Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-23-2013, 12:27 PM   #271
Mile High Silvia
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Mile High Silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cxracing View Post

we are also making a complete exhaust and a electronic wiring kit for the LS swap too, so in the next 2-3 months, we will have the completed kit, basically everything you need to put a LS into a 240SX
gonna be sick! kinda makes me want to go ls. gotta blow up my sr first tho lol
Mile High Silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2013, 11:48 AM   #272
curbcheck

curbcheck is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
We fully 100% stand behind our products. Guys know what they are doing, they would not complaint, guys don't know what they are doing, they complaint.

As nowsdays, when everyone buying online, the 1st thing if there is any issue, they can dispute it with ebay, amazon, paypal, credit card companies etc, and they can easily to get the seller to fix the problem, or return the products, or get money back, all these marketplaces are 110% more in favor of the buyers than sellers. they really don't care the sellers and screw them up 100% to satisfy buyers. you know that, I know that, everyone knows that.

You must have tired all of these things and not able to get anything returned or refunded, it is simple that A: there is no problem of the products. or B: for the price you paid, you think it is worthy of keeping the products. so stop crying this and that. If it does not work, return it and get 100% of your money back. if you don't do so, shut the F up!!

So many parts needed to make this LS1 swap works on a 240SX: engine mounts, tranny mounts, oil pan, oil pickup, oil dipstick, headers, driveshaft. Not only to make this kit works, we also added many new features that can only can be seen on very high end and expensive products (oil pan with Baffles and Trap Doors, long tube headers, easy access oil dipstick, fully adjustable motor mounts), compare any other LS swap kit on the market now that have these features, at what price!!!

frankly we've spent a lot of resources and done a lot R&D and keep improving our product design and quality, in general, we truly believe we have the best products for the prices (that most of the buyers can afford). if you don't like them, don't buy it. if you bought it don't like it, return it for 100% money back.

check out our facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TeamCX) for the new projects we are doing and tell me if any other vendors are doing the same for R&D and offer products like ours, and more importantly at the prices are affordable, and prices that you can affordable.

frankly, for customer like you, we don't want, we DO NOT want your business. again, it is very simple, don't buy our parts. don't like it, return it and get your money back, it is wasting time to to auguring anything that makes no sense.
I tried to return and get a refund for my headers do to the fact that my car sits so low to the ground and and yall refused to take them back and refund my money. but you said here that we can return the product for a full refund if not satisfied. i purchased the whole kit and i am very happy with the kit minus the headers. they will not work for my application. I do not want to wait 2-3 months for the passenger side header to be re-worked. i already have a set being custom made. so as of right now i have a set of 400.00 paper weights hanging from my wall in my garage. Customer Not Happy!
curbcheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:06 PM   #273
turbonola
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
turbonola is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
We have sections and threads dedicated to product and company reviews and dispute resolution with vendors.

You ignore all that and decide you are so important than everyone else in this thread to try and derail it with your personal problems.
hey curbcheck just so you know they actually have a section for that, although i doubt they'd go there to read it. you arent the first person i've seen thats had problems with the header sitting too low. that sucks to spend that much just to get the shaft when you need their help. horrible business ethics CXRacing. you should be ashamed.
turbonola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 01:06 PM   #274
turbonola
Leaky Injector

turbonola is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
for some questions/concerns for the header fitment, there is no issue, we test each header before we ship them out.

this kit has been highly demanded, sold 50+ kits in the last 6 months.

Quote:
the reason of the passenger side header is lower is due the starter position. it is very difficult to keep that side higher and still be able to run all the pipes. but we heard you and we will review this issue and see if we can improve it.

the headers are designed with long-tube equal length, to offer more power and torque, this also adds difficulty to build it.

also considering all the other new features on the oil pan and mounts designs, and with the price that are the lowest on the market by large margin compare to other vendors. we do believe this by far the best kit on the market with that price. some small issues here and there, it is very normal when you working on a engine swap project or any race car builds, that is just a given. but our kit addresses most of these issues already and we will continually fixing and improving it.
Quote:
the reason of the passenger header being lower is because of the stock check valve at where the header ends, we made the header to work around that valve.

but with LS swap, this valve is no longer needed and can be removed, so we are working on revising the header. but still, there is enough clearance on the existing header.

we are also making a complete exhaust and a electronic wiring kit for the LS swap too, so in the next 2-3 months, we will have the completed kit, basically everything you need to put a LS into a 240SX
the only reason i quoted all this is not to bash but to show you what you's said. first there were no exhaust problems because you test fit them all before shipping. (the lie detector determined that was a lie. lol) !don't act like y'all dont watch maury too.)
then you said it was designed like that because of the starter. ok thats fesible but not that much room is needed.
the you changed the story again and said its low to avoid a box that gets removed anyway........ok thats just retarded.

i just read his thread from where i left off after i bought the first production oil pan you guys sold yeah i'm still tickled pink about that. what i saw was good and bad. you finally acknowledged that the headers do sit rather low. the bad was instead of just ignoring or just reporting the guy on this thread that was hating on y'all you decided to stoop to his level and started slandering and belittling him. you guys are supposed to be a professional company, act like it. i actually convinced curbcheck to go with you guys kit instead of hooker and i've actually helped him install most of the kit. so we are loyal customers to you guys and would love nothing better than to have these minor problems fixed (in his case just a refund on the headers only).
turbonola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 08:40 PM   #275
89s13sd

89s13sd is an unknown quantity at this point
Any word on the passenger headers? I'm waiting for that before I order.
89s13sd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 07:17 PM   #276
cxracing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (-1)
cxracing is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Just finished mocking up a Y pipe and complete exhaust.

Improved passenger side header as well.

these products will be available in about 6 weeks.

cxracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:38 AM   #277
s14kkouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
s14kkouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Just finished mocking up a Y pipe and complete exhaust.

Improved passenger side header as well.

these products will be available in about 6 weeks.

Awesome. Know any prices yet?
s14kkouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:18 AM   #278
cxracing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Y pipe=$180, this Y pipe should work with the existing catback sold on the market.

Catback=$190
Old 09-10-2013, 09:33 AM   #279
s14kkouki
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Y pipe=$180, this Y pipe should work with the existing catback sold on the market.

Catback=$190
Definitely buying when it comes out along with the drive shaft and dip stick for the oil pan. Bought the whole ls1 swap from you guys couple months back. Will i have a problem with the y pipe and the low passenger header issue?
Old 09-10-2013, 09:54 AM   #280
cxracing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14kkouki View Post
Definitely buying when it comes out along with the drive shaft and dip stick for the oil pan. Bought the whole ls1 swap from you guys couple months back. Will i have a problem with the y pipe and the low passenger header issue?
The Y pipe does not work with the old version of the passenger side header, which we have shorten it and make it higher. but we can offer the passenger side header alone for customers who have bought our kit, at a deep discount price, like $100.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:30 AM   #281
s14kkouki
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
The Y pipe does not work with the old version of the passenger side header, which we have shorten it and make it higher. but we can offer the passenger side header alone for customers who have bought our kit, at a deep discount price, like $100.
oh well ill just us the old header as a trophy lol. Thank you for the discount though. Ill be contacting you guys shortly. Can we pre order?
Old 09-10-2013, 10:58 AM   #282
cxracing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14kkouki View Post
oh well ill just us the old header as a trophy lol. Thank you for the discount though. Ill be contacting you guys shortly. Can we pre order?
Thanks for your understanding.

we are doing our best to help out the LS 240SX swap community.
1. We could have priced the Y pipe higher, like $300, that is still cheaper than the costs you need to trailer the car to a muffler shop, and costs of just parts.

2. these parts are proprietary design, we could have made the Y pipe longer, with different flange, or little things like that, so that it does not work with exhausting catback, and you have to buy the entire exhaust from us, that we could have made a lot more profit.

but we are not doing that. we try our very best to protect your investment that you had made in your car (bought from us or not). even with a $100 replacement header, the total price is still much lower than any competitor offering similar products.
Old 09-23-2013, 09:41 AM   #283
Steve02

Steve02 is an unknown quantity at this point
When is this whole kit going to be up on the website? Im hopefully going to be doing the swap into my s14 and I just wanted to know when I can expect to buy everything. Thanks again. The kit looks awesome!
Steve02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:42 AM   #284
Steve02

Steve02 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm assuming everything is still in the final phases cause I can't find it on the site? Unless I'm just missing it...wouldn't be surprised if I saw it and scrolled right past it. I'm so excited though. This is going to make my life so much easier
Steve02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:07 AM   #285
cxracing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

the exhaust Y pipe and revised header will be available in late October.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:03 PM   #286
Tom N
Zilvia Addict

Tom N is an unknown quantity at this point
I assume this lot won't be available on your site till late oct?
Old 09-23-2013, 05:15 PM   #287
cxracing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom N View Post
I assume this lot won't be available on your site till late oct?
yes, correct.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:25 PM   #288
Tom N
Zilvia Addict

Tom N is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
yes, correct.
With out reading threw this all can you send me a list of exactly what's going to be included and a expected price. Would like to start getting stuff I will need together that's not included in this kit to do the swap.
Thanks.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:28 AM   #289
jrizzo_240lsx
Leaky Injector

jrizzo_240lsx is an unknown quantity at this point
any chances there might be a pre-order/group buy for Zilvians??
Old 09-25-2013, 10:27 PM   #290
imnotniko
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
imnotniko is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I'm in for a group buy.
imnotniko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:36 PM   #291
cxracing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

ok, we will setup a group buy when we are getting close to have the products available, will do in about 2-3 weeks. we will offer 15% discount.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:26 AM   #292
jrizzo_240lsx
Leaky Injector

jrizzo_240lsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice im in for the Version 2 headers and Y pipe combo....
Old 10-04-2013, 02:27 AM   #293
s14kkouki
Zilvia Junkie

Waiting on the due date.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #294
eagleeyes221
Leaky Injector

eagleeyes221 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello guys, this is my first post on zilvia but i have been following this thread since the beginning. I had purchased this entire kit through ebay ( mounts, headers, oil pan, trans mount, and drive shaft ) a few months ago but had just gotten around to installing it over the last few days due to work. This is however my first swap/ major project on my own car so I'm learning a lot as I go , with some help from a few buddies. The mounts are cut nicely with a plasma cutter with excellent welds however when I had first received them I noticed the bolt sleeves for the motor mounts were two different lengths. I cut them down to equal lengths and then kept on going when I went to drop the motor in I had to shave a 1/8" off the top of the mounts on the k frame side in order to get the engine in because they were to tall. I saw this said ehh no biggie. The oil pan also had to be modified a tiny bit because a few bolts wouldnt fit in the holes due to the pan being welded a bit crooked. When I had to mount the trans cross member however everything was so far off that I had to mill the mounting holes 1/4" in on each side and then back fill the newly cut "wizard sleeve" holes to get it to fit properly. I however haven't had a chance to fit my headers yet so I can't comment on how they fit yet. Any body else who has bought this kit have any of these problems or is it just me?
eagleeyes221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #295
Thedriftbadger
Zilvia Junkie

Thedriftbadger is an unknown quantity at this point
All I'm gonna say is that if you buy this kit you better be willing to work. There's a reason the price is so low.
Thedriftbadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #296
fly912

fly912 is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anybody that owns one of these pans care to take a measurement on it and post it here? Looking for exterior height from bottom of pan to mounting surface, and exterior length and width of sump. Was looking at this for another build. Tried calling and getting answers from the source................... ummm............. I am gonna' leave it at that....
fly912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:34 PM   #297
s14kkouki
Zilvia Junkie

How many quarts of oil does the pan hold? Sent you guys an email also.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:07 PM   #298
[USMC]DavidK562

[USMC]DavidK562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly912 View Post
Does anybody that owns one of these pans care to take a measurement on it and post it here? Looking for exterior height from bottom of pan to mounting surface, and exterior length and width of sump. Was looking at this for another build. Tried calling and getting answers from the source................... ummm............. I am gonna' leave it at that....
i just tried putting this on for mine.... i know my intake manifold (102mm) is bigger and all, but the oil pan requires the motor to sit really far forward and really high... i cant put the hood over it!
theres at least a 6 inch gap between the firewall and the intake manifold...
im a noob but goddamn, this design is retarded.... having the motor sit lower and further back was one of the reasons why i went for the swap
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20130928_161931.jpg (422.8 KB, 92 views)
[USMC]DavidK562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:29 AM   #299
fly912

fly912 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, that was my consensus... I couldn't even get help straight from CX on my question. Lack of support made it clear, I went with a Canton roadrace pan instead. I have no idea if these fit the LS better in these swaps. Hell, I don't know 100% if it will work for mine, but I did get support when asked. Good luck.....
fly912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:17 AM   #300
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
call china and ask them.