Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 11-18-2012, 03:51 PM   #301
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex

Some awesome shots in this.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:51 PM   #302
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Things are getting serious.....

Matt Madrigali Racing on Facebook

Come follow me on my quest to become Formula D champion!
Old 11-21-2012, 10:59 AM   #303
s13turbohatch

Trader Rating: (0)
s13turbohatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yes, now I get updates on Zilvia and Facebook
s13turbohatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:30 PM   #304
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

2012 Thunder Drift season is over. Round 3 didn't go as well as hoped. Qualified 5th, knocked out by Tyler Wolfson, the event and series winner in the top 8.

Long weekend, 2 events, lots of fixing and swearing. Ended up 9th overall in the series. With only really competing in 3 of 4 rounds and being on the podium in 2 of those I think this season is something I can walk away proud of. Next year is going to be big.

Old 11-25-2012, 06:52 PM   #305
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Epic days, sorry you couldn't take out Tyler, that course looks fun as hell for a SR car.

You rock.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:57 PM   #306
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Ya I beat him round 3, not so this time. His car was way faster. New motor he just put in is like 450+.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:31 PM   #307
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

1:37 for that sweet sweet angle!

Old 12-05-2012, 08:57 AM   #308
Leadfoot1016

Trader Rating: (1)
Leadfoot1016 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just read the whole thread at work. Bad ass! Keep it up man.
Leadfoot1016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:04 AM   #309
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Moto IQ Radio interviewed Luke Lonberger, owner of Blu808 and a good friend. Mentions me in the interview which is pretty flippin fantastic! Lots of good stuff about his team and Thunderdrift.

Live Show [Procaster] Thu Dec 6 2012 04:17:50 AMon MotoIQ Radio - live streaming video powered by Livestream
Old 12-10-2012, 02:03 PM   #310
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Just signed up for Sonoma Drift's Winter Jam! Come out and see some of Norcal drifting on the old Formula D layout!

Also like my facebook page!!

http://www.facebook.com/MattMadrigaliRacing
Old 12-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #311
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Mofuhcka is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex View Post
Just signed up for Sonoma Drift's Winter Jam! Come out and see some of Norcal drifting on the old Formula D layout!

Also like my facebook page!!

Prolly going just to watch this year
Old 12-10-2012, 03:57 PM   #312
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Yea it should be fun. I haven't driven this layout so I'm pretty excited.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:47 PM   #313
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Winter Jam went pretty well....

Qualified first and won the event! Had some super epic tandems with some good friends. Free Sonoma Drift all year should really help for next year too!

Also Carbon Studios finally got their sweet ASB video together.

ASB 2012 - YouTube
ASB 2012 - YouTube&fs=1" width="644" height="390">ASB 2012 - YouTube&fs=1" />ASB 2012 - YouTube">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASB 2012 - YouTube
Old 12-24-2012, 03:13 AM   #314
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Short video from Winter Jam. Only shot practice. I need a pit crew so I can get my game face on for comps and let someone else deal with my camera.

Old 12-24-2012, 06:00 PM   #315
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Some video starting to pop up from Winter Jam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sEbyJ2t3Nc

Rainbow drifting.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:59 PM   #316
Beejis60
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Beejis60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Rainbow drifting.
I think I see a leprechaun in the background...

but I don't consider a miniature dodge ram as a pot of gold.
Beejis60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:08 AM   #317
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3lnWxNs2e0

Carbon Studios

Matt Madrigali Racing
Old 12-31-2012, 02:10 PM   #318
allenms240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (16)
allenms240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Sick car and videos Matt!
What kind of power does your motor make? And with what mods?

_Allen
allenms240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:21 PM   #319
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Car makes a solid 300whp. S15 turbo, head gasket and studs, intercooler and boost on a good tune. Reliable and fast! Not formula d fast but plenty for now.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:05 PM   #320
cchondro
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
cchondro is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Also just read this entire thread,
great work and keep it up man
cchondro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:48 PM   #321
allenms240
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Car makes a solid 300whp. S15 turbo, head gasket and studs, intercooler and boost on a good tune. Reliable and fast! Not formula d fast but plenty for now.
Pretty legit. Not a crazy amount of power, but you're nuts at the track. It's nice to see all those suspension upgrades as opposed to power upgrades!.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:51 AM   #322
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

^^ Thanks! For me reliability is more important than all out power. I'll do something crazy for power down the line.

In other news...

New S13 project! This thing is legit. 106k miles. Got it from the second owner with STACKS of cool paper work and records.

I plan on slowly modding it to be my Wednesday night drift car seeing as I have a bunch of free track time coming to me I figured I would get a cheap daily that I can drive to the track on my way home and take a few runs.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:23 PM   #323
allenms240
Zilvia Member

Yeah your motor seems pretty reliable from looking at all your videos and haven't seemed to run into any problems with it. Did you do a rebuild do it when you first got it?

Nice find! How much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking. So you want to daily a 240sx as well as track one? I would imagine so, I couldn't imagine not really driving my car on the streets, but then again I made it so it's possible I could both drift and drive this car haha.
Can't wait to see more pics of this new ride!

_Allen

Allen
Old 01-02-2013, 02:36 PM   #324
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

The motor hasn't been rebuilt. Just a head gasket to be safe with boost.

I'm keeping the price a secret for now in case I decide to flip it. If I keep it it will probably end up being a FD build with LSX. I would keep the green car as my practice car. It's so good as is I don't really want to mess with it.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:52 PM   #325
allenms240
Zilvia Member

Wow no internal work and it's taken quite the beating!

Sounds good, love that car, and your thread. I really enjoyed reading it a week or so back, and now I have to wait for updates!!

_Allen
Old 01-02-2013, 08:59 PM   #326
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Old timey famous! Check out this article in the Benicia Herald about Race Sonoma's Winter Jam!

Enjoying the Winter Drift

^lookin like a dork......
Old 01-04-2013, 09:39 PM   #327
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

My social media following is a little pathetic so if you guys could help me out and add me on your favorite sites! I post random pictures of guys with comb-overs and never post pics of my food.

https://twitter.com/mattmadrigali
Instagram

You can also click the pics bellow!
Old 01-05-2013, 03:48 AM   #328
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
No food? Instagram added.

Good luck this year!
Old 01-05-2013, 11:29 AM   #329
blockedwizard
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
blockedwizard is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Added you on Instagram, looks like you had an awesome season! Thanks for posting the videos
blockedwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:14 PM   #330
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

^^ Thanks guys!!

Here's a better pic of the new daily/project. Spent the day doing maintenance and making it more stock!