Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 10:08 PM   #271
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Dude my old KA could kick my ass.
OOPS! I just ROFL'd in my pants!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2009, 03:37 PM   #272
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Pics or it didn't happen.^^
Old 12-17-2009, 03:43 PM   #273
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Dudes i just found Out I may have to go to jail.

Like 30 days. Hopefully they will give me a stay till after new years.
I dunno, I have court right after Christmas so keep your fingers crossed for me.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 12-17-2009, 04:08 PM   #274
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post

I dunno, I have court right after Christmas so keep your fingers crossed for me.
I knew that chick in your avatar was under-age! lol

Sorry to hear. Hope it aint so.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:16 PM   #275
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
HAHA even if she is underage everyone would still be stoked to see her dance down there LOL
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 12-17-2009, 04:17 PM   #276
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post

LOL OMFG...lol

hope it turns out ok for you...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 12-17-2009, 05:11 PM   #277
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:

Quote:

Sorry to hear. Hope it aint so.
Damn, rough. LOL @ Jbeezies jokes though, always funny.

On a lighter note, I hope to start shaking down the car this weekend

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 12-18-2009, 01:49 AM   #278
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Damn, rough. LOL @ Jbeezies jokes though, always funny.

On a lighter note, I hope to start shaking down the car this weekend
you and me both.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:00 PM   #279
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Soap-on-a-rope for Christmas?

j/k.

If you don't go to jail, we will see you there.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:24 PM   #280
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Hey that girl in that avatar look like my boyfriend..wait what?
Old 12-18-2009, 10:41 PM   #281
Wake
Premium Member

yeah exactly, what?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 12-19-2009, 04:49 PM   #282
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Ahhh longstory...you wouldn't me to waste my time typing it, for you to waste your time reading...annnywhoo. See you guys at this event. Its gonna be spoon time!
Old 12-20-2009, 11:59 AM   #283
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

DRIVERS: If you are planning on inviting people to come see you drive, get your spectator tickets NOW.

We are getting low on these and are limited, so once they are sold, we can not allow any more people in the place.

Love, Ernie
Old 12-20-2009, 12:05 PM   #284
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

DRIVERS: If you are planning on inviting people to come see you drive, get your spectator tickets NOW.

We are getting low on these and are limited, so once they are sold, we can not allow any more people in the place.

Love, Ernie
Old 12-20-2009, 12:13 PM   #285
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post

Love, Ernie
Don't we get to bring a couple people for a "pit crew"?

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 12-20-2009, 12:43 PM   #286
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

one person for pit crew. All of our events have the same rules on the pit crew.

see first page.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:04 PM   #287
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

YAAAY! I got my ticket. Cant wait. Thanx to nick-a-potamus. Finally...ill see all you homoerotic homosapiens there!
Old 12-21-2009, 01:58 PM   #288
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
im still dead in the water

Old 12-21-2009, 02:00 PM   #289
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
im still dead in the water
Whatchu need brotha? Since im your +1 to this shindig - lol
Old 12-21-2009, 02:05 PM   #290
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Whatchu need brotha? Since im your +1 to this shindig - lol

help installing everything...specially the coils since there new never been preset to anything and i know jack shit about coilovers...

Old 12-21-2009, 02:08 PM   #291
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
help installing everything...specially the coils since there new never been preset to anything and i know jack shit about coilovers...
What u got crackin this weekend? I might be able to get over to the shop Sat or Sun and help you bang it all out.

Let me know. Ill check on what the wifes got planned. After all the shit ive done and gotten her for X-mas, i should be free and clear - lol
Old 12-21-2009, 02:10 PM   #292
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
What u got crackin this weekend? I might be able to get over to the shop Sat or Sun and help you bang it all out.

Let me know. Ill check on what the wifes got planned. After all the shit ive done and gotten her for X-mas, i should be free and clear - lol
i cant drive the car around ATM ( exp tags, no Insurance, no seatbelts)...but...i wonder if DMV still gives day passes...

Old 12-21-2009, 02:41 PM   #293
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
i cant drive the car around ATM ( exp tags, no Insurance, no seatbelts)...but...i wonder if DMV still gives day passes...
Well, ill see if i can confirm the Sat or Sun. You see about getting it there!
Old 12-21-2009, 03:59 PM   #294
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Update:

JefeS14 is driving. Still have little shit to iron out, and some big stuff left (putting interior back in).

I'll be ready

Old 12-21-2009, 04:15 PM   #295
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Well, ill see if i can confirm the Sat or Sun. You see about getting it there!
ill see what i can do...

Old 12-21-2009, 06:09 PM   #296
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Alright Jefe.

Steve, get crackin. if not we do it at the track...lol
Old 12-21-2009, 06:43 PM   #297
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Man this event is gonna be sick. And steve they do give day passes but you gotta pay for em...or at least that how it was in feb when I left to drive to TN. I had to beg for them to give me 7 day passes for free meng....I dunno how that happened...anyways we need to get your r shit workin!
Old 12-21-2009, 09:00 PM   #298
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post

Steve, get crackin. if not we do it at the track...lol
well see...still getting off the sick train...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Man this event is gonna be sick. And steve they do give day passes but you gotta pay for em...or at least that how it was in feb when I left to drive to TN. I had to beg for them to give me 7 day passes for free meng....I dunno how that happened...anyways we need to get your r shit workin!
ill see...car needs its seat (should be gear tomorrow) and seatbelts...ill have to ask a monthly one or some thing lol

Old 12-21-2009, 09:57 PM   #299
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turns101
Jan is sneaking up quick. Shit, I need money for tires..
Old 12-21-2009, 10:04 PM   #300
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

same^ i only have the set on the car atm

Closed Thread