Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-03-2007, 09:25 PM   #301
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The NFS: Pro Street Demo lets you drive the GT-R. Of course its just an arcade style racing game, but i still think its cool.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2007, 10:14 AM   #302
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor

Moar desktops.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:34 AM   #303
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
ooo pretty...
Old 11-04-2007, 02:05 PM   #304
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Be in a new GTR before x-mas!

http://www.speedforsale.com/viewcar....7;20GT-R%20R35

Sad thing is I don't think you will be able to get the lhd gtr for less than $90k+. Still think a used 996tt or zo6 for $40k less is a better buy.

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 02:26 PM   #305
fromxtor
Post Whore!

fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
http://dailycarclips.com/index.php?l...ne--nissan-gtr
Old 11-04-2007, 03:05 PM   #306
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Awesome... the exhaust manifold and the turbo are cast as one!! Brilliant!

not
Old 11-04-2007, 03:42 PM   #307
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
Awesome... the exhaust manifold and the turbo are cast as one!! Brilliant!

not
Yeah, I read somewhere that they did that for space saving. Have there been any other cars with the same setup? Im sure aftermarket will solve this problem though...but Im curious to see how much space there will be for a larger turbo.
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 03:57 PM   #308
fromxtor
Post Whore!

SRT-4s are supposedly like this also, where the turbo and mani are one piece.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:32 PM   #309
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
^
Please do not discuss the GT-R and an SRT-4 in the same thread.

ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 04:01 PM   #310
Zilvia FREAK!

0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Gt-r Vs Zonda

http://www.gpapex.com/GTRvsZonda.wmv

Old 11-08-2007, 07:57 PM   #311
TurDz
Nissanaholic!

TurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TurDz
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0100 View Post
Just a warning...this file is 67mb.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:11 PM   #312
CNDC
Leaky Injector

CNDC is an unknown quantity at this point
damn underneath the car is badass.
CNDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 11:07 PM   #313
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
^
Please do not discuss the GT-R and an SRT-4 in the same thread.

Wow...HE SPEAKS!!11!!

But Im pretty SURE the only reason he mentioned it is because I asked that question...at least I hope
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 10:18 AM   #314
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Report from Autoblog!!!! OMG! And a nice pic in white! Skeet skeet mf.

The first round of reviews hit the 'Net yesterday in what was apparently a Euro-only embargo on driving impressions of the Nissan GT-R. The jurors from AutoExpress, Car and the Telegraph all came away from the drive with one resounding statement: this thing is fast! Adding that the brakes are the most impressive of any production car currently on sale. Lofty praise, no doubt.

While Car could barely contain its enthusiasm, AutoExpress and the Telegraph seemed to provide a more honest critique of the GT-R as a whole. AE's Oliver Marriage and Car's Gavin Green had some diverging viewpoints on how the GT-R handles low-speed cruising, but both recommend that jaunts around town are best when the seven-speed gearbox is left in "D." AutoExpress' scribe and the Telegraph's Andrew English were less than impressed with the ride quality of Nissan's new supercar, despite the dampers being set to "comfort" mode, with English saying that "even a Porsche 911 GT3 rides better."

A few other choice quotes include Green saying that the GT-R is "quick enough to make a Porsche 911 Turbo feel unexciting," continuing, "Quite simply, the new GT-R is the world's most multi-faceted supercar... An M3 beater? Easily. M5? Think higher. This car is faster, more high-tech, sharper, more capable."

We absolutely, positively can't wait to get behind the wheel.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:14 PM   #315
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Wow.. "Think higher then an M5"? I'm loving what I'm reading but still not feeling the looks.. I'll have to make a final decision (about the looks) when I see one in R.L...

Bravo so far Nissan!
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 09:16 PM   #316
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
ok i like the gtr now. i can actually see it in a different color.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 10:50 PM   #317
2ilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
why cant the exterior look any better?
2ilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 11:09 PM   #318
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Heres the GTR at the SF auto show, it was sorta impressive. Wish I could have gotten closer to it to take a good look. This picture is in the pic thread too but I figure it could be of some use here.

Old 12-02-2007, 01:46 AM   #319
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONYX S-13 View Post
Wow.. "Think higher then an M5"? I'm loving what I'm reading but still not feeling the looks.. I'll have to make a final decision (about the looks) when I see one in R.L...
agreed im loving what im reading too... but i'll make my final decision when i can see it perform.. the looks will probably grow on me over time, even although im kinda old school and think the "hakosuka" is the greatest evAR, but thats just me.... we'll see what happens with this new beast at SEMA next year.

awesome pics fromxtor
Old 12-02-2007, 11:48 AM   #320
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
and I thought a Z32's engine bay was tight fit.....

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 05:49 PM   #321
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLO-350Z
They said the article will be posted later.

"The GT-R hasn't just moved the goalposts, it's obliterated them."

"For all-round ability, I have no doubt the Nissan is the best car I have ever driven."

"The GTR turns in beautifully, whether neutral or under brakes, and grips forever - slippery surfaces seem to bring out the best in it. Time after time I left Turner (911 Turbo) behind as my four-wheel-drive system and traction control worked better out of wet corners - it wasn't just the fact that I could get on the power earlier. It was about confidence. The Nissan really is something special, and you get the impression that while a master driver could wring every last ounce of performance out of the 911, your mother could do the same in the GT-R..........................Does the Nissan's ability reduce the driving pleasure? Not at all. You can turn all the systems off if you so choose, and it's still supremely well balanced, no doubt a delight for a racing driver on a track."

"A bellow from the engine, a rush of revs, a gigantic accelerative force on my neck, bang the GT-R into fourth. A killing gear if ever there was one."

"Were in R (mode) now, and weve hit 100mph in about 10 heartbeats. No official performance figure exists for that increment, but expect an 8 second 0-100ph time. Its fast, alrite - 60mph comes up in 3.5 seconds, the standing quarter in 11.7 seconds and it goes onto 197mph."

"The GT-R is all aggression on the outside. To my eye, it is a phenomal-looking machine, distinct from everything else. Very japanese and very hard."

"Driving these two cars back to back, its not long before you realise that the Nissan makes the Porsche seem old-fashioned. The GT-R is truly extraordinary."

"For all round ability, i have no doubt the Nissan is the best car i have ever driven. Its a solid car you can rely on when the going gets tricky."

taken from my350z
Old 12-03-2007, 08:10 AM   #322
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
The raving reviews this car is getting is nothing short of amazing.

If Nissan can do HALF as good on the new Silvia I'll be one happy enthusiast.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:36 PM   #323
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

From Autoblog today:

Shots of a track-modified Nissan GT-R have been making the rounds on the web and they may foretell the future revival of a V-Spec version of Godzilla.

The bare-bones GT-R is sporting a full roll cage, a modified front bumper to decrease engine temps and a lower ride height that drops the coupe over a set of Volk TE-37s on track-friendly rubber.

The rumors we've heard peg the V-Spec coming to market sometime in 2009, but precisely what modifications will be made is still up in the air.

Old 12-05-2007, 03:39 PM   #324
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Beat me to it.....

but yea..I'm wondering how much weight it lost or how much HP it gained. Also wondering why its rocking TE-37's....or those might be "NISMO" rims for the V-Spec model.

Someone on Autoblog commented that this might be the development car for the Grand Am series.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:58 PM   #325
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
full scan of the article:

original site:
http://ilovesubstance.com/2007/nissan_gt-r_911_turbo/

Enjoy!
kouki_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 09:18 PM   #326
Zilvia FREAK!

Thanks for the link.

Old 12-06-2007, 07:52 AM   #327
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
Beat me to it.....

but yea..I'm wondering how much weight it lost or how much HP it gained. Also wondering why its rocking TE-37's....or those might be "NISMO" rims for the V-Spec model.

Someone on Autoblog commented that this might be the development car for the Grand Am series.
Those rims are cool.

And I'd believe that. If you look at those pics you can see a cage inside.
Old 12-06-2007, 04:29 PM   #328
Zilvia FREAK!

http://www.gtchannel.com/content.php?cid=11984

Mine's R35 at Tsukuba

Auto News Blog

Today Mine's debuted their all new stock Nissan GT-R(R35) at Tsukuba circuit. These videos by GTChannel are the first videos from the event and first videos of the new GT-R at Tsukuba.

Familiar Best Motoring professional driver Takayuki Kinoshita was lapping Tsukuba in this new GT-R at 1 minute 3 and 4 seconds. This is extremely fast for a stock car without any modifications.

Nissan does not support the modification of the new GT-R in general so it will be interesting to see how Japan's top GT-R tuning shop works with the new GT-R. GTChannel will be following the development of the Mine's GT-R exclusively.

For perspective on the time:

Tsukuba, Japan
Lap Times
Pos Car Time Performed by
1. Ferrari 360 CS 1:02.44 Best Motoring
2. Lamborghini Gallardo 1:03.6 Best Motoring
3. Ferrari F40 1:03.73 best motoring
4. Porsche 993 GT2 1:04.25 "Best Motoring"
5. Chevrolet Corvette Z06 1:04.551
6. McLaren F1 1:04.62 Best Motoring
7. Porsche 997 Turbo 1:04.73 Best Motoring
8. Lamborghini Murcielago 1:04.76 Best Motoring
9. Porsche 997 GT3 1:04.842 Best Motoring
10. Subaru Impreza S204 1:04.90 Takayuki Kino****a
11. Mitsubishi Evo VII 1:04.93 Best motoring
12. Honda NSX-R 1:04.95 Best Motoring
13. Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI 1:05.15 Best motoring
14. Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII 1:05.20 Best Motoring EVO VIII Strike Back,i have seen they push to 1:04,need to dig up that video
15. Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec 1:05.32 Best Motoring
16. BMW M3 (E46) 1:05.439
17. Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX 1:05.528 Best Motoring
18. Porsche 996 Turbo 1:05.65 best motoring
19. Ferrari F50 1:05.81 "Best Motoring"
20. Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano 1:05.92 Best Motoring
21. Subaru Impreza WRX STi 1:05.95 Kazuo Shimizu and Manabu Kawaguchi
22. Porsche 993 Turbo (3.6) 1:05.97 best motoring
23. Porsche 997 Carrera 4 1:05.98 Best Motoring
24. Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 1:06.00 bestmotoring
25. RUF CTR Yellow Bird 1:06.12 "Best Motoring"
26. Porsche 987 Boxster S (276bhp) 1:06.40 Best Motoring
27. Subaru Impreza STI Type RA-R 1:06.405 Best Motoring
28. Dodge Viper RT/10 1:06.481
29. BMW M5 1:06.56 Best Motoring
30. Porsche Cayman S 1:06.59 best motoring
31. Porsche 996 GT3 1:06.645
32. Mitsubishi Lancer GSR Evolution X 1:06.73 Seiji Ara
33. Toyota Supra (German specs!) 1:06.75 best motoring
34. BMW M3 CSL (E46) 1:06.88 best motoring
35. BMW M3 CSL (E46) 1:07.034
36. Honda NSX-R (3.0) 1:07.06 Best Motoring
37. Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R 1:07.09 best motoring
38. BMW M3 (E46) 1:07.11 best motoring
39. Lotus Elise S2 1:07.14 best motoring
40. Porsche 993 Carrera RS 1:07.15 Best Motoring
41. Subaru Impreza STI Spec C 1:07.350 Best Motoring
42. BMW M6 1:07.434 Best Motoring
43. Mercedes SLK 55 AMG 1:07.54 Best Motoring
44. BMW E30 M3 Sport Evolutione 1:07.54 best motoring
45. TVR Tamora 1:07.615 Best Motoring
46. Lamborghini Diablo 1:07.66 Best Motoring
47. Ferrari 456 GT 1:07.74 Best Motoring
48. Porsche 964 Turbo 3.6 1:07.74 Best Motoring
49. Nissan 350Z (308bhp) 1:07.87 Best Motoring
50. Ferrari F355 1:07.89 "Best Motoring"
51. Dodge Viper RT/10 1:07.89 Best Motoring
52. Honda S2000 1:07.92 "Best Motoring"
53. Honda Civic Type-R JDM (FD2) 1:07.93 Tsuchiya
54. Porsche 911 Carrera 1:08.06 Best Motoring
55. Mitsubishi Lancer RS Evolution II 1:08.10
56. Lexus IS F 1:08.10 Tsuchiya Keiichi
57. Mazda RX-7 RS 1:08.11 Best Motoring
58. Mitsubishi GTO MR 1:08.24 Best Motoring
59. Audi RS4 1:08.36 Best Motoring
60. Porsche 993 Carrera 1:08.46 Best Motoring
61. Honda NSX 3.2 1:08.71 best motoring
62. TVR Cerbera Speed Six 1:08.717 Best Motoring
63. Mazda RX-7 1:08.72 best motoring
64. BMW Z4 3.0i 1:08.73 best motoring
65. TVR Tuscan MK2 1:08.766 Best Motoring
66. Mercedes SL 55 AMG 1:08.91 "Best Motoring"
67. Nissan 350Z (283bhp) 1:09.06 best motoring
68. BMW 130i 1:09.184
69. Porsche 964 Carrera 1:09.22 Best Motoring
70. Ferrari 512 TR 1:09.26 "Best Motoring"
71. Honda Integra Type R (DC5) 1:09.34 Daisuke Ito
72. Toyota MR2 GT-S 1:09.36
73. Mitsubishi GTO MR (Mk II) 1:09.46 Nakaguchi
74. Nissan Skyline Coupe 370GT TypeS 1:09.54
75. VW Golf R32 1:09.55 Best Motoring
76. Nissan Skyline 350 GT 1:09.67 best motoring
77. BMW 330i 1:09.681 E90
78. Audi RS6 1:09.69 best motoring
79. BMW M5 (E34) 1:09.81 Best Motoring
80. Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R 1:09.98 best motoring
81. Honda Civic Type-R 1:10.0 Best Motoring
82. Alfa Romeo 147 GTA 1:10.01 Satoshi Motoyama
83. Honda NSX 3.0 (1991) 1:10.07 best motoring
84. Subaru Impreza WRX STi 1:10.21 best motoring
85. Mazda 3 MPS 1:10.27 Best Motoring
86. Audi A3 3.2 quattro 1:10.42 Best Motoring
87. BMW Z4 3.0i 1:10.593
88. BMW 130i 1:10.86 "Best Motoring"
89. Jaguar S-Type R 1:11.1 Best Motoring
90. BMW M3 (E36) 1:11.313
91. Nissan 300 ZX Turbo 1:11.42 Best Motoring
92. Mazda MX-5 1:11.85 best motoring
93. Mazda RX-8 1:11.9 best motoring
94. Subaru Impreza S-GT 1:12.14 Best Motoring
95. Mercedes E 500 1:12.25 Best Motoring
96. BMW M3 (E36) 1:12.595
97. Alfa Romeo 156 GTA 1:12.90 Best Motoring
98. Mini Cooper S 1:13.199
99. VW Golf GTI 1:13.48 Best Motoring
100. Mazda RX-7 Turbo 1:13.56 Best Motoring
101. BMW 335i 1:14.038 Daisuke Ito
102. Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 1:14.80 Best Motoring
103. BMW 330i 1:14.846 E46
104. Suzuki Cappuccino 1:14:00

Old 12-06-2007, 04:41 PM   #329
Omarius Maximus
Zilvia Junkie

Omarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of light
Apparently changing the wheels on a GTR will void it's warranty in Japan. Regardless, I want a car, not a babysitter. This car is ideal for the Nick Hogan types, but I'll take a Z06 instead.
Omarius Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 06:52 PM   #330
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omarius Maximus View Post
Apparently changing the wheels on a GTR will void it's warranty in Japan. Regardless, I want a car, not a babysitter. This car is ideal for the Nick Hogan types, but I'll take a Z06 instead.
So how hard is it to change wheels back to stock?
kouki_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote