Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 08-09-2016, 05:28 PM   #301
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I'll go ahead and summarize this thread and then we can lock it up haha.

TLDR: "Watch me cut a 240sx apart one piece at a time... Build."

/End Thread.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2016, 05:42 PM   #302
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
The best builds aren't documented.

False. Bleh bleh I hope this is long enough to post.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:45 AM   #303
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I wish we go back to only having BUILT posts vs Building Posts. Disappointing but that's still a lot of work to get where he's at. How many here can say they have the patience and knowledge to meticulously do the measurements he's done to get the engine, transaxle, rack and suspension situated?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 05:24 AM   #304
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
You should have known this dweeb was going to bail when he bought all those gay as fuck HELLABRUH cars. Kid bit off way more than he could chew and failed. On to the next.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 08:26 AM   #305
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Ugh, someone linked this thread in a recent post. Brought up all the pain and negative emotions all over again.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:35 PM   #306
300ztt
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
300ztt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what a shame. This would have been legendary.. To the OP, your effort still admirable and so is the amount of time you put in. I was dying to see how you were going to make this work too. rip
300ztt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 08:46 AM   #307
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I love this build, and this thread, it's probably the only reason I still get on Zilvia.

Good work, keep it up.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:26 AM   #308
gretz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
gretz is a jewel in the roughgretz is a jewel in the roughgretz is a jewel in the roughgretz is a jewel in the roughgretz is a jewel in the roughgretz is a jewel in the roughgretz is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Time to get off Zilvia^^
gretz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:32 AM   #309
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
How can you be so dumb and still have a normal life?^^^^
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 02:38 PM   #310
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by laextreme5 View Post
Small update. I FINALLY BOUGHT A WELDER. Now thats out of my system. Finally bought a welder after wanting one for so long. Been using the one at the shop for small projects here and there. But not having one here at home as really hampered me and what i could do.

Also picked up a few other things. Saw someone else using this speed blaster, and figured i could def use that on my car, anxious to try it out and see how it does! Also picked up a drill press and a belt sander. Anyone knows, if you have tried drilling through anything thicker than a thin body panel with a drill, its a major, slow, pain in the fucking ass.

Also got some ITB's in. They are Ducati 999R items. If your not familiar with ducatis, they are 2 cylider motors. Basically what that means for these its is that they are larger than the 4 cylinder bike its such as gsxr and hayabusa's which are in the 46-48mm range where these from the ducati are 52mm. Still need to order 3 more pairs for a full set, but i just ordered this first set for mock up and test fitting.
untitled (1 of 12) by lawrx, on Flickr

untitled (4 of 12) by lawrx, on Flickr

untitled (6 of 12) by lawrx, on Flickr

untitled (7 of 12) by lawrx, on Flickr

untitled (8 of 12) by lawrx, on Flickr

untitled (9 of 12) by lawrx, on Flickr

untitled (10 of 12) by lawrx, on Flickr

untitled (11 of 12) by lawrx, on Flickr

untitled (12 of 12) by lawrx, on Flickr
Also got some ITB's in. They are Ducati 999R items. If your not familiar with ducatis, they are 2 cylider motors. Basically what that means for these its is that they are larger than the 4 cylinder bike its such as gsxr and hayabusa's which are in the 46-48mm range where these from the ducati are 52mm. Still need to order 3 more pairs for a full set, but i just ordered this first set for mock up and test fitting.

untitled (2 of 12) by lawrx, on Flickr

untitled (3 of 12) by lawrx, on Flickr

I have that exact same welder. it kicks ass!
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 03:30 PM   #311
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
such a huge let down, so basically we got a free tour of his garage.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote