Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2020, 05:47 AM   #3211
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Sidenote.....maken sure i read this right

Durning these so called "recounts" in georgia they found 2 sd cards containing almost 6,000 votes with like 80% of them for trump....
I wanted to call your information "flawed," but since you claim to not know enough about the internet to post your sources, I am calling you a liar.
As of when you posted this, the two memory card contained 5213 in person (not those fraudulent mail-in ones) votes that had not been previously counted. Of the 5213, 3220 were for the incumbent, which is a little under 62%.
[link]
From the link, they were at the time investigating uncounted votes from a third county which involves a WHOPPING 224 votes.
And since I know you won't read the link because it does not contain a minor technicality that will continue to feed your narrative until the bloody end, I will quote why this is another nothingburger:

Quote:
The office reports that the other 110 counties to have finished their recounts won?t change the outcome much at all. Here is that breakdown.

- 57 counties had no deviations from their original ballot count
- 21 counties were either plus or minus one off the original ballot count
- 32 counties are off by single digit numbers and are being investigated
And before you get to the tally error in Dekalb county where those evil brown people showed up in droves, that one was caught before any votes were counted, and got properly counted.
[link]

What that means, as explained today by NPR: while the recount found previously uncounted votes and some were indeed for the incumbent, there were also some for the challenger. Given that both candidates ultimately added to their vote totals, the one who was behind in the initial count did not add substantially enough votes to change the outcome. If the president and his lapdog Lindsey Graham had succeeded in getting Georgia to simply shitcan tens of thousands of legal votes. Alas, what they thought would be a friendly audience was not willing to comply with their attempted disenfranchisement.
Officials in GA were confident that it would not materially change the outcome all along. We will have official results of the recount by noon today, they say.

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2020, 06:08 AM   #3212
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
So, what about this?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...s-bullied-them
Old 11-19-2020, 07:25 AM   #3213
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I wanted to call your information "flawed," but since you claim to not know enough about the internet to post your sources, I am calling you a liar.
As of when you posted this, the two memory card contained 5213 in person (not those fraudulent mail-in ones) votes that had not been previously counted. Of the 5213, 3220 were for the incumbent, which is a little under 62%.
[link]
From the link, they were at the time investigating uncounted votes from a third county which involves a WHOPPING 224 votes.
And since I know you won't read the link because it does not contain a minor technicality that will continue to feed your narrative until the bloody end, I will quote why this is another nothingburger:

And before you get to the tally error in Dekalb county where those evil brown people showed up in droves, that one was caught before any votes were counted, and got properly counted.
[link]

What that means, as explained today by NPR: while the recount found previously uncounted votes and some were indeed for the incumbent, there were also some for the challenger. Given that both candidates ultimately added to their vote totals, the one who was behind in the initial count did not add substantially enough votes to change the outcome. If the president and his lapdog Lindsey Graham had succeeded in getting Georgia to simply shitcan tens of thousands of legal votes. Alas, what they thought would be a friendly audience was not willing to comply with their attempted disenfranchisement.
Officials in GA were confident that it would not materially change the outcome all along. We will have official results of the recount by noon today, they say.

Well said

In other words; the process works! Voting machines (in this instance) works!
Nothing fraudulent

I won't even get into the rudy shitshow in court yesterday
trump is now 1/24 for court cases. And the only one he "won" was to just reaffirm a rule PA already instated for the election.....which was to not count provisional ballots until properly vetted.....which didn't matter either way

So more like 0.5/24 in cases won.....
But again, this sort of nuanced will be lost on most on the right
Old 11-19-2020, 07:26 AM   #3214
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
[link]

[link]

https://apnews.com/article/2nd-georg...356ee76f485530

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia...HQZBPYKJWJ5MA/

Never said id be enough for trump to win.....but isnt it every vote counts?

And if were just magically finding thounds of uncounted votes...why are we not investigating and looking harder/more?

ALL VOTES COUNT .....lmao come on philip shame on you.

I dont care if they found 1million votes and all of them are for biden. If the votes were casted on time and legal done by voting standards they they should count and an investigation should be held to find out why they werent initially and how they went missing.

But to sit back and say well...... they still wouldnt "help" so and so to wun...doesnt really matter. That sir is a co-op and bullshit.

Tisk tisk
Old 11-19-2020, 07:47 AM   #3215
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
They can present their cases in any applicable court. I'll wait.

Quote:
https://apnews.com/article/2nd-georg...356ee76f485530

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia...HQZBPYKJWJ5MA/

Never said id be enough for trump to win.....but isnt it every vote counts?

And if were just magically finding thounds of uncounted votes...why are we not investigating and looking harder/more?

ALL VOTES COUNT .....lmao come on philip shame on you.

I dont care if they found 1million votes and all of them are for biden. If the votes were casted on time and legal done by voting standards they they should count and an investigation should be held to find out why they werent initially and how they went missing.

But to sit back and say well...... they still wouldnt "help" so and so to wun...doesnt really matter. That sir is a co-op and bullshit.

Tisk tisk
Those links you posted contained the same numbers that I cited in my previous response. That is how I know you're just looking for headlines that might somewhat support the reality you want to create, but aren't actually READING.

I think you meant "cop out" and you would still be wrong. They found uncounted votes in red-friendly counties and it still did nothing to bend the count. That is PRECISELY what a recanvass and recount are designed to find. All votes do, and indeed will count, attempts to stop that from happening happened, but not from the challenger's camp. The fact that such a comparatively small number of irregularities were so easily located and that most if not all were a result of honest human mistakes and further still is precisely why the president is reactively firing people for not parroting his "it was rigged!" line.

And I write too!
Old 11-19-2020, 07:59 AM   #3216
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
They can present their cases in any applicable court. I'll wait.

I think you meant "cop out" and you would still be wrong. They found uncounted votes in red-friendly counties and it still did nothing to bend the count. That is PRECISELY what a recanvass and recount are designed to find. All votes do, and indeed will count, attempts to stop that from happening happened, but not from the challenger's camp. The fact that such a comparatively small number of irregularities were so easily located and that most if not all were a result of honest human mistakes and further still is precisely why the president is reactively firing people for not parroting his "it was rigged!" line.

Lol..... EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

the fact that were finding non-counted votes after the election should be a concer for every american. You knlw its shows integrity of out electoral process.
Old 11-19-2020, 08:18 AM   #3217
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Lol..... EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

the fact that were finding non-counted votes after the election should be a concer for every american. You knlw its shows integrity of out electoral process.
Re-read my edited response and feel free to respond in English next time.
You're not doing very well here

And I write too!
Old 11-19-2020, 08:52 AM   #3218
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Re-read my edited response and feel free to respond in English next time.
You're not doing very well here
Lol....the votes were not counted in the orignal voting...

Excuse my spelling and typos...im using a brick phone from 2010, not all of us are using a 3 screen desktop to submit tread replies reguarding poltics on an automotive forum. Sorry my lord.

Again....count ALL the votes. Doesnt matter the winner or loser.

Any vote found after the election/count...shows a lack of voter security and causes harm to the election process.

You should nt have to canvass and send search partys to seek out and find votes.

Its really ok, your dislike or even hatred for trump shows in every post you leave in this thread. Throws all ur knowledge or credibility out the window. Im okay with that. Thats your feelings.. so be it. Ur excuses for rational things are halirous
Old 11-19-2020, 09:02 AM   #3219
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Lol....the votes were not counted in the orignal voting...

Excuse my spelling and typos...im using a brick phone from 2010, not all of us are using a 3 screen desktop to submit tread replies reguarding poltics on an automotive forum. Sorry my lord.

Again....count ALL the votes. Doesnt matter the winner or loser.

Any vote found after the election/count...shows a lack of voter security and causes harm to the election process.

You should nt have to canvass and send search partys to seek out and find votes.

Its really ok, your dislike or even hatred for trump shows in every post you leave in this thread. Throws all ur knowledge or credibility out the window. Im okay with that. Thats your feelings.. so be it. Ur excuses for rational things are halirous
You seem to be operating under some weird assumption that ballot counting has always, except for now that it doesn't benefit the president, been some kind of flawless process.
No, it has always dealt with human beings and human error. For that reason, every state has triggers built into their election law that cause recounts when the results are within that margin for error like the one Georgia is currently experiencing wherein they -- gasp -- find and rectify those issues. When the task of finding and rectifying those issues find that the irregularities were marginal at best and do nothing to swing the actual outcome, we have the confirmation that the election processes are largely just fine.
One person seems to have a hard time getting that through their head. Thank God for the 20th amendment, his feelings won't matter on January 20.

And I write too!
Old 11-19-2020, 09:10 AM   #3220
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
You seem to be operating under some weird assumption that ballot counting has always, except for now that it doesn't benefit the president, been some kind of flawless process.
No, it has always dealt with human beings and human error. For that reason, every state has triggers built into their election law that cause recounts when the results are within that margin for error like the one Georgia is currently experiencing wherein they -- gasp -- find and rectify those issues. When the task of finding and rectifying those issues find that the irregularities were marginal at best and do nothing to swing the actual outcome, we have the confirmation that the election processes are largely just fine.
One person seems to have a hard time getting that through their head. Thank God for the 20th amendment, his feelings won't matter on January 20.
Not 1 bit. Im for a FAIR election. If all votes were for biden found after id make the same argument.

Anytime, be it this election or past, transparency, integrity are a must and irregularities or be it fraud must be investtigated be it ant any level.

If your willing to turn a blind eye to ANY of it then you dont have american core values. Every legal vote counts doesnt matter who its from.
Old 11-19-2020, 09:18 AM   #3221
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
If your willing to turn a blind eye to ANY of it then you dont have american core values. Every legal vote counts doesnt matter who its from.
Noticing aloud the time and money being wasted on "fraud and illegal ballots!" claims with no apparent credible proof is not turning a blind eye.
That says nothing about my "core American values." By the way, core American values includes the possibility of stealing land via genocide and forced labor, but that is a conversation for another time. If "every legal vote counts," then why are there such efforts from the administration to throw out as many legal votes as it might take to steal the election?

And I write too!
Old 11-19-2020, 09:38 AM   #3222
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
While yes, I agree that America was taken forcefully, all land was taken forcefully. This is how countries either 'freed' themselves or flexed power for their sponsoring country. We can talk about history dating further back than the discovery and populating of America to crusades, Biblican genocides of Canaanites, Gallic Wars, etc. Just because it happened more recently doesn't make it out of the norm. Shit, Hitler tried to do the same thing in our time. To say America is the sole country responsible from genocide is just sheer ignorance to history and the formation [and still currently reformation] of organized and third-world countries. We still have genocide today with land and power at the top of the reasons list.

I had another paragraph typed but decided to delete it as most people here would flip shit.
Old 11-19-2020, 09:40 AM   #3223
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Noticing aloud the time and money being wasted on "fraud and illegal ballots!" claims with no apparent credible proof is not turning a blind eye.
That says nothing about my "core American values." By the way, core American values includes the possibility of stealing land via genocide and forced labor, but that is a conversation for another time. If "every legal vote counts," then why are there such efforts from the administration to throw out as many legal votes as it might take to steal the election?
Funny how u assume me as "TRUMP IS ALL AND EVERYTHING AND NOTHING ELES"

I dont speak for trump and his legal teams nor what they are trying to prove or show.

If a vote is legally cast then it must be counted..let alone who its for...pretty sure ive said this before...

Genecoide, forced labor is about voting.... but by what ur saying is 1 bad thing dictates all others as bad. Got it. Steal land is bad, stealing election good? Ahhhh

I voted for trump because durning this election i aligned myself with the same core values as the republican party held. That is all.

Bring me another canadate that is better for me and my beleifs, they have my vote. Im not red or blue all the way....
Old 11-19-2020, 09:45 AM   #3224
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lord Phlip has a certain ring to it but I don't know if he needs the ego boost. lol
Old 11-19-2020, 09:57 AM   #3225
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Lord Phlip has a certain ring to it but I don't know if he needs the ego boost. lol
Lord Philip is a tyrant. Rules this forum with an iron keyboard. Adress him properly or feel the wrath...
Old 11-19-2020, 10:27 AM   #3226
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Lord Philip is a tyrant. Rules this forum with an iron keyboard. Adress him properly or feel the wrath...
You know what? Perhaps I have handled you unfairly.
I refused to let you muddy up threads outside of Loud Noises with political bullshit.
I refuse to let you spout misinformation and lies without steering you toward what you've gotten wrong.
I constantly remind you that you frequently post links that you have not bothered reading and understanding yourself.
I ridicule your atrocious grammar and spelling.
I once even called you a liar when you were actively lying.

I will make it up to you, you can be mod for one day, we'll do it on the 31st of this month.

And I write too!
Old 11-19-2020, 10:38 AM   #3227
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
You know what? Perhaps I have handled you unfairly.
I refused to let you muddy up threads outside of Loud Noises with political bullshit.
I refuse to let you spout misinformation and lies without steering you toward what you've gotten wrong.
I constantly remind you that you frequently post links that you have not bothered reading and understanding yourself.
I ridicule your atrocious grammar and spelling.
I once even called you a liar when you were actively lying.

I will make it up to you, you can be mod for one day, we'll do it on the 31st of this month.

Woot woot!! Yes!!!

......hey wait a second!!! 31st of November??

*not gonna bother a real rebuttal to ur open ended nonvalued points in ur post*
Old 11-19-2020, 10:46 AM   #3228
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Gonna be honest, I don't generally flex who I voted for but I promise you it wasn't Biden. Dude hasn't even taken office yet and his lackeys already talking about stripping constitutional rights by slapping a label on specific things. What is an 'assault weapon?' Who will make that determination? Boy, I hope the Supreme Court shoots that shit down immediately.
Old 11-19-2020, 10:57 AM   #3229
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
*not gonna bother a real rebuttal to ur open ended nonvalued points in ur post*
If you had posts to quote of me doing exactly as stated, you would have all the time in the world. Of the five points I made, all but one of them took place this morning alone.

And I write too!
Old 11-19-2020, 11:10 AM   #3230
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
If you had posts to quote of me doing exactly as stated, you would have all the time in the world. Of the five points I made, all but one of them took place this morning alone.

See that good sir, you are wrong. I simply dont give a fuck. Really dont. No fucks given to convince others, agrre with kthers or argue with others. I rejoined this site for rejoinging a strong nissan community, for shared information.

I saw this thread and figured why not dilly dally in it and look how it has grown.

"Your" 5 points mean nothing. Most of them are ur hurt feelings and your biased point of views. Thats okay. Enjoy them.

This thread has just turned to who can we attack today...all sides are in this lol. Im just glad king Philip has joined in on the fun.
Old 11-19-2020, 11:23 AM   #3231
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I don't care. That's why I post about a few dozens Republican votes not counted by Republican.county governments that don't tip the scales with a six million vote deficit.
Not a care in the world.
Old 11-19-2020, 11:27 AM   #3232
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Meanwhile, in Detroit, the campaign is dropping its lawsuit.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ts/3776459001/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-c...certification/

They're spinning their reasoning like a damn dredel, but if they had any more of a case then one would think they'd stick with it.

And I write too!
Old 11-19-2020, 11:28 AM   #3233
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
I don't care. That's why I post about a few dozens Republican votes not counted by Republican.county governments that don't tip the scales with a six million vote deficit.
Not a care in the world.
Boy, I worry about you especially if all these votes culminate to anything. Imagine if/when Biden is elected and he's impeached and just sits there getting everything shot down in the Senate and Supreme Court. I worry what you'd do.
Old 11-19-2020, 11:39 AM   #3234
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

You guys are actually entertaining civil war but go off on this entire fictional thing you just made up to pretend I'm the problem.
Old 11-19-2020, 11:40 AM   #3235
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Gonna be honest, I don't generally flex who I voted for but I promise you it wasn't Biden. Dude hasn't even taken office yet and his lackeys already talking about stripping constitutional rights by slapping a label on specific things. What is an 'assault weapon?' Who will make that determination? Boy, I hope the Supreme Court shoots that shit down immediately.
"Assault weapon" will probably be used as defined by Webster's or common understanding (another reason why pedantry is important- it helps weed out bad faith arguments based on biased news sources). The majority of people don't own guns.

I will repeat myself: gun control is easy. Gun control doesn't cost Democrats anything and keeps contributions rolling in. Fixing the problems with America is hard- harder than anything the US has ever done, and will cost huge amounts of money. That money will make the government unpopular until the cultural shift happens and the government returns to popularity because everyone realizes that it works.

The only way for the US to succeed is for our government to tighten its belt and start delivering on promises of general welfare that it has not delivered for decades now.
Old 11-19-2020, 11:44 AM   #3236
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
You guys are actually entertaining civil war but go off on this entire fictional thing you just made up to pretend I'm the problem.
Who is 'you guys?' Racist ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
"Assault weapon" will probably be used as defined by Webster's or common understanding (another reason why pedantry is important- it helps weed out bad faith arguments based on biased news sources). The majority of people don't own guns.

I will repeat myself: gun control is easy. Gun control doesn't cost Democrats anything and keeps contributions rolling in. Fixing the problems with America is hard- harder than anything the US has ever done, and will cost huge amounts of money. That money will make the government unpopular until the cultural shift happens and the government returns to popularity because everyone realizes that it works.

The only way for the US to succeed is for our government to tighten its belt and start delivering on promises of general welfare that it has not delivered for decades now.
So to make good on their promises to group X, you're going to piss off group Y by encroaching on their constitutional rights? You think group Y is just going to walk into a police station and leave their shit and wait for a check? I think you're much more na?ve and unintelligent as you think you are.
Old 11-19-2020, 11:54 AM   #3237
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
Who is 'you guys?'
Y O U guys. You red tictac mother fuckers desperately clinging to some hope that godking Trump can cheat his supreme cheat and stay president for the rest of his shitty life.
Old 11-19-2020, 11:55 AM   #3238
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Not a care in the world.
It was posted info related to this thread.
Old 11-19-2020, 11:57 AM   #3239
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Y O U guys. You red tictac mother fuckers desperately clinging to some hope that godking Trump can cheat his supreme cheat and stay president for the rest of his shitty life.
Lol yall made us "red tictacs"

Sourpus
Old 11-19-2020, 12:00 PM   #3240
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
So to make good on their promises to group X, you're going to piss off group Y...
Group Y is always pissed off and always uninformed. Those in power must govern and govern well. The faster they adopt good policy the longer the sting of pulling the band-aid off has to go away before the next election.

But Democrats suck at that, don't they.