Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 07-12-2013, 09:04 AM   #271
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Fenders look rad. I really hope you're still painting this thing that red color.
Thanks man i am still going the same red color, the fenders should be done tonight for the most part then its just finishing work to the rest of the panels then we can start cutting in the car and then lay some paint down
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2013, 09:57 PM   #272
punxva
Post Whore!

punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Got about half way done with the front fenders today, still need to let them cure fully before i trim the edge, lay the top layer down, create and blend the transition to the new section so i all looks like a hard pull and shape them tomorrow. For now here's a few pics i snapped during progress.I have many long nights left ahead of me after work to finish this car up...

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

Old 07-12-2013, 10:41 PM   #273
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I sure have missed out on lots of updates by staying away from the site for a while. It is looking great, love the front fender work! And good it seems like the troll stopped invading your build thread.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #274
punxva
Post Whore!

Got a little bit more done, went with a smaller profile tire so i can turn, and also realized that with them i can clear my old metal pulled fenders, so i will be fixing these and running them for now until origins are available again.

Old 09-05-2013, 09:34 AM   #275
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Updates? char.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:20 PM   #276
punxva
Post Whore!

car is still in the body shop but i do have a little teaser for you guys, i've been really caught up with work and doing this sr swap in my daily kouki that i haven't really been by there to check on progress so this will have to do for now.

Old 09-11-2013, 08:54 PM   #277
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Saw the thread being bumped, got excited, saw the teaser, and now I shall wait...
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:35 PM   #278
punxva
Post Whore!

Making progress debuting it all done at 200 drifters if december more tease

Old 10-19-2013, 10:24 PM   #279
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
Making progress debuting it all done at 200 drifters if december more tease

[IMG]
Dude! I'm hoping to debut mine there too! This should be mega rad.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 03:08 AM   #280
KAs14slider
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
KAs14slider is making a name for him/her selfKAs14slider is making a name for him/her selfKAs14slider is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Dude! I'm hoping to debut mine there too! This should be mega rad.
Sweet. I will be driving that event as well. I would love to talk to you in person about my knuckle setup and ways to make it better.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:06 AM   #281
punxva
Post Whore!

Well fellas i'm sorry to tease some more but i still need to put this whole thing back together and get it rolling for 200 drifters but the moment you've all waited for. The color is quite dynamic and looks completely different under different lighting and angles. I am so stoked to finally have paint on this thing.

Old 11-27-2013, 08:54 AM   #282
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Christ lawd.

That looks incredible.

10/10 from the tease photos.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 08:58 AM   #283
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
king. good work
Old 11-27-2013, 09:05 AM   #284
va240dude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (161)
va240dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 161 reviews
Congrats man! Can't wait to see it in person!
va240dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 11:47 AM   #285
JoeyTheKid
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
JoeyTheKid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
So, since I had to sit and read this entire thread from page 1-10 I am now officially late for work. I don't think sitting on Zilvia works as an excuse, thanks dude, really appreciate it. At least I can go to work knowing that I saw the paint lol.
JoeyTheKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 12:27 PM   #286
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Woo, finally some color! lol
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 12:51 PM   #287
punxva
Post Whore!

Just a few more just got it to my shop so now final assembly shall begin

Old 11-27-2013, 01:58 PM   #288
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Jordan is the man. That is all. Happy Thanksgiving brother!
Old 11-27-2013, 02:03 PM   #289
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
I can tell this is going to be killer. I'm sad that my job loss is preventing me from going to 200 DOD, make sure to get some pictures taken of this while you're there!

Old 11-27-2013, 02:25 PM   #290
punxva
Post Whore!

Thanks everyone, by this weekend the rest of it should be assembled so it will look like a car again

Old 12-01-2013, 12:00 PM   #291
punxva
Post Whore!

slowly chugging away at this thing

Old 12-02-2013, 09:53 AM   #292
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Wow, color looks awesome Jordan! Keep up the good work man.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:49 AM   #293
punxva
Post Whore!

Thanks Damon, i've been busting ass to get this thing done, now all ive got left is bash bars and final assembly and gap all of the panels

Old 12-02-2013, 06:17 PM   #294
SaNTi
Zilvia Addict

SaNTi is an unknown quantity at this point
SaNTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:53 AM   #295
punxva
Post Whore!

Old 12-05-2013, 10:46 AM   #296
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Well this has been a LONG time coming... Glad to finally see it painted. But enough of these crappy indoor pictures, I want to see this beauty shine in the sunlight with a high quality camera! Ohhhh yeahhhhhh
Old 12-05-2013, 10:49 AM   #297
punxva
Post Whore!

Ill bring my camera tomorrow to load it all up to go drifting heres one of her outside

Old 12-05-2013, 12:01 PM   #298
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Haha I knew you couldn't resist posting pictures! Looks so good man, I'm excited to see some action shots!

Old 12-05-2013, 01:31 PM   #299
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
yes yes, this pleases me.
Old 12-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #300
punxva
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
yes yes, this pleases me.
Now i gotta dhow the world my s14 just dont want to draw attention away from this car since everyones been waiting to see it all finished