Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-21-2008, 09:12 AM   #301
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Great Turn out guys..... Thanks for coming out. We had a few celebrities today. CYRUS,ERIC CASTRO and AZNDOC...they are famous.

Hope you guys enjoyed yourselfs and met eachother. Next months May 18th and don't forget about the Touke bbq next Sunday.
Oh yeah and NORM was there too! I heard he's like teh Godfather of teh 240 scene haha BTW great meet and thanks for the awesome carne asada!~

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2008, 09:44 AM   #302
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
^ Sorry, Yes and Norm the "KING240"
Good to see you again.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:45 AM   #303
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
hi!!!!!!!!
im new here, havent posted in this thread yet....
Im gonna be at the 626 meet tonight...
and will also be attending the bbq on sunday....
with cloths on..(sorry ernie..i know yor dissapointed)
see you guys later!!!!!
Neg rep: for not showing up.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:24 AM   #304
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Kickass meet, thanx Touke.
s13coupedrfter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:40 AM   #305
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
I see Touke has had its last two threads locked due to all of you hoars, lol. If I create a forum for all you guys, will you register and start posting over there? It would be for all SoCal drifters. So the 626 guys, Touke guys, and hopefully more will post over there.

Im just curious because I don't want to invest too much time into it if nobody is going to bother posting over there, lol.

Let me know, I can probably have it up within a couple days.
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:56 AM   #306
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Good meet.

I had fun.

Food was good.

Will go again. Thanks Ernie.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:59 AM   #307
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
I see Touke has had its last two threads locked due to all of you hoars, lol. If I create a forum for all you guys, will you register and start posting over there? It would be for all SoCal drifters. So the 626 guys, Touke guys, and hopefully more will post over there.

Im just curious because I don't want to invest too much time into it if nobody is going to bother posting over there, lol.

Let me know, I can probably have it up within a couple days.
wanna host it on my domain? www.socaldriftclub.com
I'll invest time in it if you make it
Old 04-21-2008, 12:03 PM   #308
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
dang who low low was that!? couldnt show up had a BBQ at my house.. hope yall had fun, eatin lots of MEAT! hahha

Last edited by S13Boosts; 04-21-2008 at 12:25 PM..
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:04 PM   #309
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
what ever happend to that f50 alliance forum or whatever it was like a year ago? lol
Old 04-21-2008, 12:14 PM   #310
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
wanna host it on my domain? www.socaldriftclub.com
I'll invest time in it if you make it
PM'd you
Old 04-21-2008, 01:01 PM   #311
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
wow, the dark side of online forums. im a forum noob. too much touke going around. people dont seem to like it =/

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:21 PM   #312
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Wow, very interesting. Make it happen Gary!
Old 04-21-2008, 02:05 PM   #313
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

so I made a forum, its up and running. I just have to make it look pretty before I can post a link, lol.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:56 PM   #314
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

http://www.socal-drift.com/

There YA go ladies... talk it up.
Old 04-22-2008, 12:19 AM   #315
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
SHIT ! cant register because my work comp blocks my email site ... GAYY!!! oh and about the bbq ..any idea on which tower its gonna be on ? or just look for the parking lot filled with s chassis ? hahahah
Kamburrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 01:27 AM   #316
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
SHIT ! cant register because my work comp blocks my email site ... GAYY!!! oh and about the bbq ..any idea on which tower its gonna be on ? or just look for the parking lot filled with s chassis ? hahahah
Here is the info.

http://touke.clicdev.com/f/index.php...ke&showtopic=3
Old 04-22-2008, 01:48 AM   #317
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Don't forget about my big ass sticker for my panda heheh=) man as for this touke hater thing on zilvia..LIKE OH EM GE its a fucking forum gosh..I say lets hop on the haters! Maybe I should rock the touke banner now hehe wonder what people gon say to me... pfft =) & if you need help tommrow just holla...
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:55 AM   #318
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
tower number.

still doesnt answer my question .. hahaha .. i think theres like 28 towers at bolsa chica... i think tower 24 has a bbq grill and benches ... and shade .. but ur gonna have to show up around 11 or 10 in the morning to grab it .. before it gets takin by foreigners and tourists .. hahah but ill just look for the s chassis parking lot .. alot easier on my part .. hahaha .. .............SAND DRIFT BABY !
Old 04-22-2008, 03:57 AM   #319
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

cleanest OEM JDM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Oh yeah and NORM was there too! I heard he's like teh Godfather of teh 240 scene haha BTW great meet and thanks for the awesome carne asada!~
norm .... you and your car will always be a celebrity to me...
Old 04-22-2008, 04:13 AM   #320
kousuke180sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
kousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
it seems like i missed out on this one. I'll make it to the next one
Old 04-22-2008, 09:20 AM   #321
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
still doesnt answer my question .. hahaha .. i think theres like 28 towers at bolsa chica... i think tower 24 has a bbq grill and benches ... and shade .. but ur gonna have to show up around 11 or 10 in the morning to grab it .. before it gets takin by foreigners and tourists .. hahah but ill just look for the s chassis parking lot .. alot easier on my part .. hahaha .. .............SAND DRIFT BABY !
I will get more details from John

Quote:
Originally Posted by kousuke180sx View Post
it seems like i missed out on this one. I'll make it to the next one
You lagged it...... it was a good meet. Next month, all over again!
Old 04-22-2008, 12:18 PM   #322
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sorry i couldnt make it ernie!!!!!!!
i had to work on mine and a budies car, cuz we have to get them outta my garage in 2 weeks! mine is pretty easy, but my buddies is a bare chasis, waiting for full suspension and an RB25 swap. soooo....crap....
was anyone naked?
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:35 PM   #323
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
i had to work on mine and a budies car, cuz we have to get them outta my garage in 2 weeks! mine is pretty easy, but my buddies is a bare chasis, waiting for full suspension and an RB25 swap. soooo....crap....
was anyone naked?
Boo, I understand. I felt like a highschool chick with glasses and braces.
walking back and forth in parking lot looking at watch..." he's gonna show...hes just running late...he's gonna show".

Naked? No Sexxxyslide was all talk and got upset when I tried to pull up his shirt.

AZNDOC was maybe thinking of doing it, but Charlie was looking at him like an Ice Cream cone on a super hot day. (might have scared him a bit)
Old 04-22-2008, 02:46 PM   #324
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Charlie is going to pwn Cyrus in their tandem battle.

At least that's what Charlie said.

lol
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:01 PM   #325
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

I will put my money on Charlie. Cyrus does not know what he is getting into.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:05 PM   #326
sk8ter1103
Leaky Injector

sk8ter1103 is making a name for him/her selfsk8ter1103 is making a name for him/her selfsk8ter1103 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to sk8ter1103
that forum is the shit...
im lovin' it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
http://www.socal-drift.com/

There YA go ladies... talk it up.

sk8ter1103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:21 PM   #327
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

^ Yes, if you're a post whore? This is where you wanna be....
Old 04-22-2008, 05:09 PM   #328
nissan562
Leaky Injector

nissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
was anyone naked?
Man I wanted to ask you more info on how to get my car to drift ready status.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:14 PM   #329
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Sexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sexxxyslide
YEs...charlie!!!!
Sexxxyslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 01:05 AM   #330
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
You can do it CHARLIE!!!
foreverdark is offline   Reply With Quote