Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 02-02-2021, 09:23 AM   #301
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
i'll stick to my healthy pessimism and continue to call bullshit on solar and wind and chalk them up as a waste of time, energy and resources.
In other words, "Nuh uh!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
In that entire post, you made exactly zero counterpoints.
Precisely. Argument is moot without reason, logic and evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Sure, it's possible to bullshit with stats. Correlation isn't causation either. Stats and data, properly analyzed within the context of their collection and with regard to a specific examination do lead to actionable conclusions. To suggest that any presentation of statistics is ineffective simply because they are statistics, or without showing that the presented statistics are somehow flawed, you're again presenting a moot argument unworthy of response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
And based on your work it's obvious that you know numbers and stats are not just important but vital.
This response really rings true to me. Mike used to wax poetic about light output and color temperature way back when. When he suggesting that such things are trivial, in the context of his own statements is quite the faceplate moment.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2021, 09:56 AM   #302
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
in the context of his own statements is quite the faceplate moment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_djk1RQ2Ew
Old 02-02-2021, 06:13 PM   #303
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
click on my name and visit my home page, its all you need to know
Quote:
We all already know who you are. That's the point.

And based on your work it's obvious that you know numbers and stats are not just important but vital.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
When he suggesting that such things are trivial, in the context of his own statements is quite the faceplate moment.
thats strange. not sure what website you guys are visiting. when i click on my user name and click on "visit homepage" it takes me to a wikipedia page for female genetalia. i set it there years ago. is there another website its supposed to go to?
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 07:06 PM   #304
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
This whole time I thought you were a knowledgeable car guy and it turns out you're a pussy. What a twist. lol
Old 02-02-2021, 07:10 PM   #305
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

That's 100% not serious btw. I feel like if I don't say that people are going to fly off the handle.
Old 02-02-2021, 07:32 PM   #306
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
https://youtu.be/RKtwaytU4IE

Mission Accomplished.

Fascism reinstated. Thank you and Congrats you tards.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 08:06 AM   #307
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Can you post something without Tucker Swanson's voice and face doing voice and face things?

The populist everyman and heir to the Swanson fortune making $6mm/year is really hard to watch for people with eyes and ears.

Edit: Also, why would I watch something when I can read it ten times faster?
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 09:59 AM   #308
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Nothing Tucker Carlson has ever said has any substance or merit. The guy isn't even conservative. He's a self entitled rich asshole that makes a living(that he doesn't need) by lying to the ignorant to justify his contempt. He epitomizes what conservatives are supposed to be against.
Old 02-03-2021, 10:04 AM   #309
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Can you post something without Tucker Swanson's voice and face doing voice and face things?

The populist everyman and heir to the Swanson fortune making $6mm/year is really hard to watch for people with eyes and ears.

Edit: Also, why would I watch something when I can read it ten times faster?
Quote:
Nothing Tucker Carlson has ever said has any substance or merit. The guy isn't even conservative. He's a self entitled rich asshole that makes a living(that he doesn't need) by lying to the ignorant to justify his contempt. He epitomizes what conservatives are supposed to be against.
BUT HE WEARS A BOW TIE TO OWN THE LIBS.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 10:12 AM   #310
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

He bitched out on that years ago.
Old 02-03-2021, 04:46 PM   #311
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
https://youtu.be/RKtwaytU4IE

Mission Accomplished.

Fascism reinstated. Thank you and Congrats you tards.
nOooOOoOooo

dont post tucker, we need REAL news sources like washington post, msnbc, new york times.

on a more important note, AOC was scurred for her life.

you guys are gonna have to circle back on this
Old 02-03-2021, 04:52 PM   #312
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
This whole time I thought you were a knowledgeable car guy and it turns out you're a pussy. What a twist. lol
Quote:
That's 100% not serious btw. I feel like if I don't say that people are going to fly off the handle.
haha you get a job yet?

pushin the broom, sure would help a lot
Old 02-04-2021, 08:22 AM   #313
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
nOooOOoOooo

dont post tucker, we need REAL news sources like washington post, msnbc, new york times.

on a more important note, AOC was scurred for her life.

you guys are gonna have to circle back on this
I personally dislike the blowhard for multiple reasons, not least of which is that he has my dad snowed that he's the second coming of christ.

Whatever he has to say has to be in writing somewhere. I don't know why conservatives love to watch video clips, but I'm not giving views to anyone hosting Tucker's content.
Old 02-04-2021, 08:41 AM   #314
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Interesting this one is.

Should the dems have given the repubs more time with this problem official or were the dems right in their actions is the question of the hour.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ouse-votes-to-

Quote:
If the resolution sets a new precedent for removing members, McGovern added that’s okay with him.

“If the precedent’s going to be that if somebody advocates for putting a bullet in the head of a member ... if that is going to be the new determination as to what it takes to throw people off of committees, I’m fine with that,” he said. “If this is not the bottom, I don’t know what the hell is.”
Quote:
Oklahoma Rep. Tom Cole, the panel’s top Republican, called Greene’s promotion of various crackpot conspiracy theories “deeply offensive,” “vile” and “repugnant,” but argued against the resolution on process grounds.

“This hearing is premature,” Cole said, reasoning that the matter should first have been adjudicated by the House Ethics Committee to avoid setting a new precedent for reprimanding members.
In case yall are not sure what the fuss is about
Quote:
Before being elected in November, it has been discovered that Greene used her Facebook and Twitter accounts to call for the executions of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), former President Barack Obama and other prominent Democrats she claimed were part of the “deep state.”

The first-term congresswoman also harassed survivors of a 2018 school shooting in Florida and falsely claimed they faked the massacre as part of a Democratic plot to implement stricter gun laws. Adding to the deranged web, Greene has pushed baseless claims about 9/11 being an “inside job” and peddled anti-Semitic theories about wealthy Jews using “space lasers” to set forest fires in California.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 09:09 AM   #315
Corbic
Post Whore!

Where was that logic with all the idiots yelling for Russian Collusion or Omar's Anti-Semitism and all these idiots preaching false narratives about systemic racism.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:18 AM   #316
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Can you try that again but without the bullshit?
Old 02-04-2021, 12:00 PM   #317
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
"Fuck YOUR Feelings"

Yep. Still feels good to say it to all the tinpot crackhead conspiracy theory trump supporters Hahahahah!

Kthxbye...
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 01:11 PM   #318
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I personally dislike the blowhard for multiple reasons, not least of which is that he has my dad snowed that he's the second coming of christ.
Awww daddy issues.

Quote:
I
Whatever he has to say has to be in writing somewhere. I don't know why conservatives love to watch video clips, but I'm not giving views to anyone hosting Tucker's content.
Cause we have jobs and don't have all day to read click bait Vox News articles.

Cliff Notes :

Biden is the embodiment of everything you spent 4 years bitching about Trump. However now because he's a "D" ya'll sucking his Fascist Dick and loving it.
Old 02-04-2021, 01:12 PM   #319
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
"Fuck YOUR Feelings"

Yep. Still feels good to say it to all the tinpot crackhead conspiracy theory trump supporters Hahahahah!

Kthxbye...
Sadly, what do you call a "conspiracy" when it's true?
Old 02-04-2021, 01:13 PM   #320
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Interesting this one is.

Should the dems have given the repubs more time with this problem official or were the dems right in their actions is the question of the hour.
No. That shit goes way beyond anything Trump ever did/said. Freedom of speech is great and all, but having clearly mentally unstable people in positions of power is not a good idea.
Old 02-04-2021, 01:48 PM   #321
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Raise your hand if you voted for Biden in the primary?

No one? No one.

On to the next projection based insult.
Old 02-04-2021, 01:53 PM   #322
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
Cliff Notes :

Biden is the embodiment of everything you spent 4 years bitching about Trump. However now because he's a "D" ya'll sucking his Fascist Dick and loving it.
I just said I could have read what King Tuck said in a tenth the time. It's always funny that, when confronted about what their heroes say, conservatives always pivot and deflect.

Biden's got that whole "old man sexiness" thing going. Yeah, his skin may be saggy and gray and his mind as sharp as your wit, but you can't deny that there's just something rrrrawr about the man. That was a hard paragraph to write, but it was worth it just for the shivers of disgust I've provided you. You are welcome.

Edit: Found a transcript/adaptation of the episode. Reading it now. It took me 1:24.73 to read the relevant portion.

Y'all Qaeda is not al Qaeda. Vanilla Isis is not Daesh. We must treat them differently because these aren't enemy combatants, they're Americans. They're protected by the First and Fourth Amendments- and we need to be mindful of that.

However, and this is a big however, keep in mind that the FBI has been tracking BLM supporters since 2014. Look up operation "Iron Fist." Americans should not be persecuted for their beliefs nor prosecuted for their activism. This is not new. Where was conservative outrage about FBI overreach then? This has been occurring and will occur every time a group of Americans refuse to toe the line. I'm not saying it's right- just the opposite.
Old 02-04-2021, 02:21 PM   #323
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Accuses others of deflecting and pivoting while deflecting and pivoting
Yeah, okay
Old 02-04-2021, 02:21 PM   #324
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
No. That shit goes way beyond anything Trump ever did/said. Freedom of speech is great and all, but having clearly mentally unstable people in positions of power is not a good idea.
So like, you support removing Omar, Nancy and Biden since they all have massive cognitive failures?
Old 02-04-2021, 02:50 PM   #325
ixfxi
Post Whore!

They were out to git her. LITERALLyy... like, with spoons n stuff.

literally, impossible to get dome from without being circumcised (twice?)
Old 02-04-2021, 02:51 PM   #326
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Where was that logic with all the idiots yelling for Russian Collusion or Omar's Anti-Semitism and all these idiots preaching false narratives about systemic racism.
(sniff)

(sniff)(sniff)

smells like bullshit to me
Old 02-04-2021, 06:57 PM   #327
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
So like, you support removing Omar, Nancy and Biden since they all have massive cognitive failures?
Yeah, Nancy and Biden can get fucked.

But being against wasting money on protecting Israel just so we have a foothold in the middle-east isn't the same as being anti-semitic. Let's hear some more republican false-equivalencies. Deep down the christian reich agrees with her, but for the exact reasons they accuse her of

Got anything for us besides the conservative talking points? Any rational arguments to have someone like Greene in office?
Old 02-04-2021, 07:07 PM   #328
ixfxi
Post Whore!

how the fuck can anyone even listen to omar, is beyond me. the way she speaks is disgusting.

greene is a godsend. as is hawley.
Old 02-04-2021, 08:50 PM   #329
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
greene is a godsend.
Why exactly?

Quote:
After the shooting, Greene shared an article about the $8,700 retirement pension of Scot Peterson, the former resource officer at the school who failed to adequately intervene during the shooting.

In the comment section, someone wrote: "It's called a pay off to keep his mouth shut since it was a false flag planned shooting." Greene replied: "Exactly."

Another commenter wrote: "Kick back for going along with the evil plan. You know it's not for doing a good job." Greene replied: "My thoughts exactly!! Paid to do what he did and keep his mouth shut!"

While the original post remains on Greene's Facebook page, the two comments have been removed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mXo-fjfVdU
Quote:
Marjorie Taylor Greene suggested that the mass shooting carried out in Las Vegas, Nevada, in October of 2017 was part of a wider plot to push gun control legislation in a social media video that resurfaced on Wednesday.
Here she is before she was elected harrassing David Hogg a parkland school shooting survivor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCSoLCmJwOs

Here is what redstate a conservative site has to say about green
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/01...with-majorie-taylor-greene-n318673
Quote:
Just because the left hates someone, that does not automatically make them an ally or worth defending
Quote:
. One of the bedrocks of the right is not playing victim all the time, and Greene isn?t a victim here. She?s legitimately crazy and has to own her words, down to her blaming Jews for shooting blue laser beams to start forest fires. There?s nothing endearing about this woman. She?s your crazy aunt that subsists off of conspiracy theory chain emails and Facebook.

Quote:
It needs to be said, so I?m saying it: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is no threat to any socialist agenda. If anything, she and her ilk make it easier for the far-left to push their agenda.

The representative did not deny that she published the Facebook posts in question. While the videos she recorded have been taken down, she does not reject the claims that she made the statements about Pelosi.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/01/28/318338-n318338
In cases such as these, it is always tempting to respond with, ?but the left does it too!? Yes, prominent far-leftists use this type of rhetoric on a routine basis. Nevertheless, whataboutism is not going to serve the conservative movement well in this particular case. Defeating the left isn?t just about using their tactics, but it is also about giving the rest of the nation a valid alternative to the dishonesty and hysteria coming from the Democrats.

It is important to remember that not everyone on our side is actually advancing our cause. Some might only be looking for clout and status. Others are grifting for dollars. Some might sincerely believe they are helping. But this does not mean that all are beneficial to advancing conservatism.
Here is the dailywire on all her controversies.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/heres...-controversial

Again. I ask why exactly is Majorie a "godsend"?
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 09:08 PM   #330
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Much like Trump, she's fluent in troglodyte. They literally do not care what you do so long as they can identify what team they believe you're on.