Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-24-2007, 01:47 PM   #301
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Hey so like, what about those stretched tires eh?

TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2007, 01:50 PM   #302
arkive43
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
arkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
fuking end thread///////!!!!!! lol just noticed teh viceroy stickers
arkive43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 02:15 PM   #303
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
To the wookie:
Is this a joke. By the number of posts youve made it seems like someone was too big of a pussy to confront this thread with his real username. Also, the number of your posts also reflects your IQ.

You know nothing!

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 02:47 PM   #304
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
lol prove driving skills in a canyon.

yeah man, prove to me you can jackkinfe the wheel going 30 around a corner
sounds good.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:00 PM   #305
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkive43 View Post
fuking end thread///////!!!!!! lol just noticed teh viceroy stickers
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:16 PM   #306
S13-Silvia
Zilvia Member

S13-Silvia will become famous soon enoughS13-Silvia will become famous soon enoughS13-Silvia will become famous soon enoughS13-Silvia will become famous soon enough
Holy hell, what happened to my thread lol. More pics less bitching.
S13-Silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:23 PM   #307
Wookie384
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Wookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wookie384
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEdition View Post
Personally I would give you the title to my car if you beat me in a canyon. It wont happen. Center of gravity and power/wieght ratio. Til I see a mod list or pics, I wave BS.

To Stay on topic:

My current performance mods;
2004 Scion xB
- Energy Bushings all around, including solid urathane mounts.
- Koni Yellows
- Tein S-Tech's
- 5Zigen FN01R-C 16x7 wrapped in 2445 16 Azenis RT 615's
- Progress rear sway bar
- DC Strut bar
- Greddy Lower Arm Bar
- Do Luck Floor bar
- Apexi intake
- Perrin Lightend Crank Pulley
- DC Header
- Power Slot rotors
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Motul RBF600
- Axxis Ultimate brake pads
- Apexi World Sport Exhaust, w/ custom midpipe
- Tom's 7.8 Lbs flywheel
- Spec Stage 2 clutch
- TRD Short Shifter
- Sparco Roadster 2 W/ Sparco harnesses
- Gutted out rear interior (car weighs in at a pussy hair over 2200 Lbs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideview_180sx View Post
haha if you were into drifting instead of a fan boy. then you would know no drifting occurs at california speedway anymore. and pretty much the only drifting at irwindale is FD and D1. DA,DB,JD all hold there events either on airport taxi/runways, parking lots, or at a race track with plenty of run off......

BTW, my tummy cramped from lol so hard when you said canyon race. only idiots canyon race. the rest of us do it for personal satisfaction. not to gain popularity, or quench a need to feel better then other because you have self esteem issues.

Also if you know so much about drifting. You'd know the power levels of non-pro is rarely about 350whp. so stretching a tire is fine. as you near pro level the power is up around 450-500+. in which you need to go back towards a meatier tire as a basis for controlling transition. You know so little is comical. You should just enjoy your showcar xb. and shut the f**k up.

Suddenly I see why remedial courses were created.
read my posts over, When and where did I claim to know about drifting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
Until then, you'll have your fun on the canyons?

Yeah right.

Until then, you'll be lucky not to understeer off the canyon in that bigass FWD cardboard box.

Seriously, tuning a Scion, more importantly a Scion XB... is just retarded.

Fucking lunchbox on wheels.

I'll give you 30 dollars if you can even remotely keepup with my wife's Miata in that POS. Mind you, it only has a measly 140HP.

Scion XB = yawn
If you're so cal youre on, I'll put my money where my mouth is.
Wookie384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:34 PM   #308
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Regardless of this stupid shit you're whining about in this thread, you could at least write all of that in one post, takumi.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:38 PM   #309
xcusememisswyn
Zilvia Addict

xcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfection
Haha, urethane bushings, sway bars, a shock/spring combo, and some 215 Azenis and your suddenly the fastest car on the street?

Most these cars have those suspension mods at a minimum, make more power, are rwd, have a better turning radius, are running AT LEAST 215's, and arent top heavy. You would get smacked my friend, you arent talking to the average civic owner on cut springs who pulls the e-brake around turns while claiming hes the next Vaughn Gitten.

And when it comes down to it, your still racing a lunch box at 40mph... yah, its fast for a lunchbox, but that sure as hell doesnt make it cool.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:46 PM   #310
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
YAY for stretch tires!!
stop going in threads and complaining about the topic. geez
heres my super mild stretch
235/45 on a 9

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 04:49 PM   #311
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
^ what wheels are those im just curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Hey so like, what about those stretched tires eh?

they are slicks, the cars suspension geometry is designed for differnt setting per compound with 100,000-2,000,000 worth of development into when to use said tires on said rims

on a chasis that light, compact and center of gravity so tight , depending on road surface to make up for Tire that has a softer sidewall a race team might "stretch" in a pinch.

are you spending all day every day sourcing up photos of actual race cars that have stretched tires?

haha
Old 10-24-2007, 04:54 PM   #312
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookie384 View Post

2004 Scion xB
- Energy Bushings all around, including solid urathane mounts.
- Koni Yellows
- Tein S-Tech's
- 5Zigen FN01R-C 16x7 wrapped in 2445 16 Azenis RT 615's
- Progress rear sway bar
- DC Strut bar
- Greddy Lower Arm Bar
- Do Luck Floor bar
- Apexi intake
- Perrin Lightend Crank Pulley
- DC Header
- Power Slot rotors
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Motul RBF600
- Apexi World Sport Exhaust, w/ custom midpipe
- Tom's 7.8 Lbs flywheel
- Spec Stage 2 clutch
- TRD Short Shifter

all that really needs to be said is:

1.5L 108 hp L4

even with all your dope canyon carving "mods", you're pushing maybe 120hp. so you're only 35hp behind a wider car with wider tires, rwd drive train and better suspension design.

sure dude, nice show car. Why do you post here again?
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 04:59 PM   #313
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
I bought my xB because I was into show long ago when I first bought it. And Built my xB, because I realised how well it handled, then I kept doing it to embarass close minded idiots who think you need a fast car to be fast. Just like you close minded idiots; I know my car is capable of handling the turns just as good as any car on this forum. And yes, I do consider myself to be one of the faster one who goes to the canyons. Don't you think so? Wouldn't it be embarassing to see a Scion xB pulling away from you in a corner?

On a side note: The only reason why I canyon race is because I work a lot, and pay a lot of bills, once the car is done, trust me I'll be whoring it out at the tracks. Till then, I'll have my fun at the canyons.

Are you for serious?

Are you really that stupid?

Are we really getting this much detritus in one day?

You have S-techs, dude. S-techs. Oh, and your box weighs more than my S13.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:00 PM   #314
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Quote:

but why

http://uk.video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=550385
Old 10-24-2007, 05:01 PM   #315
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^^^ How did you put fn01rc's on that toaster oven?
rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:03 PM   #316
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRonTom31 View Post
I must say this thread is better than watching the real world on MTV. There is so much more drama and squabling
Yeah, Join Date: Sep 2007

Welcome to Zilvia!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:04 PM   #317
LimitedEdition
BANNED

LimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to all
Shadows, they look like R33 GTR wheels.
LimitedEdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:05 PM   #318
steve shadows
Post Whore!

good call thanks
Old 10-24-2007, 05:38 PM   #319
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Quote:
All that and no roll bar? And you race GMR?

You're stupider than... well stupider than running stretched tires that's for FUCK's sure.

You know how many people I've seen flip up there in cars that have a WAY lower center of gravity? than a fucking toaster? There is a difference between being a bad ass and being a dumb ass.

Quote:
Will you put my mouth where your mouth is?

OH I'm up for it, but you lead, and don't surprised when it looks like I'm not racing you at all, just drive as fast as possible and take turns way faster than you should, I promise I'm racing and not just waiting for you to crash and die.

Quote:
are you spending all day every day sourcing up photos of actual race cars that have stretched tires?
Yeah you got a problem with that! LETS SETTLE IT ON THE TOUGE! TOO GAY!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld5h2LifTz4[/ame]
Old 10-24-2007, 05:53 PM   #320
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
so... i thought i'd bring this baby back from the dead:

http://www.turbomustangs.com/internetracingcalc.php

you are winna, hahaha, you are winna, hahaha.

this thread's gonna get locked soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_drive_a_toaster
(car weighs in at a pussy hair over 2200 Lbs)
i don't wanna know where that big old pussy hair came from.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:59 PM   #321
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
Quote:

- Tein S-Tech's
16x7 wrapped in 2445 16 Azenis RT 615's

axxis pads will kill you.
tein s-techs? we all have $1200+ coilovers
16x7? cough cough

and how come i cant see the sparco seats? it looks like theres headrests
and its super unsafe to road 4 or 5 pt harnesses with no roll bar/cage.

i hope your break your spine when you rear end someone cuz your axxis pads faded too much from the touge!

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:27 PM   #322
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i thought canyons were from like nevada or some shit?

just out of curiosity.

you stated you gutted your XB.

can you still make that cool bed by folding the seats all cool-like?

if not, your car is kinda worthless.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 08:00 PM   #323
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
wtf is wrong with Axxis Ultimates?
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 08:25 PM   #324
Wookie384
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Wookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wookie384
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
All that and no roll bar? And you race GMR?

You're stupider than... well stupider than running stretched tires that's for FUCK's sure.

You know how many people I've seen flip up there in cars that have a WAY lower center of gravity? than a fucking toaster? There is a difference between being a bad ass and being a dumb ass.

Will you put my mouth where your mouth is?

OH I'm up for it, but you lead, and don't surprised when it looks like I'm not racing you at all, just drive as fast as possible and take turns way faster than you should, I promise I'm racing and not just waiting for you to crash and die.

Yeah you got a problem with that! LETS SETTLE IT ON THE TOUGE! TOO GAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld5h2LifTz4
Did I say i race GMR? I have yet to mention any canyon that I run. (which is mostly all BUT GMR) I refuse to run there untill I get my cage, for the same reason why I'm quoting you.
Wookie384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:17 PM   #325
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Did I say i race GMR? I have yet to mention any canyon that I run. (which is mostly all BUT GMR) I refuse to run there untill I get my cage, for the same reason why I'm quoting you.
Ohh god give it a rest you baught a Scion Xb not a fucking built "Canyon car".
I dont understand why these types of people try to convince us their "Car" is superior when its only purpose was to appeal to high schoolers.
Wookie384 Kill yourself.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:30 PM   #326
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Quote:
Oh you got me on a technicality.

BFD.

GMR or LAC or WTFEVER

You're still a moron. You race a toaster in whatever the hell canyon you want, with no roll protection on a car that's center of gravity is about as high as your forehead.

You wear a fucking harness in a car with no roll bar too, which means when, and not IF, but WHEN, you roll your piece of crap car your girlfriend bought you, then the roof will enclose on your skull, and crush your spine (God can ONLY hope.) because you do not have any side to side leeway in a harness, that's why they're ONLY MADE TO BE USED WITH A ROLL BAR.

After you and Racepar1 are done playing Initial D at Life Plaza, you can go break into a school, go into the boy's locker room, take out all the little boys underwear, sniff them until you have huge boners, make a pile out of them, get naked, rub eachother in baby oil and rainbow glitter, and beat eachother off while listening to Michael Bolton.

I'll say it again, get the HELLLL outta here. You will not win any battles here today, give up, you've already lost a thousand times.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:39 PM   #327
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Excellent. Excellent.

Here is a pic of my wifey's car: http://clearcorners.com/products/maz...featcarA08.jpg

Take a good minute and remember the LED taillamps, since this is the only part of the car you will ever see.

The point here isnt to act macho or put someone else down for having another (lesser) car, but you've got to understand a few things first.

For one, you need to understand what a Scion XB is, and what it will always be. If you think a few modifications will make that bucket special, you're wrong. Maybe you're a good driver and have good car control, thats fine - we're all very proud of you. But do us all a favor, dont come on Zilvia talking about how great your XB is. Most of us are pretty technical and know shit from swiss cheese.

Funny, believe it or not.. I've made lights for the last XB and I just finished lights for the current XB, and I absolutely refuse to list them on the site. I fucking hate that car, and I am thinking of axe-ing the entire Scion brand from the site because the cars lack one thing - class.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:40 PM   #328
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
^OHHHHH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Squidd.
Thats great.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:45 PM   #329
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
wtf is wrong with Axxis Ultimates?
Nothing is wrong with Axxis pads, I've ran them for years. The metallics are great, the ultimates are OK - but I still prefer the metal masters. The fanboys on Zilvia are hating because they'de rather promote obscure "Japanese-made" parts like ENDLESS.

I ran some Hawk HPS pads this time around and they're good. A bit better than the Axxis Metallics, but still.. nothing too different. I like the Hawk pads more, but Axxis makes very good pads too. Reasonably priced as well.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:50 PM   #330
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ253 View Post
axxis pads will kill you.
tein s-techs? we all have $1200+ coilovers
16x7? cough cough
blah blah, I cant believe you're trying to put down those parts.

The main difference isnt between the wheel size and/or springs vs coilovers, its with the FUCKING car itself.

On my S13, I ran Tokico shocks and springs for YEARS before going with $2000 dollar coilovers. Big fucking deal. The coilovers are better, but they're not INSANELY better. There's a point of diminishing returns. Just because a suspension is more expensive, doesnt always mean that its a world of a difference. Whats more important is the car, the overal setup, and the tuning. An expensive coilover setup is useless if its not setup with proper alignment, stiffness, height. Most of the people that run coilovers dont even adjust them properly. Too many settings, not enough knowledge.

For the wheels, does it matter if they're 16x7 or 16x9? Who cares? What matters is what tire he has and what compound he runs.

But that still doesnt change the fact that its a POS XB.