Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 12-05-2009, 01:46 PM   #301
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Hahaha is that really you chow.
no its not, some other asian guy named john chow that drove an orange pos haha >=(
Old 12-05-2009, 02:44 PM   #302
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
hahahah fucken noob chris hahahahahhaha
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:24 PM   #303
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I had to ask. There is this thing called photoshop. You might of heard of it. Ass!
Old 12-05-2009, 05:23 PM   #304
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Update:

Judges:

Michael Essa (confirmed)
Justin (JTP) Pawlak (confirmed)
Ash Nair(confirmed)
Quoc Ly(tentative)
Old 12-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #305
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quick reminded, all Round 4 competitors, please come by 9am
Old 12-05-2009, 07:40 PM   #306
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
Omg! Wow I remember that like it was yesterday. Rip my pimp fc with the painted everything. That car was mint earlier that day.

That's why mommy said I can't have nice things =(

I love you.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:52 PM   #307
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Be ready, I'm bringing the heat tomorrow in my new drift machine!!!
Old 12-05-2009, 09:47 PM   #308
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Hahahahhahhaahhaahahhaa
Old 12-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #309
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I love you.
are you going?
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #310
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
anyone know when the tire shop opens up tomorrow?
Old 12-06-2009, 12:04 AM   #311
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
Hahahahhahhaahhaahahhaa

Laugh now, but we'll see who's laughing when you get knocked out son!
Old 12-06-2009, 12:23 AM   #312
nieko
Post Whore!

hahahahhahahahahahha
Old 12-06-2009, 12:25 AM   #313
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 12-06-2009, 12:26 AM   #314
Teddy
Post Whore!

Hahaha hahaha haha haa

Fuck you guys.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:36 AM   #315
nieko
Post Whore!

ahahhahahahhaha we just love you baby boo <3

im gunna hit shit tomorrrow.

siiiick
Old 12-06-2009, 12:37 AM   #316
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Be ready, I'm bringing the heat tomorrow in my new drift machine!!!
It's so legit!
Old 12-06-2009, 08:17 PM   #317
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

awesome event like always! congratulations to john chow for a well deserved win, its about time you get a first place win....after 3 one more times!!!! it was awesome though! cant wait to see these pictures. mr jxn...thankyou for hosting an amazing event! next year is gonna be big!
Old 12-07-2009, 10:26 AM   #318
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turns101
So what were the results?

Sorry I couldnt make it out. Life gets in the way sometimes..
Old 12-07-2009, 12:00 PM   #319
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Congrats Chow!

-John
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:26 PM   #320
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro

This guy won.
JTP showed him how the car should be driven.
Then Chow took everyone out and claimed 1st.
Congrads!

Teddy brought a KA Open Diff out instead of the Mulsanne car and drifted better then he has in 2 years and never went off the track.
Amazing what a proper ride height will do,
I am "the KA dude", but I dont think I could have driven as well as he did in that car.

It was cold

Had alot of fun.

Porches on big willow were great to watch on my break.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:22 PM   #321
nieko
Post Whore!

Castro... teddys car was just as low as his coupe hahah he swapped coils and left the heights the same ahahaha he just didnt have the spacers on

but i do agree, teddy drove like a boss.

I had probably the worst track event of my LIFE!

Need to fix my fucked up caster and my clutch, that shit want kicking me out at ALL..

I was very sad and depressed with my driving yesterday hahahah fuck my life
Old 12-07-2009, 02:12 PM   #322
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Congrats to the winners, even Chow.

I got stuck at work. Can't wait for pics.
Old 12-07-2009, 03:04 PM   #323
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

The Event winners:

1st: John Chow
2nd: Jason Kim
3rd: David Hamburg

Series winner:

1st John Chow
2nd Luke Pakula
3rd Ramon Hernandez

Congratulations to all!
Old 12-07-2009, 04:07 PM   #324
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Castro... teddys car was just as low as his coupe hahah he swapped coils and left the heights the same ahahaha he just didnt have the spacers on

I had probably the worst track event of my LIFE!

Need to fix my fucked up caster and my clutch, that shit want kicking me out at ALL..

I was very sad and depressed with my driving yesterday hahahah fuck my life
wow!
crazy
Everyone was talking about how much better his driving was.
Maybe he needs to have a professional adjust the suspention on the other car.
Or like I suggested.
Ditch the coupe to a fan boy after stripping it of parts.
Sell it with the SR.
get another daily with that money.
track the hatch
keep the mint, full interior (gutted cars are out.)
Put the gentlemans kit on it. (rain gutter areo is out)
And its a hatch (Coupes are out)

Plus, he has a SR in the garage he bought, so he can build a 300HP engine easy.

Teddy and Mulsanne are back, BAM !!

dont know what to do for Karl though, lol.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:28 PM   #325
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

I have a hatch now. Lol

the Team mulsanne teal course got to coupe. lol
Old 12-07-2009, 04:50 PM   #326
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
dont trip, i beat myself. thats y ur not competing this sunday because realitys gonna hit REAL hard now that the cars legit.

same goes for hammy, luke, nieko, ernie, etc...

BRING IT!

haha you're funny Chow wish i read that earlier cuz then maybe i would of cared ... nah nm i wouldnt of cuz reality already hit me last month and i realized that its a waist of my money to even go to these events since i dont need to prove anything els at this point even by beating you ... if you wanna prove something then please step up your game, get your FD licence and then show what you're made of instead of sitting in front of a computer and running your mouth like a 16 year old, aren't u like 30 something anyways?

Old 12-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #327
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post

haha you're funny Chow wish i read that earlier cuz then maybe i would of cared ... nah nm i wouldnt of cuz reality already hit me last month and i realized that its a waist of my money to even go to these events since i dont need to prove anything els at this point even by beating you ... if you wanna prove something then please step up your game, get your FD licence and then show what you're made of instead of sitting in front of a computer and running your mouth like a 16 year old, aren't u like 30 something anyways?

bad day?
msglngth
Old 12-07-2009, 06:35 PM   #328
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post

hahahahahah luke isnt having a bad day he is just honest thats all HAHAHAHAHAHA
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:55 PM   #329
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:

Haha, I'm welding the diff in the hatch and I'm gonna drift that this year. Shit was pretty fun, even open diff and all.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #330
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Haha, I'm welding the diff in the hatch and I'm gonna drift that this year. Shit was pretty fun, even open diff and all.
and your hatch looked super nice!