Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 02:08 AM   #301
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
J-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Joe! I just read the few pages I missed and your car is coming along dope. I got to sell a bunch of shit off my car and rebuild it so I don't match anyone. I want that seat, by the way. I got dibs.

N1sm0r: Your avatar is awesome. I just watched that clip on Youtube no more than 20 minute's ago.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2007, 03:26 AM   #302
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
god i cant stop laughing at my sig... hahahahahahahaha
Old 09-05-2007, 03:29 AM   #303
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
^^^ I've seen that shit like 50 times since i've logged on and it's still funny! Gotcha bitch!!!
Old 09-05-2007, 09:04 AM   #304
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltdnismoracer4 View Post
I think I'm selling my corbeaus and getting some of those F1spec seats
Man, I really really hope your are kidding
http://og-made.com/archives/1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r View Post
i wanna sit on joes lap.. i mean.. in joes seat.
im 5'10'' 145 lbs
You'll probably fit in this seat perfectly. Everybody does but me, even my friggin dad!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
I heard Joe just got a badass part in the mail for this baby!

+500 whp.

with just one peal of a backing.
Oh yes Robby, I'm all over that... and no one knows what were talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hay_hay13 View Post
hahahaha i just can't stop laughing at n1smor's gif. hahahahaahahahaha
I know right, that was sooooo funny!
Quote:
Whhhhuutttupppppp

Fucking joe.. he's sleeping.
Sleep is for babies
Getting good grades isn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Style View Post
Joe! I just read the few pages I missed and your car is coming along dope. I got to sell a bunch of shit off my car and rebuild it so I don't match anyone. I want that seat, by the way. I got dibs.

N1sm0r: Your avatar is awesome. I just watched that clip on Youtube no more than 20 minute's ago.
You're like 6th or 7th in line.
Quote:
god i cant stop laughing at my sig... hahahahahahahaha
Where did it go?
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle m3th View Post
^^^ I've seen that shit like 50 times since i've logged on and it's still funny! Gotcha bitch!!!
anyone want to send me the link?

Also, I think I may try and tackle the Digital climate control this weekend. Since I dont have any money, atleast that project will be free.

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
Old 09-05-2007, 10:33 AM   #305
xblack240x
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
xblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xblack240x
Anyone want to send me the link as well, I want to get in on this hilariousity..
Old 09-05-2007, 01:08 PM   #306
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
sweet build man
Old 09-05-2007, 02:20 PM   #307
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
What was the specific reason that the CARB cert got rejected?
Old 09-05-2007, 03:13 PM   #308
Sidewayzzz
Zilvia Member

Sidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Sidewayzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripnbst View Post
What was the specific reason that the CARB cert got rejected?
+1

msglengthasdsdfl;asd
Old 09-05-2007, 03:41 PM   #309
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
just go to youtube, type in "scared punch"
Old 09-12-2007, 01:55 AM   #310
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
not the same video but felt like sharing it anyways. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFHup8UwWHk[/ame] yeah i'm fucked up, i know i know...
Old 09-12-2007, 02:24 AM   #311
slapwig

slapwig is on a distinguished road
So im guessng you work for canepa in santa cruz guessing by the 959 in the shop?

edit: Sorry this is blu808 posting on slapwigs screenname.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:34 AM   #312
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Luke, no I dont work for Canepa, but do work with them.

Old 09-17-2007, 02:32 AM   #313
tckracker
Leaky Injector

tckracker will become famous soon enoughtckracker will become famous soon enoughtckracker will become famous soon enough
so... What's happening with CARBing the sr? Is it officially denied?
Old 10-15-2007, 05:05 PM   #314
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
your shits weak... put an sr in it. you going to thunderdrift btw?

Giants 2010 World Champions!
Old 10-15-2007, 05:08 PM   #315
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Yes, working on it. and no.

Old 10-15-2007, 06:02 PM   #316
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
GO TO THUNDERDRIFT. Or I won't love you no more.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:14 PM   #317
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero View Post
GO TO THUNDERDRIFT. Or I won't love you no more.
AGREED

msglength

Old 10-15-2007, 06:18 PM   #318
BPMKA24DE
BANNED

BPMKA24DE is making his/her stupidity well-knownBPMKA24DE is making his/her stupidity well-knownBPMKA24DE is making his/her stupidity well-knownBPMKA24DE is making his/her stupidity well-knownBPMKA24DE is making his/her stupidity well-known
KA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknbkthrsdy4anfg View Post
Day 5
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Since I am waiting on some parts today was cleaning day, because a clean engine is a happy engine. I started out by using a special adjustable wrench to turn the crank.

Here you can see pistons 2 & 3 before and after cleaning. All I used was some brake clean and a rag:

Piston number 3 had a minor nick from the rear intake valve,
but doesn’t look like anything bad. Next I cleaned the block, a lot of brake clean and some scrubbing with a rag and a wire brush and it looks pretty good, not perfect but not bad.

It looked like the dipstick leaks from where the dirt was caked on the block. Finally I cleaned the oil pan and painted the motor mounts and some of the pulleys. After 4 cans of brake clean and numerous rags, the engine is starting to come together. I get all the seals and new parts tomorrow.
DMN I LOVE TO SEE A FRESH ENGINE!
ITS LIKE SEEING A HOT ASS LADY NAKED...CALL ME CRAZY BUT I JUST LOVE TO SEE IT :P
Old 10-15-2007, 06:22 PM   #319
Sidewayzzz
Zilvia Member

Sidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Sidewayzzz
So did we get the official reason on why it was denied by CARB?
Old 10-15-2007, 06:25 PM   #320
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Yes, its not up to CARB. Because its a complete motor change it does not qualify for a E.O.

Old 10-15-2007, 08:05 PM   #321
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
So basically joe you cant give us a reason to live in socal unless we all install a 2JZ?

Old 10-17-2007, 09:31 AM   #322
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Or a VQ.
ooh I wish I could afford that

Old 10-17-2007, 11:04 AM   #323
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
He ignored us. He doesn't care if we love him because he has that WOMAN to love him now...
Old 10-17-2007, 11:05 AM   #324
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero View Post
He ignored us. He doesn't care if we love him because he has that WOMAN to love him now...
What are you talking about?

Old 10-17-2007, 03:16 PM   #325
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Evan Knows All!!!!!!!

Old 10-17-2007, 05:54 PM   #326
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Hey Hey now, I'm still working on my car, just a bit broke at the moment.
I ran my FNORK's down the the cords and was rocking the backup gramlights I have. But my right rear kept going flat, so this morning I took it to the tire shop across the street and I cracked the damn rim! So instead of buying new cool stuff I bought 255 40's for my FNORK's

Old 10-18-2007, 03:11 AM   #327
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknbkthrsdy4anfg View Post
Hey Hey now, I'm still working on my car, just a bit broke at the moment.
I ran my FNORK's down the the cords and was rocking the backup gramlights I have. But my right rear kept going flat, so this morning I took it to the tire shop across the street and I cracked the damn rim! So instead of buying new cool stuff I bought 255 40's for my FNORK's
daaamn you cracked one of the gramlights? whatchoo gonna do about david

Old 10-18-2007, 09:29 AM   #328
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skater4145 View Post
daaamn you cracked one of the gramlights? whatchoo gonna do about david
They're still under warranty, and they didn't crack because of me hitting anything with them, it looks like on the inside of the barrel that someone took a dentist drill and poked a hole on the inside of it.
I tried texting him and he didn't respond.

Old 10-18-2007, 11:13 AM   #329
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Pretty awesome Set-up. I like what you did so far Joe keep it up!
Old 10-18-2007, 12:34 PM   #330
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

I think Joe drilled it out so he wouldn't have to go to TD so we could laugh at his driving skills.