Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-26-2009, 10:37 AM   #301
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Dude I am down for a Zilvia Car Club online as well.. I cant wait to pick up my Game...

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 11:11 AM   #302
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Less than 12 hours. Work is gonna fucking draaaaaaaaaaag on.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:33 PM   #303
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift N Dragg View Post
Dude I am down for a Zilvia Car Club online as well.. I cant wait to pick up my Game...
shiiiit i didn't know you could carclub in this game!
Old 10-26-2009, 12:33 PM   #304
jworks
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
anyone going to make stickers for tomorrow? lol man anyone getting midnight release? I need to wait till 10am!!
jworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:20 PM   #305
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
What, Zilvia stickers? I plan on making a whooole bunch of stickers and putting them up ASAP.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:44 PM   #306
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
guess the store i pre-ordered it at wont be doing a midnight release, just got a automated call saying it will be in tuesday morning.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:55 PM   #307
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!
Old 10-26-2009, 03:31 PM   #308
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Quail
This is the stuff I've made so far:

Ignore the car and placement, I'm just using it as a canvas for the logos (you can't download photos of the logos).

The Zilvia logo is free if you want to download it. It's not perfect, so I'll be working on improving it.

The Bullet Bill is 1,000 credits, as is the Hundreds Bomb. Bullet Bill is currently at 79 downloads which I'm pretty happy about.

If you could vote 5 stars for my Bullet Bill I'd really appreciate it!! (It'll help it get noticed). I'll make more free logos as a thank you

To find my storefront just search "quail" in the "buy vinyl" section
Old 10-26-2009, 03:44 PM   #309
kouki fanatic
Zilvia Junkie

kouki fanatic is an unknown quantity at this point
hey guys , i have a quesiton that hasnt been answered. can i still get the game tomoro even if i havnt preordered it.? first come first serve right?
Old 10-26-2009, 03:45 PM   #310
kouki fanatic
Zilvia Junkie

ohh and the zilvia logo is going to be the first thing i get on my car
Old 10-26-2009, 03:50 PM   #311
kouki fanatic
Zilvia Junkie

im super down for the zilvia car club . itll be fucking crazy. ohh i got the quesiton answered i jus called gamestop lol
Old 10-26-2009, 04:33 PM   #312
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
my xbox just broke.......... ring of death, now i have to send it off right when this game comes out, son of a bitch. Should i just get GT5?
Old 10-26-2009, 05:36 PM   #313
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Just had a nice session online with a few of the guys on my owners club. I'm in the black Supra.

Old 10-26-2009, 06:25 PM   #314
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
man, i can't wait! awesomeness is coming!
Old 10-26-2009, 07:32 PM   #315
Dark_Undead

Dark_Undead is an unknown quantity at this point
God dammn it...I cannot wait anymore! Tomorrow, after my second class I run and buy it...but have to wait until 6:00 PM (have a class until that)
Dark_Undead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:32 PM   #316
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
im so wet for this game right now.

9am im going to be pounding on the glass waiting to get it.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:13 PM   #317
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
God I've cracked and I'm picking this up as well as Tekken 6! See you guys online!!!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:45 PM   #318
jworks
Zilvia Member

jworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura about
Hey Quail do I just find you in the market place to pick up the zilvia.net logo? How is the online play, is it lag free?
Old 10-26-2009, 09:49 PM   #319
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
Add me on LIVE: Maaaaarc

GAWD, I suck at drifting ! No seriously, I get too excited after 2 or 3 successful turns.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:56 PM   #320
jworks
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helghast View Post
Add me on LIVE: Maaaaarc

GAWD, I suck at drifting ! No seriously, I get too excited after 2 or 3 successful turns.
lol I would have the same problem. Awesome shot!! mine is KaidoFox
I'm going to smash through gamestop head on at 10am. Anyone else got there reserve at northridge mall?
Old 10-26-2009, 10:37 PM   #321
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Mmmm, this game is so good.

I'm downloading the extra content now.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:41 PM   #322
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Hey those of you guys that have it, how is the physics of this game? Is it better than the 2nd one? i hated the physics of the second one. please tell me its more realistic.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:57 PM   #323
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Yeah, they're a lot more realistic. They have a brand new aerodynamics and tires physics.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:03 PM   #324
sleep
Zilvia Addict

sleep is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sleep
tunes from forza 2 still work as well.. With minor adjustments, they work. Much better tunes will be out every week.
sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:15 PM   #325
Ares240SX
Leaky Injector

Ares240SX is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't get to play until friday. 360 is toasted currently out of warranty, and I don't get paid until friday, however I do have a copy of FM3 I am picking up tomorrow... Dammit...
Ares240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:19 PM   #326
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So many stupidly awesome good games this season. FUCK>
Old 10-27-2009, 12:45 AM   #327
jworks
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
So many stupidly awesome good games this season. FUCK>
seriously, Left 4 Dead 2 and Modern Warfare 2 = $120
Old 10-27-2009, 01:38 AM   #328
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
So I just got back from picking up my copy of forza. As I was standing in line there were these two kids behind me. Some kind of porsche with an exhaust had just left and they were talking about it. They were saying how it was probably a 240sx with an sr because it sounded nasty. And all this nonsense ass chat. Then as im leaving I see both their cars. Both civics with "night kids" stickers all over them.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:42 AM   #329
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

^Hahaha, wow.

The GameStop guy was like "you pre-ordered so you can get that Aston Martin we give out, right?" I said "Dude, that's an Audi." and just left with the game.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:11 AM   #330
XperienceM5G
Zilvia Member

XperienceM5G is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to XperienceM5G Send a message via MSN to XperienceM5G
^ Lol

I'm going to go to sleep so the first thing I do when I wake up is drive to the mall and pick up my copy.

Hello addiction.