Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-24-2008, 10:08 AM   #3121
*MILK*

Trader Rating: (0)
*MILK* will become famous soon enough*MILK* will become famous soon enough*MILK* will become famous soon enough*MILK* will become famous soon enough*MILK* will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Me too, I have skinny legs so highs tend to look better when I rarely wear shorts.
*MILK* is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 10:11 AM   #3122
drift925
BANNED

drift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyy View Post
sweet, sounds good.

looking to sell these for CHEAP. lmk. size 9
+rep to you, I have the same exact ones!
drift925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:11 AM   #3123
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
yawn.

Old 07-24-2008, 10:24 AM   #3124
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ i love those jeans!!!
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:14 AM   #3125
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
those jeans don't look comfortable

in the asshole area
Old 07-24-2008, 11:18 AM   #3126
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Why would you look there?? lolz
Old 07-24-2008, 11:27 AM   #3127
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
They need a little bit more room. I know its like a European style. But still a tad bit bigger. you couldnt rock those hightops with that. I say some Diesels, Vans or Asics.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:35 AM   #3128
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
Why would you look there?? lolz
lol i guess you can say i'm "anal" about how my jeans fit in the ass area

i like my jeans to sag a bit so i wouldn't want it super tight around that region
Old 07-24-2008, 11:42 AM   #3129
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
gotta show the ladies what you're workin with ernie...even if it isnt much

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:47 AM   #3130
mikeyyy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Is it just me, or has Nike SB fallen off lately? Compared to the OG orange box and silver box days, the dunks these days are just straight ridiculous looking. What happened to the simple colorways made by good materials? Now these days, the dunk sb's are BRIGHT, LOUD, and OBNOXIOUS! Maybe this is just my opinion though. Nike SB has been doing a good job on there blazer lows and classics lately though.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:49 AM   #3131
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
i see a few simple colorways scheduled for release on 2009...

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 07-24-2008, 11:55 AM   #3132
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
They need a little bit more room. I know its like a European style. But still a tad bit bigger. you couldnt rock those hightops with that. I say some Diesels, Vans or Asics.

I know,

I love euro style.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:58 AM   #3133
mikeyyy
Zilvia Member

mikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
i see a few simple colorways scheduled for release on 2009...
thank God. for a while i was seeing horrible colorway after horrible colorway.

has anyone else heard of the Scott Bourne Puma SB's scheduled to release this Winter?

Old 07-24-2008, 11:59 AM   #3134
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

those look like chubby puma suedes....me likey

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 07-24-2008, 12:30 PM   #3135
s13poop
Post Whore!

i like the red ones

but man as stated before i dunno wtf they were thinking with all those bright ass colors

obnoxious the the correct word to describe whats been coming out lately
Old 07-24-2008, 12:32 PM   #3136
stiizy
Post Whore!

Cause you got all these young punks taking over our game and wearing stupid ass colors

Example: lil mama , Soulja boy and all those other little weak-sauce ass pop people
Old 07-24-2008, 01:15 PM   #3137
Oilcover
Zilvia Junkie

Oilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Oilcover
JB Classics thorn lasers.

MANWOLFS|HotLine|Falken|Exedy|DSTROYR|Factory 83|326power|
Oilcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:57 PM   #3138
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

this arrived to my work this morning

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 07-24-2008, 03:06 PM   #3139
mikeyyy
Zilvia Member

^^^Dufman, i can truly say that i am jealous of you right now.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:28 PM   #3140
stiizy
Post Whore!

Me too

Duff where you score that at holla at me i want one!!
Old 07-24-2008, 03:30 PM   #3141
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
You fools slept!
Old 07-24-2008, 03:31 PM   #3142
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

HELLA SOLD OUT.....limited release (4th of july) off the diamond supply webstore

you can try eGay...but be prepared to pay $60-$120
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 07-24-2008, 03:39 PM   #3143
stiizy
Post Whore!

Fuck that i'll pass.....

As soon as Armani sell out of Tiesto T-shirt i'm sell the 5 i have hahaha i love limited shit
Old 07-24-2008, 03:45 PM   #3144
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

whoa what tiesto t shirts?!?!
Old 07-24-2008, 03:50 PM   #3145
stiizy
Post Whore!

hahahahahaha

Didn't know you were a fan
Old 07-24-2008, 04:00 PM   #3146
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Wow i seen him twice when he threw his solo tours. Both great but i have every Tiesto album to date from magik, to search of sunrise, athens you name it!. But im more of a Armin Van Buuren fan. Hes more progressive. If you want ill give you all of them fo free! pm me.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:07 PM   #3147
s13poop
Post Whore!

i haven't dipped into that side of music

i met some girls recently they were all butt wet over tiesto

i've just been too lazy to look him up

but i'm open minded about music
Old 07-24-2008, 04:12 PM   #3148
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

He's cool and all but his music is more lounge than anything. Something you would play in a store i would say A/X, A&F or something high fashioned. Not like sheik, against all odds or something. A pioneer yes but there are better artist out there. markus schulz, adam white, doughboy, white room, ronski speed, martin roth, i could go on and on.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:09 PM   #3149
cuddlesthesheep
Zilvia Junkie

cuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to behold
point me in the direction of where i can find legit Chukkas all i can find is some boring ass shit.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:20 PM   #3150
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

most of the "legit" chukkas were limited and sold out a long time ago...most chukka releases are plain colorways...except for NBHD x Supreme chukkas (about $120-$140)

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG