Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-03-2011, 02:04 AM   #3151
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews

Lol, sweet bent up bumper bro.

brb, gonna go online on LIVE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2011, 09:12 PM   #3152
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Does anyone know forsure when playstation network will be on ? it seems like last week they said this week it would be on and im getting antsy. I constantly go to playstation.com to check if its online and no luck .
Old 05-03-2011, 11:22 PM   #3153
meme2105
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
meme2105 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to meme2105
my bro told me that supposedly they hacked it again. and about 25 million ID's were compromised
meme2105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 02:36 AM   #3154
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Wasn't hacked again, just a new report of the original hacking.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:36 AM   #3155
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
so far i havent lost any money so but ive been keep and eye on my account that i used to purchased downloads on psn everyday.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:33 AM   #3156
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
So from the intial 77million accounts to an additional 25 million? If the hackers just took $1 from every credit card number they stole, they'd have $102million... That's like some Swordfish shit...

Edit: Wait, not all those account had credit card info attached. Lets say half did. Some hacker would be $51million richer. Sonovabish...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:41 AM   #3157
meme2105
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
Wasn't hacked again, just a new report of the original hacking.
i hope so, cause this is some bullshit lol.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:54 AM   #3158
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

All ive been doing is going onto playstation.com and looking on the top right corner where it says playstation with a red dot and it says offline. and when u see it green you know what to do ha.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:10 PM   #3159
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
So from the intial 77million accounts to an additional 25 million? If the hackers just took $1 from every credit card number they stole, they'd have $102million... That's like some Swordfish shit...
Office Space, IMO
ViciousCesar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:12 PM   #3160
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Not being able to play GT5 online =
Old 05-05-2011, 01:15 PM   #3161
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
What if I send you my ghost replay and you send me yours... it'll sorta be like tandeming with each other! :\
Old 05-05-2011, 01:25 PM   #3162
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
^^^What? By mail?
Old 05-05-2011, 06:07 PM   #3163
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
What if I send you my ghost replay and you send me yours... it'll sorta be like tandeming with each other! :\
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
^^^What? By mail?
LMAO. if its possible I'm down to do it.
Old 05-07-2011, 01:05 AM   #3164
meme2105
Leaky Injector

Quote:
UPDATED 5/05/11:PlayStation®Network Service Outage
Answer ID: 2185

UPDATED 5/05/11: For the latest information about PSN services, please check the PlayStation Blog

We have discovered that between April 17 and April 19, 2011, certain PlayStation Network and Qriocity service user account information was compromised in connection with an illegal and unauthorized intrusion into our network. In response to this intrusion, we have:
Temporarily turned off PlayStation Network and Qriocity services
Engaged an outside, recognized security firm to conduct a full and complete investigation into what happened
Quickly taken steps to enhance security and strengthen our network infrastructure by re-building our system to provide you with greater protection of your personal information.
We greatly appreciate your patience, understanding and goodwill as we do whatever it takes to resolve these issues as quickly and efficiently as practicable.

Although we are still investigating the details of this incident, we believe that an unauthorized person has obtained the following information that you provided: name, address (city, state, zip), country, email address, birthdate, PlayStation Network/Qriocity password and login, and handle/PSN online ID. It is also possible that your profile data, including purchase history and billing address (city, state, zip), and your PlayStation Network/Qriocity password security answers may have been obtained. If you have authorized a sub-account for your dependent, the same data with respect to your dependent may have been obtained. While there is no evidence at this time that credit card data was taken, we cannot rule out the possibility. If you have provided your credit card data through PlayStation Network or Qriocity, out of an abundance of caution we are advising you that your credit card number (excluding security code) and expiration date may have been obtained.

For your security, we encourage you to be especially aware of email, telephone, and postal mail scams that ask for personal or sensitive information. Sony will not contact you in any way, including by email, asking for your credit card number, social security number or other personally identifiable information. If you are asked for this information, you can be confident Sony is not the entity asking. When the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services are fully restored, we strongly recommend that you log on and change your password. Additionally, if you use your PlayStation Network or Qriocity user name or password for other unrelated services or accounts, we strongly recommend that you change them, as well.

To protect against possible identity theft or other financial loss, we encourage you to remain vigilant, to review your account statements and to monitor your credit reports. We are providing the following information for those who wish to consider it:

U.S. residents are entitled under U.S. law to one free credit report annually from each of the three major credit bureaus. To order your free credit report, visit www.annualcreditreport.com or call toll-free (877) 322-8228.

We have also provided names and contact information for the three major U.S. credit bureaus below. At no charge, U.S. residents can have these credit bureaus place a “fraud alert” on your file that alerts creditors to take additional steps to verify your identity prior to granting credit in your name. This service can make it more difficult for someone to get credit in your name. Note, however, that because it tells creditors to follow certain procedures to protect you, it also may delay your ability to obtain credit while the agency verifies your identity. As soon as one credit bureau confirms your fraud alert, the others are notified to place fraud alerts on your file. Should you wish to place a fraud alert, or should you have any questions regarding your credit report, please contact any one of the agencies listed below.

Experian: 888-397-3742; www.experian.com; P.O. Box 9532, Allen, TX 75013
Equifax: 800-525-6285; www.equifax.com; P.O. Box 740241, Atlanta, GA 30374-0241
TransUnion: 800-680-7289; www.transunion.com; Fraud Victim Assistance Division, P.O. Box 6790, Fullerton, CA 92834-6790

You may wish to visit the web site of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission at Deter. Detect. Defend. Avoid ID Theft or reach the FTC at 1-877-382-4357 or 600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20580 for further information about how to protect yourself from identity theft. Your state Attorney General may also have advice on preventing identity theft, and you should report instances of known or suspected identity theft to law enforcement, your State Attorney General, and the FTC. For North Carolina residents, the Attorney General can be contacted at 9001 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-9001; telephone (877) 566-7226; or NCDOJ. For Maryland residents, the Attorney General can be contacted at 200 St. Paul Place, 16th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21202; telephone: (888) 743-0023; or Maryland Attorney General - Home Page.

We thank you for your patience as we complete our investigation of this incident, and we regret any inconvenience. Our teams are working around the clock on this, and services will be restored as soon as possible. Sony takes information protection very seriously and will continue to work to ensure that additional measures are taken to protect personally identifiable information. Providing quality and secure entertainment services to our customers is our utmost priority. Please contact us at 1-800-345-7669 should you have any additional questions.
PlayStation® Knowledge Center | Support - PlayStation.com

new update. basically saying the same thing. basically this

Quote:
we believe that an unauthorized person has obtained the following information that you provided: name, address (city, state, zip), country, email address, birthdate, PlayStation Network/Qriocity password and login, and handle/PSN online ID. It is also possible that your profile data, including purchase history and billing address (city, state, zip), and your PlayStation Network/Qriocity password security answers may have been obtained. If you have authorized a sub-account for your dependent, the same data with respect to your dependent may have been obtained. While there is no evidence at this time that credit card data was taken, we cannot rule out the possibility.
although, it doesnt say when its going to be up and running again. eh, oh well.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:28 AM   #3165
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
i played GT5 ALL DAY, Wednesday and Thursday!!

the dogs wanted to play too.

had this for lunch on thursday!
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:36 AM   #3166
simmode1
Post Whore!

All day? I can't play for maybe more than an hour at a time before being bored to tears without online play...
Old 05-07-2011, 08:39 PM   #3167
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Ditto, but trying to gold all Special races and licenses have kept me busy, there are some tough tough tough challenges to be had there.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:39 AM   #3168
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

I've now golded all license tests, and all Special races except for 2 of the Red Bull X1 challenges. I'm both ashamed and proud of myself.

It is so damn hard trying to prepare your senses for the ridiculousness that is the X1 in the corners.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:23 AM   #3169
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I'm both ashamed and proud of myself.
hahah i lol'd.
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:27 AM   #3170
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I've now golded all license tests, and all Special races except for 2 of the Red Bull X1 challenges. I'm both ashamed and proud of myself..
i beat the entire game of WWE smackdown vs raw 2010. how do you think i feel?
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:23 PM   #3171
nikkisixx69
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
nikkisixx69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
did a good few backwards entries today (should have been studying)

dont make the link in this one but the entry was the best out of the lot i did (fastest , best angle , clipping point etc!)

(have other videos to show it wasnt a one off!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2ahLh50AGY
Old 05-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #3172
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Last night i jumped on. Too much chaos. I got some great solo runs though. pulled a good amount of backwards entry with the stock NSX.

Checklist things to do:
Tune and Balance Alfa for online play
Re-tune NSX's.
Re-learn Tandem with people who are inconsistent (85% of the GT world)
Old 05-15-2011, 03:16 PM   #3173
meme2105
Leaky Injector

haha, nice vid. ken block status haha
Old 05-16-2011, 12:38 AM   #3174
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
KiLLeR2001 = White RX7 (FD)
meme2105 = Blue RX7 (FD)

meme spins out at the last turn, I had to improvise

And then of course, finish with a 360 drift
Old 05-16-2011, 12:44 AM   #3175
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

KiLLeR2001 = Green G37
Slammed-Assassin = Pink G37
meme2105 = Blue RX7 (FD)

Old 05-16-2011, 12:59 AM   #3176
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
hahha^^ sexy time!!!
Old 05-16-2011, 11:08 AM   #3177
meme2105
Leaky Injector

hahaha, nice bro
Old 05-16-2011, 04:44 PM   #3178
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

DP-AE86, your Alfa Romeo has a challenger...

Come get it!!!
Old 05-17-2011, 12:31 AM   #3179
BriinumsBo

BriinumsBo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
KiLLeR2001 = White RX7 (FD)
meme2105 = Blue RX7 (FD)
nice entry =)
Old 05-17-2011, 01:05 AM   #3180
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
if anyone wants to tandem im pretty good, into higher speed style drifting.

psn: xcaketownx

usually in alfa 8c, nsx, falken fc, toms chaser