Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-14-2008, 09:43 AM   #301
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1337
agreed.
but i'm going through a phase.
and they feel, so good.

I JUST WANT TO BE DIFFERENT!!
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 10:24 AM   #302
just1pepsi
Zilvia Addict

just1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to just1pepsi
I dunno beauty is a strange thing, you ever notice how someone looks different after you get to know them?
just1pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:25 AM   #303
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Piercings are the south bay style.

haha.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:01 AM   #304
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
when i was a kid my dad told me that when you fight, the first thing you do is rip out what ever piercing the other person has, so that you have the advantage.

this was followed by a super fast grab at my ear.

i never got a piercing.
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:06 AM   #305
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
youre dad doesnt know how to fight.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:36 PM   #306
Zilvia Junkie

1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection
yeah.
you're supposed to stab, twist, lift, and pull.
that's what my dad taught me.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:39 PM   #307
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by just1pepsi View Post
I dunno beauty is a strange thing, you ever notice how someone looks different after you get to know them?
D000000000000000000000000D

totally
Old 05-14-2008, 03:04 PM   #308
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337 View Post
yeah.
Hahaha.

Click click boom.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:17 PM   #309
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
1"-The biggest of the smalls. If anyone hits this size they'll probably never go bigger and if they go to this size they must really like stretching. If you stretch fast the fastest you can go in a year is to an inch

Uhh my friend went to 2 and 3/4 in 5 months and there is nothing wrong with his ears. And he started from punching it to a 00. So he had less ear to stretch with and still did it. got one side ripped at a show that healed and still managed to go bigger so it all depends on how big you want to go. 1 inch is super small and most people try to go bigger. Duffman might have seen him at dunkxchange (he was at the table with me)
B Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 04:38 PM   #310
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
when i was a kid my dad told me that when you fight, the first thing you do is rip out what ever piercing the other person has, so that you have the advantage.

this was followed by a super fast grab at my ear.

i never got a piercing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBucch View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337 View Post
yeah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Hahaha.

Click click boom.
i just 1 deag em

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 04:40 PM   #311
Zilvia Junkie

fuck that, glockhs.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:52 PM   #312
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBucch View Post
yea my dad was only a martial arts instructor for the ROK military.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:55 PM   #313
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Mmm...

CS:S anyone?

haha.

Settle this like men... er and woman.
Old 05-14-2008, 08:51 PM   #314
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
agreed^

also, damn my grammar, youre your you're
Old 05-14-2008, 09:35 PM   #315
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Mmm...

CS:S anyone?
don't get it.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:01 PM   #316
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
don't get it.
that's cause you don't know how to fight.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:03 PM   #317
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Colddd blooooooded!

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:20 PM   #318
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Love View Post
Uhh my friend went to 2 and 3/4 in 5 months and there is nothing wrong with his ears. And he started from punching it to a 00. So he had less ear to stretch with and still did it. got one side ripped at a show that healed and still managed to go bigger so it all depends on how big you want to go. 1 inch is super small and most people try to go bigger. Duffman might have seen him at dunkxchange (he was at the table with me)
Good for you and your friend.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:24 PM   #319
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
Colddd blooooooded!
you as cold as ice charlie murphy!!!!!!

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:39 PM   #320
B Love
Zilvia Addict

B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Good for you and your friend.
Hhaha I know right
Old 05-15-2008, 01:58 AM   #321
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
Sorry, here is my tattoo. Cost me about $1000 CAD for 8 hours of work, the guy worked fast and is really good. Sorry guys for the half nudity! And for the last pose, I know it looks weird but I was holding my mac and taking a picture with it.

The worst thing is, my friends call me flower nipple

kyoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 02:54 AM   #322
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Hhaha I know right
Now that I feel like responding.

-Everyone's body is different.
-Your friend probably wouldn't have teared his ear if you're going slower.
-The term "small" is relative.
-I wouldn't go up more than 1 size a time at least once a month. That's just me.
-If he ever tries to have them shrink up i'm sure they'll shrink far less than a stretch done over time, but then again at that point he's going to keep them forever or get surgery to have them removed (my friend did it for ~$800 a few weeks ago)
Old 05-15-2008, 10:01 AM   #323
B Love
Zilvia Addict

When he tore em it wasnt from stretching it was at a show they got pulled on haha. But yea I had the surgery too my insurance actually covered it because its a saftey hazard for some jobs. I had 2 inch and same thing happened to me one side got ripped at a show. I have 1/2 now and im done. Kinda over it theres no point in having super giant plugs
Old 05-15-2008, 11:49 AM   #324
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection

LOL WTF

NO HOMO I SWEAR!!!
i think this will be my next one.

Last edited by SW20Racer; 05-15-2008 at 12:58 PM..
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 12:46 PM   #325
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
no. you need an AW11 on your back.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:58 PM   #326
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
no. you need an AW11 on your back.
lol hell nah, i like cars but not THAT much. i dont have anything auto related right now, i do have an idea for a tat thats like a dream bubble on the side of my head and inside there are cars sliding around. i just have to wait to shave my head...which means i probably wont get this done till im tattooing full time...(2/3/4 years from now)
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 02:32 PM   #327
Zilvia Junkie

i'm going to get this on my neck. eventually, sometime in my life.

it's on a shirt, so it's all ugly looking. but you get the idea.
Old 05-15-2008, 02:36 PM   #328
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
i still have no tattoos

i know what i want, but i dont have time/money to get them
Old 05-15-2008, 02:38 PM   #329
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
My first tattoo and piercings. Had the nipples done for about a year before my body rejected them more than I was comfortable with, so I took them out and a year later redid them vertically, as seen in the next picture.

My latest tattoo, and redone piercings, with more in the works as soon as I have the money.

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
WagDatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:17 PM   #330
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:
When he tore em it wasnt from stretching it was at a show they got pulled on haha. But yea I had the surgery too my insurance actually covered it because its a saftey hazard for some jobs. I had 2 inch and same thing happened to me one side got ripped at a show. I have 1/2 now and im done. Kinda over it theres no point in having super giant plugs
Welllll

We could never truly know

But for all we know, he woulda had thicker/healthier skin that wouldn't have been as prone to tear.

And yeah I saw some dude have his 1 3/4" yanked at a show the other day. I cringed.