ass stay with your xb and stay outta the canyons. you are one of the dumbshits that slow me up during my runs.
So then why use a streatched tire to break grip as previously stated in this topic?
Old 10-24-2007, 12:33 AM   #280
LimitedEdition
BANNED

LimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to all
Ok, Since you would like to have as large of a contact patch as possible, WHY DIDNT YOU GO WIDER? 7"? Forgot, YOU GO CANYON CARVING IN A SCION. This is a thread for pictures of THESE:

So take your opinion else where. This isnt the "Wookie384's Opinion on Stretched Tires Thread", Its the "MOST EXTREME TIRE STRETCH THREAD".
LimitedEdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:36 AM   #281
Wookie384
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
Please, more sweet stretched tire pics and less talk about Scions (who the fuck would buy a scion, unless you are a teenage girl)

McRussellPants wins, always
I bought my xB because I was into show long ago when I first bought it. And Built my xB, because I realised how well it handled, then I kept doing it to embarass close minded idiots who think you need a fast car to be fast. Just like you close minded idiots; I know my car is capable of handling the turns just as good as any car on this forum. And yes, I do consider myself to be one of the faster one who goes to the canyons. Don't you think so? Wouldn't it be embarassing to see a Scion xB pulling away from you in a corner?

On a side note: The only reason why I canyon race is because I work a lot, and pay a lot of bills, once the car is done, trust me I'll be whoring it out at the tracks. Till then, I'll have my fun at the canyons.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:38 AM   #282
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rican_nick View Post
Those seats look like crying aliens.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:39 AM   #283
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookie384 View Post
I bought my xB because I was into show long ago when I first bought it. And Built my xB, because I realised how well it handled, then I kept doing it to embarass close minded idiots who think you need a fast car to be fast. Just like you close minded idiots; I know my car is capable of handling the turns just as good as any car on this forum. And yes, I do consider myself to be one of the faster one who goes to the canyons. Don't you think so? Wouldn't it be embarassing to see a Scion xB pulling away from you in a corner?

On a side note: The only reason why I canyon race is because I work a lot, and pay a lot of bills, once the car is done, trust me I'll be whoring it out at the tracks. Till then, I'll have my fun at the canyons.
DUDE go crochet a fucking dash trinket for your scion or something.

None of us give a damn about you/your cars.

Shit. Only ten posts and that's ten too many.

Why can't people understand that this is a thread for stretched tires. You don't see people bashing on people who drift/race, or own s-chassis do you? WTF
Old 10-24-2007, 12:41 AM   #284
LimitedEdition
BANNED

LimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to all
Personally I would give you the title to my car if you beat me in a canyon. It wont happen. Center of gravity and power/wieght ratio. Til I see a mod list or pics, I wave BS.

To Stay on topic:

LimitedEdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:44 AM   #285
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:

Ok fujiwara.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:25 AM   #286
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:

My friend who has driven a Scion xB with CityCarShare.

Granted its not modified, or raced out in anyway, a car STOCK should have somewhat of a secure brake feel.

Anonymous: too bad I don't post on that forum anymore
Anonymous: otherwise i'd respond with this
Anonymous: "do me a favour -- before you do any sort of performance driving in your car, maybe consider upgrading the brakes, cause those piece of junk couldn't stop a gokart"
Anonymous: and they cant
Anonymous: theyre fucking horrible
Anonymous: the xB is the slowest crappiest braking piece of junk I have ever driven
Anonymous: and I've driven a Geo Metro
Anonymous: the three cylinder Geo Metro

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:26 AM   #287
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Those seats look like crying aliens.

msglength
Old 10-24-2007, 02:03 AM   #288
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
what tire pressures are you guys running?

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 02:08 AM   #289
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDyNomiTe View Post
Miatas are cool, and really interesting to drift.

To stay on topic, hard to see the stretch, but for you 16" lovers, the above is 215/40 on a 16x9
thats fuken clean!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 03:01 AM   #290
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
haha if you were into drifting instead of a fan boy. then you would know no drifting occurs at california speedway anymore. and pretty much the only drifting at irwindale is FD and D1. DA,DB,JD all hold there events either on airport taxi/runways, parking lots, or at a race track with plenty of run off......

BTW, my tummy cramped from lol so hard when you said canyon race. only idiots canyon race. the rest of us do it for personal satisfaction. not to gain popularity, or quench a need to feel better then other because you have self esteem issues.

Also if you know so much about drifting. You'd know the power levels of non-pro is rarely about 350whp. so stretching a tire is fine. as you near pro level the power is up around 450-500+. in which you need to go back towards a meatier tire as a basis for controlling transition. You know so little is comical. You should just enjoy your showcar xb. and shut the f**k up.

Suddenly I see why remedial courses were created.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:05 AM   #291
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
posty up that faggy show car
shits so gay
who builds show cars?
go to HIN

stretched tires are nice. but not super stretched. i like 245s on 10.5 but going to go 255 or 265 shortly
more meat is nice too.
235s on the 9.5 is perfect. perfect!!

245/40s on 10.5s
and 235/40s on 9.5s
woo woo

235 re01rs are PERFECT

more 245s on 10.5s
shits soo perfect i swear!!!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:03 AM   #292
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookie384 at 2:19AM View Post
stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookie384 at 2:28AM View Post
more stuff, 9 minutes later
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookie384 at 2:29AM View Post
still more stuff, 1 minute later
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookie384 at 2:36AM View Post
yet more stuff, 7 minutes later
Post count++++. Because there's no WAY you could have put that all in a single post.
SHIFT_*grind* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:56 AM   #293
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
I must say this thread is better than watching the real world on MTV. There is so much more drama and squabling

to stay on topic....weenie stretch but nice though
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:20 AM   #294
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Quote:
I know my car is capable of handling the turns just as good as any car on this forum.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA!!!

*gasp*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!!!

Sorry, back on topic.
235/40 DZ101 on an 18x10
Old 10-24-2007, 12:16 PM   #295
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:

Until then, you'll have your fun on the canyons?

Yeah right.

Until then, you'll be lucky not to understeer off the canyon in that bigass FWD cardboard box.

Seriously, tuning a Scion, more importantly a Scion XB... is just retarded.

Fucking lunchbox on wheels.

I'll give you 30 dollars if you can even remotely keepup with my wife's Miata in that POS. Mind you, it only has a measly 140HP.

Scion XB = yawn
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:19 PM   #296
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Haha fuck that I'll give him 30$ if he can keep up with my 91 NA 92hp Miata, with RT615s.

But of course I wont be the one driving because racing in the canyons is lame. Canyon driving is FUN, racing, not so much.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:20 PM   #297
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
id buy a scion as a dd. but then later itll get stolen because itll be the next honda. but more fugly.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:29 PM   #298
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
That Miata is hard!!!!
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:31 PM   #299
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Quote:
Canyon driving is FUN, racing, not so much.
Hey now. If, when you snap-oversteer yourself ass first off the side of the cliff, you could somehow ignore the sickening fear and knowledge that you're plummeting 1000 feet to your fiery demise...which will be mourned half-heartedly by your "friends" and then soon forgotten...if you could ignore that, the flying sensation could be kind of enjoyable.
SHIFT_*grind* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:45 PM   #300
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
First of all, I don't know how you think I'm old, I'm 22. I don't need to bash your driving skills or your car. I know what my car is capable of doing, If you really don't believe me I don't care, and if you want proof I'll gladly show you in the canyons.
PM'd
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote