Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-05-2011, 03:11 PM   #301
dking240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
dking240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
nice cars out there
dking240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2011, 03:19 PM   #302
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Good meet. Haven't been here in a loooooong time. Good to see everyone!

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 07:09 PM   #303
brown eyes
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
brown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
rolled by w/ the 370Z last night, but nobody looked friendly so I just went home.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:26 PM   #304
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrms13 View Post
+1

fucking douches

last night was awesome

I saw alot of cameras

where are the pics?

lol
I dunno man those people that take pics at the meet are all suspect to me, they roll around taking all these pictures then get into some 93 honda accord parked on the other side of the lot and take off.

=/

and brown eyes, just like I told drift goddess and her friends from the 909, next time don't show up, park your car and stay by it. Nobody is going to go out of their way to talk to anyone unless they want to ask questions about a car they like.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:27 PM   #305
slo_whte

Trader Rating: (0)
slo_whte is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
don't care what you bring, just don't be douches. *COUGH R35 OWNER*
Quote:
+1

fucking douches
was the R35 black?? How was the R35 owner being a douche??
slo_whte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:08 PM   #306
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
I dunno man those people that take pics at the meet are all suspect to me, they roll around taking all these pictures then get into some 93 honda accord parked on the other side of the lot and take off.
damn that sounds sketch

but one guy who was taking pictures was my friend with the voltex evo...don't know the other people tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_whte View Post
was the R35 black?? How was the R35 owner being a douche??
i believe there are two black gay35 there
Old 03-05-2011, 11:41 PM   #307
slo_whte

Quote:

i believe there are two black gay35 there
I only saw one of them and it was parked next to the evo with the wing...(the voltex evo your talking about I think)

still kinda curious as to how the R35 owner was a douche though...
Old 03-05-2011, 11:45 PM   #308
slo_whte

Quote:
yea, I remember one guy on a skateboard if I remember correctly with a camera...just gotta be careful when bringing ur ride...you never know
Old 03-06-2011, 01:35 AM   #309
dRift_g0ddess
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (44)
dRift_g0ddess is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
just like I told drift goddess and her friends from the 909, next time don't show up, park your car and stay by it. Nobody is going to go out of their way to talk to anyone unless they want to ask questions about a car they like.
Lol. My bad.. I didn't know there was a certain way to roll in and present myself. I don't believe in dramatic entrances lol. I had a good time either way.. saw a familiar face and met a couple cool people.
Next time I won't park my car and stand by it.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:26 AM   #310
Eramo323
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (22)
Eramo323 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Eramo323
WERD.............

id love to go to this meet its near my house

i just recently moved bak down here and idk seems akward to go to a meet nd i dnt kno n e one............................................... .............
Eramo323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:27 AM   #311
Eramo323
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (22)
Eramo323 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Eramo323
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
id probably stand by my car lol im not a very social person unless i start having a conversation maybe thats why i couldnt hold a job at macy's a few years ago....................................
Eramo323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 04:57 AM   #312
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post

this guy came out from under his rock. good to see you bro.

such great familiar faces this past friday, always dope shooting shit with lovely people.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:12 PM   #313
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_whte View Post
I only saw one of them and it was parked next to the evo with the wing...(the voltex evo your talking about I think)

still kinda curious as to how the R35 owner was a douche though...
if you know that guy in person...hes fucking weird...

and I believe this video is made by the guy on the skateboard

626 drift friday night meet. 03-04-11 on Vimeo
Old 03-06-2011, 01:32 PM   #314
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
good to know ur alive babe...missed you...

Quote:

and brown eyes, just like I told drift goddess and her friends from the 909, next time don't show up, park your car and stay by it. Nobody is going to go out of their way to talk to anyone unless they want to ask questions about a car they like.
lol..seriously right...why do people come out to sit in there cars...lol

Secondly, to all the late arrivals that decided to drive thru the lane were EVERYONE IS STANDING and tryin to enjoy the night, do the non duche attention whore thing to do and dont drive down that lane...there are other areas to go thru motherfuckers...use common fucken sense...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:08 AM   #315
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by dRift_g0ddess View Post
Lol. My bad.. I didn't know there was a certain way to roll in and present myself. I don't believe in dramatic entrances lol. I had a good time either way.. saw a familiar face and met a couple cool people.
Next time I won't park my car and stand by it.
It's not about a dramatic entrance. It's just about introducing yourself to the locals. Its kind of hard for all the people who already know each other to go out and meet new people when everyone gets caught up telling stories or making fun of people, lol. It's the exact same thing I tell newcomers to the Irvine meet. Come out, join the crowds, and have fun. Usually those that approach the groups out there have a good time and enjoy themselves.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:43 AM   #316
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
It's not about a dramatic entrance. It's just about introducing yourself to the locals. Its kind of hard for all the people who already know each other to go out and meet new people when everyone gets caught up telling stories or making fun of people, lol. It's the exact same thing I tell newcomers to the Irvine meet. Come out, join the crowds, and have fun. Usually those that approach the groups out there have a good time and enjoy themselves.
Just like the 3 z32 owners that come to the meet and they all live in alhambra I see them ALL THE TIME and I have yet to speak to any of them, they park far from everyone and just stand by their z's.

I don't own a z so I'm not going to go ask questions about their body kits and shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
g

Secondly, to all the late arrivals that decided to drive thru the lane were EVERYONE IS STANDING and tryin to enjoy the night, do the non duche attention whore thing to do and dont drive down that lane...there are other areas to go thru motherfuckers...use common fucken sense...
said douches 2:25

http://vimeo.com/20702045
Old 03-07-2011, 02:55 AM   #317
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
I guess parking spots don't really matter

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:27 AM   #318
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I'm surprised he was able to edit that together with no images of my truck what-so-ever. It's visible from the entire lot, and was parked right in the middle lol.

I need to get the FD out of paint and start bringin' it again

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:13 AM   #319
dRift_g0ddess
Zilvia Addict

dRift_g0ddess is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

It's all good, like I said I had a good time regardless. I host my own meet in Rancho Cucamonga so I understand how it all works.. I don't expect anyone to go out of their way to introduce themselves to me, but then again I'm not the type to walk up to a group, interrupt their conversation and demand to introduce myself and my friends all serious like. Lol we rolled in, parked where there were spots, made a few rounds around the lot, and we had fun doing it so it seems a little unnecessary to be all dramatic about the way I presented myself. Next time, if I feel like it, I will make an effort to meet more people I respect your spot, I didn't invite any rev-happy idiots, I enjoyed myself and I think that's all that really matters

Last edited by dRift_g0ddess; 03-07-2011 at 11:52 AM..
dRift_g0ddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:46 PM   #320
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
you must've been the guy in the black kouki? I appreciate the concern but it's all good man we weren't bored or anti social lol we walked around and talked to a few people about their cars then just kicked it. I've met a few of you guys one time or another at the irvine meet, ZOMG BBQ or buyin stuff everyone seems chill maybe next time
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 06:24 PM   #321
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Yeah I drove up and said whats up, I did come by and make a round by your cars since I've seen some pics of them at that recent nismolism shit or whatevs, cool cars. guy driving with the turn signals next to his intercooler no front bumper has balls of steel.

I got a ref ticket for rolling a stop, not for how my car looked. =/
Old 03-07-2011, 08:46 PM   #322
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
si^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron;3915527

said douches 2:25

[url=http://vimeo.com/20702045
626 drift friday night meet. 03-04-11 on Vimeo[/url]
yes thank you, this should clarify wether ur considered and attention dueche or not...stupidest shit was that they parked like to rows over...

Old 03-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #323
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Yeah I drove up and said whats up, I did come by and make a round by your cars since I've seen some pics of them at that recent nismolism shit or whatevs, cool cars. guy driving with the turn signals next to his intercooler no front bumper has balls of steel.

I got a ref ticket for rolling a stop, not for how my car looked. =/
ha yea he's been driving around like that for a while

i got a ref ticket coasting to a green light with my turn signal on, i guess my exhaust looked to purty so he pulled me over..least he wrote "nissan silvia" on the ticket lol
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:08 AM   #324
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
..least he wrote "nissan silvia" on the ticket lol
haha epic.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:08 PM   #325
dking240sx
Zilvia Junkie

dking240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
is this meet happening tonight again
Old 03-11-2011, 04:06 PM   #326
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dking240sx View Post
is this meet happening tonight again
It never stops.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:58 PM   #327
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
You going to be there Wayne?

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 06:56 PM   #328
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertsnowcarver View Post
You going to be there Wayne?
Yeah man it's around the corner from my pad. My car's going to be dirty as fuck though lol
Old 03-11-2011, 07:26 PM   #329
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Pretty sure i'll be there tonight as well. Haven't been out in a real long time.
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:48 PM   #330
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Yeah man it's around the corner from my pad. My car's going to be dirty as fuck though lol
Lol...I washed my car, and now urs is dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
Pretty sure i'll be there tonight as well. Haven't been out in a real long time.
And I has ur present