Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-23-2008, 11:19 AM   #3031
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'd have to go with GSP on a part two. GSP has just looks so good.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:39 AM   #3032
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
yeap, i think Penn wants to hurt him worse than when he fought Jens Pulver.
Yeah the Pulver rivalry was more of a hyped up trash talk kinda thing. Sherk he seems to hate because of the whole steriods issue surrounded by him. It's going to be no holding back with those two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I'd have to go with GSP on a part two. GSP has just looks so good.
GSP should stick with his current strategy of taking his oppenents strengths and beating them at their own game with it. He's been looking the like fighter he's expected to be recently for sure.

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:04 PM   #3033
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5jnA3L_OKs&feature=related[/ame]

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:14 PM   #3034
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
^
I bet he regrets doing that, but damn if he didn't deserve to get jaw jacked!
Old 04-23-2008, 12:17 PM   #3035
PBucch
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (0)
PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I hope sherk dies in there and I never have to see his boring ass again.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:17 PM   #3036
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
Quote:
^
I bet he regrets doing that, but damn if he didn't deserve to get jaw jacked!
cant view from work, what is it exit/mike?
HWYKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 01:56 PM   #3037
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
BJ's gonna destroy Sherk. Sherk can't do anything to him on ground except lay on him like a homo. BJ's got the upperhand standing up or on the ground. He gonna do the same to Sherk as he did to Joe Stevenson. BJ's gonna make him bleed.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:31 PM   #3038
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBucch View Post
I hope sherk dies in there and I never have to see his boring ass again.
Yeah I hope steroid shark dies too.

Lol it's just a funny vid of Crazy Horse, making a statement on tolerating gayness.

因果関係の流れ
Old 04-23-2008, 02:36 PM   #3039
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
cant view from work, what is it exit/mike?
I don't know the two fighters, but I've seen it before. The fighters go to the center of the ring to touch gloves. Dude on the left KISSES the other guy on the mouth. The dude that got kissed, straight up jaw jacks the homo and lays him out. He gets knocked out real good.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:52 PM   #3040
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
I don't know the two fighters, but I've seen it before. The fighters go to the center of the ring to touch gloves. Dude on the left KISSES the other guy on the mouth. The dude that got kissed, straight up jaw jacks the homo and lays him out. He gets knocked out real good.
/I think it's "texas crazy horse" forg his name lol...brain fart..
Old 04-23-2008, 03:01 PM   #3041
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Heath Herring

因果関係の流れ
Old 04-23-2008, 03:04 PM   #3042
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Awe no way really?! How long ago did that happen? Dude deserved it. It's a freakin' fight doo, not a dating game.

Old 04-23-2008, 03:05 PM   #3043
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
Yeah I hope steroid shark dies too.

Lol it's just a funny vid of Crazy Horse, making a statement on tolerating gayness.
Quote:
lol hahaha damn firewalls! hahaha
Old 04-23-2008, 03:08 PM   #3044
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Phew this happened while good ol' Pride was still alive. So I'd say a good couple of years ago.

因果関係の流れ
Old 04-23-2008, 03:21 PM   #3045
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

so since Liddell is out injured, James Irvin might fill his spot to fight Sugar

http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Liddell-O...-Vs-Evans.html

also, Bisping might be fighting again same night against Chris Leben! i hope bisping knocks him out.

check out kimbo/liddell feud.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/4201/kimbo...ck-liddell.mma
Old 04-23-2008, 04:43 PM   #3046
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Oh man James Irvin might wreck Sugar..

因果関係の流れ
Old 04-23-2008, 04:53 PM   #3047
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
yeap. time for Rashad to prove himself. Bisping did this past weekend.
Old 04-23-2008, 05:14 PM   #3048
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
I think so too... Sugar will need to step it up.

Old 04-23-2008, 08:11 PM   #3049
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Phew this happened while good ol' Pride was still alive. So I'd say a good couple of years ago.
it wasnt pride, it was during a K-1 dynamite and i think it was in 04 or 05...

damn, how are you guys so on top of things with mma and ufc today, but cant tell that thats heath herring...not to mention not knowing that that fight took place...I AM NOT harpin on ANYONE...dont take that comment the wrong way...im just saying its REALLY good to see that some of you guys are obviously new to the sport and are REAL diehard fans cuz even i dont have the time or energy to keep up now a days...

edit: okay, i just reread it and it does kinda come across as an asshole comment...i hope my real point doesnt get misconstrued...
Old 04-23-2008, 08:12 PM   #3050
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Actually you are right! K-1 Dynamite.

因果関係の流れ
Old 04-23-2008, 11:00 PM   #3051
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
ah yes, sipping on some drank and watching TUF.

good thing herps got kicked out, dont need that shit spreading.
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:41 AM   #3052
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
Damn! that fight was pretty good last night, lot of nice reversals and scrambles. I would have liked to see the kid win. Rampage was pretty rough on him, but he was honest. kinda awkward cause the kid was so apologetic, reminds me of letting youre team down at a wrestling meet.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:42 AM   #3053
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Damn I had just missed that fight, just as I was about to watch it my brother challenges me on SF3, so I could not turn that down.

因果関係の流れ
Old 04-24-2008, 10:43 AM   #3054
PBucch
Premium Member

no one can turn down side scrolling combat, its acceptable mike.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:09 AM   #3055
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

As I was watching that fight ^ there one guy comments saying that they were allowed to smoke weed in the house. I know he's an idiot but damn imagine if that was true..

因果関係の流れ
Old 04-24-2008, 11:10 AM   #3056
PBucch
Premium Member

haha what?!

msglenthd
Old 04-24-2008, 11:12 AM   #3057
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

"bobby lee" 24April2008

that is awesome i didn’t know they let them smoke weed in the house riddle looks like he is on a constant buzz through the episode

因果関係の流れ
Old 04-24-2008, 11:14 AM   #3058
PBucch
Premium Member

Nice! if i did nothing but train all day, I would get so high afterwards haha, but i would be vaping to save my lungs.

I had to pretty much cut out gravities and blunts from my life because it was effecting my workouts. Now i just smoke headies with a nice bowl, one hit=high.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:15 AM   #3059
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Whattt... thats whats up! I just toke from a water bong with a filter. Headies = FIRE!

因果関係の流れ
Old 04-24-2008, 11:44 AM   #3060
PBucch
Premium Member

yeah, its funny I blaze everyday, but i really only take like one hit a day. wierd way to be a stoner.