Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-17-2008, 11:02 AM   #301
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
intresting.....

can we drift both tracks? hahahahha the same day?
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2008, 11:26 AM   #302
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
UPDATE:
We are going to kill it for Nov 1st. Got a few more spots open, we want to make sure Nov 1st at Oval is filled up so we can rent out balcony too!
So for Oval, we will offer this very limited special, Pay for 1 entry at $120, bring a friend for Half price ($60)! You can only bring one friend per entry.
Dont have friends that want to drift? Sign up for balcony, $180, gives you access to both tracks on Nov 1st, Balcony and Oval. We are only allowing 10 people in for this special. So act fast, send in your payment today. Paypal: [email protected]

Day 2: HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST
Moved to Nov 1st alone side by side with the Oval event. price $110
So lets call it...Nov 1st, PART 2

BEGINNERS are welcomed to come practice!

Allowed only 12 drivers. MASSIVE AMOUNT OF TRACK TIME!!!
So much, u will be sick of drifting by the end of the day. Hahah jk, or am i???
Old 10-17-2008, 11:31 AM   #303
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Only one day? =(

I wanted to camp out and have fuun. haha.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:39 AM   #304
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
camp out on friday night son...halloween party at the track
Old 10-17-2008, 01:56 PM   #305
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
im only camping out if jxn is camping out. we didnt even get him wasted last time for his bday.... epic fail for teh 626 crew....
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:39 PM   #306
Ze_Mom
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Ze_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
im only camping out if jxn is camping out. we didnt even get him wasted last time for his bday.... epic fail for teh 626 crew....
Who is camping with us Friday Scary Night...?
Ze_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:47 PM   #307
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
who ever is camping needs to bring some booze so we can have some fun
Old 10-17-2008, 06:51 PM   #308
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
i aint camping shit with you bitches. Somewhere there is a latina girl dressed like a slutty snow white with my name all over her.
See you all in the early afternoon in full hangover mode.

BTW, Jacson, if you need extra staff to be there, i can come on time and run whichever track you need help with. im only bringing the tires i didnt use last time and just wanna hit the oval a couple times.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:45 PM   #309
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
wow...forgot...day after holloween. wow...i'm gonna be tired! f*ck it! no sleep!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:48 PM   #310
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
^hey, i will bring the book with the pics of that shit we were talking about earlier in the week.
Old 10-17-2008, 07:53 PM   #311
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
alright sweet. That way I can get a idea of what your wanting to get done.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:57 PM   #312
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

its official!

visit www.626drift.com

Eric, hurry up and give me ur info so i can update the site!
Old 10-17-2008, 08:13 PM   #313
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Dude this gonna be sweet! Jxn im trying to get a couple of peoples to sign up to. I'll let you know whats up.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:06 PM   #314
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I have people bringing money to shop tomorrow.

Put down Blitz Mike for Balcony.
Old 10-19-2008, 01:12 AM   #315
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
wait wait wait..... so ur doing 2 different tracks on the same day!? MF WOW!
Old 10-19-2008, 11:27 AM   #316
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post

its official!

visit www.626drift.com

Eric, hurry up and give me ur info so i can update the site!

every time i click on the media sec it says page not found
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:29 PM   #317
MrWhite
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
MrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Just sent PM, I am down for Oval.
Old 10-19-2008, 01:47 PM   #318
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWhite View Post
Just sent PM, I am down for Oval.
Ernie, nother one down for Oral
Old 10-19-2008, 06:49 PM   #319
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
so like... 2 weeks... dope
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:33 PM   #320
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
sweeet i cant wait for the oval i've been wanting to do this for awhile
Old 10-19-2008, 09:10 PM   #321
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
im down to camp out on friday!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 626 FC3S View Post
sweeet i cant wait for the oval i've been wanting to do this for awhile
tandem?!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:37 PM   #322
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
what do u think kid??? u me and chuck...fuck yes!!!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 09:50 PM   #323
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
what do u think kid??? u me and chuck...fuck yes!!!!!
awwwwww.... wut happend to OUR team??? team fc3s????
Old 10-19-2008, 10:40 PM   #324
xzyras

xzyras is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to xzyras
Quote:
awwwwww.... wut happend to OUR team??? team fc3s????
Don't worry. I saved you a spot buddy. We have vert fc's and a white fc. Even some Z's. 5 car tandem?

Last edited by xzyras; 10-21-2008 at 02:51 AM..
xzyras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:45 PM   #325
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzyras View Post
Don't worry. I saved you a spot buddy. We have vert fc's and some white fc's. Even some Z's. 5 car tandem?
siiiiiiiiick! omar, we need to tandem again. fc's should roam in a herd.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:24 PM   #326
xzyras

xzyras is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to xzyras
Quote:
siiiiiiiiick! omar, we need to tandem again. fc's should roam in a herd.
For sure. I'm ready for some FC tandem action. FC's should roam in herds. We'll see what we can do about that at Oval.
xzyras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:57 PM   #327
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Ernie, nother one down for Oral
Alright!

Quote:
sweeet i cant wait to give oral i've been wanting to do this for awhile
We all have been waiting for you too.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:29 AM   #328
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzyras View Post
For sure. I'm ready for some FC tandem action. FC's should roam in herds. We'll see what we can do about that at Oval.
yeah ur right that should but no instead of team fc3 it was team fc2+m3 THAT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL BRING UR FUCKING FC CHOW
Old 10-20-2008, 01:00 AM   #329
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
i need money lol...stupid car costed me so much to repair...anyone need any work done will work for track fees lol
Old 10-20-2008, 01:10 AM   #330
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Is it running? ^