Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-24-2007, 08:18 PM   #3151
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
haha yeah right nobody got ahold of his sn and pass, he's just embarassed that james quoted him before he edited. neg rep!
Old 03-24-2007, 08:29 PM   #3152
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Lol, go to Norcal already, hahaha jk.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:34 PM   #3153
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
i already did, sucka!!!! posting from norcal, byaaa!!!
Old 03-24-2007, 08:37 PM   #3154
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Good, now stay there, mwahahaha

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:38 PM   #3155
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

k .
Old 03-24-2007, 09:44 PM   #3156
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
my cars coming back to life soon ^_^
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 10:14 PM   #3157
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer
my cars coming back to life soon ^_^
You getting a real motor put in?
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 10:57 PM   #3158
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918
You getting a real motor put in?
says mr super stock ka man
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 11:16 PM   #3159
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer
says mr super stock ka man
says super legal ka man that doesn't worry about being pulled over
Old 03-25-2007, 01:39 AM   #3160
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
Quote:
says super legal ka man that doesn't worry about being pulled over
to be fixed soon, says my sig.
Old 03-25-2007, 01:56 AM   #3161
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
thinking about coming out to this one...was wondering how the turn out is, because its about a 35min drive for me...

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 02:13 AM   #3162
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
hey we should roll out maybe this wednesday sir duff a lot
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:27 AM   #3163
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcdougle
to be fixed soon, says my sig.
a fairytale at best
Old 03-25-2007, 03:04 PM   #3164
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
finally uploaded the vid john have fun lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SG9CT0RaxA

theres more but its still loading they should be up in a few
chr0nik_sm0k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 03:49 PM   #3165
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
Quote:
a fairytale at best
Well at least I'm part of it, so I'll live happily ever after.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:24 PM   #3166
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
does anyone have a s14 stock seat they would want to sell? i dont have a seat anymore, and just need something to sit in. doesnt have to be fancy stock is fine. just curious, and my engine is torn apart. a total mess, but its in progress, the head comes off tomorrow, and hopfully the new one will be put on and all that happy stuff. i really hope this fixed my car.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:50 AM   #3167
articdragon192
Post Whore!

I miss Mumra!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:00 AM   #3168
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX
Do you go to any meets alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N
thinking about coming out to this one...was wondering how the turn out is, because its about a 35min drive for me...
I live about 40 min away, and I've been maybe two or three times. Its cool.

Tons of S14's I can tell you that.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:05 AM   #3169
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Fuck your S14s, lol, except Norms

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:06 AM   #3170
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
I'm with you on that, I don't feel at home around S14 owners.

Except norm, but thats cause he owns an s13.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:29 AM   #3171
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdashy
I'm with you on that, I don't feel at home around S14 owners.

Except norm, but thats cause he owns an s13.
:ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey:
need I say more?
Old 03-26-2007, 02:58 AM   #3172
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Maybe I'll come this week. Bring some good ole fashioned DRAMA with me.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 05:34 AM   #3173
Havok
Zilvia Member

Havok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr0nik_sm0k3
finally uploaded the vid john have fun lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SG9CT0RaxA

theres more but its still loading they should be up in a few
Oh shiza mumra humping my gf's arm...........
Old 03-26-2007, 12:02 PM   #3174
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
ahhhhhh i miss this thread,

and i miss mumra too.

i dont miss vanessa tho.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:46 PM   #3175
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

but but but!!!!!! </3
Old 03-26-2007, 02:13 PM   #3176
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:45 PM   #3177
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX
im thinkin about it....we'll see

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 03:54 PM   #3178
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

that was so last season, edgar
Old 03-26-2007, 04:27 PM   #3179
articdragon192
Post Whore!

If it work, it works.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:43 PM   #3180
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
:ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey:
need I say more?
Aw man, don't hate on the player, hate the game lol j/k

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote