Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-03-2008, 10:22 PM   #301
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
from where?

i think im going to drive backwards then foward to get there (i drive a s13 not a delorean)?

i will let you know on friday 4 sure... depends on my GF and the kids and what time they punks wake up.
we'll be leaving from Jimmy up Mikes house. not sure if you've met him yet... his house is in covina by mine so we'd be meeting up at his house. if anyone else is interested in this little caravan PM me. but yeah. thats the plan for now.

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2008, 11:04 PM   #302
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
So............. there is going to be an after party at Teddy's right???
Old 08-04-2008, 11:11 PM   #303
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
fawk man...aug 16??
i'm missing out on the BBQ again...
im gonna be in SF that weekend...boo!!!
Old 08-04-2008, 11:40 PM   #304
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i hope no huge speed bumps are there ...
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:54 PM   #305
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
i hope no huge speed bumps are there ...
same here and im not even as low as you guys!
Old 08-04-2008, 11:55 PM   #306
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
So............. there is going to be an after party at Teddy's right???
We all need to pitch in though! Im down if ZeMom is.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:56 PM   #307
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
same here and im not even as low as you guys!
your no where near as close
Old 08-05-2008, 02:23 AM   #308
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
chris is alot closer to u guys compared to my ride height

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 07:46 AM   #309
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Yeah speedbumps to my car are like kryptonite to Superman

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 09:34 AM   #310
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
speed bumps add a unique texture to my aero....
Old 08-05-2008, 12:35 PM   #311
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

lol. they add unique texture to my downpipe and frame rails
Old 08-06-2008, 12:07 AM   #312
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
speed bumps make my rear suspension go...badoingDOINGdoing! (sings in eminem voice)
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:12 AM   #313
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Speed bumps polished my frame rails. If I clear the speed bumps there, you guys will too.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:13 AM   #314
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

how low is your car edgar?
Old 08-06-2008, 01:15 AM   #315
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Low enough to make people with slammed 240s say "Goddamn" when they step out of my car, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:14 AM   #316
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Haha Edgar puts BH to shame...well, almost

Old 08-06-2008, 11:18 AM   #317
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

whats BH norm?
Old 08-06-2008, 11:32 AM   #318
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

BH=Brian Harte=super low status. I think you're past that haha

Old 08-06-2008, 11:34 AM   #319
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
BH=Brian Harte=super low status. I think you're past that haha
ooh. whos brian harte lol. im so lost.

dood i lowered my rear another 1" the other day. now my exhaust resonator hits certain reflectors when i lane change
Old 08-06-2008, 01:43 PM   #320
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Dammit Teddy why am I not on the list ????? WTF !!!
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:05 PM   #321
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

wickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to behold
ill be crusin up with all the people from san diego ill bring some stuff not shure what probably chips or A BBQ or sumthing lol iono
Old 08-06-2008, 06:14 PM   #322
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedjester View Post
ill be crusin up with all the people from san diego ill bring some stuff not shure what probably chips or A BBQ or sumthing lol iono

Is their going to be a San Diego Caravan ???
Do I need to organize one ??

We can meet at the Windmill in carlsbad off of the 5 freeway at palamar airport rd ???? Suggestions ??
Old 08-06-2008, 07:07 PM   #323
mmm858
Zilvia Member

mmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enough
Yeah there will be a San Diego caravan. I figure we'll all meet in Oceanside somewhere. Not sure where yet or what time.
mmm858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 07:35 PM   #324
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sileightyfreak View Post
chris is alot closer to u guys compared to my ride height
how low is your ride? sileighty brotheren

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 07:53 PM   #325
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_DRFT89 View Post
how low is your ride? sileighty brotheren
well... jus picture tein springs on stock shocks. not really low at all. but once i get pbm coils, ill be on par with them lol

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 08:27 PM   #326
jin8544
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
jin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
can i still go?
i USED to own S14...haha
jin8544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 08:31 PM   #327
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

if i can make it up ... everyone else can

muahaha.

hey so what is happening with the 310 caravan?
Old 08-06-2008, 08:58 PM   #328
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm858 View Post
Yeah there will be a San Diego caravan. I figure we'll all meet in Oceanside somewhere. Not sure where yet or what time.

Keep me posted cuz their is a few of us that are rolling out from north county
Old 08-06-2008, 09:34 PM   #329
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyS14DET View Post
Keep me posted cuz their is a few of us that are rolling out from north county
Hey Josh are you really heading up for this???
Old 08-06-2008, 09:38 PM   #330
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hey Josh are you really heading up for this???

Does a bear shit in the woods ???

Hell ya im gonna roll !!!