Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-21-2009, 11:44 PM   #301
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Sweetness!

I sadly wont be there, can't attend any meets for a month due to work..soo umm. see you guys whenever haha.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 08:20 PM   #302
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm heading out! 405 here i come!

1976 Datsun Fairlady Z (S30)
NismoKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:55 PM   #303
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
Alright. Because not alot of people show up, I say that the meets dead. Come if you want I should still be there and who ever wants to tag along your welcome to.

Old 07-21-2009, 09:40 AM   #304
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
i'll try to go next week, i think mondays just aren't great days to meet.

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:56 PM   #305
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdnivram View Post
i'll try to go next week, i think mondays just aren't great days to meet.
this might be true. hmm... should we move it???

Old 07-22-2009, 02:24 AM   #306
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
I got rod knock no more meets for me
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:34 AM   #307
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
im not gonna lie, im kinda over arcade games for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 04:23 AM   #308
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Can't be Tuesday, nor Wednesday, not even Thursday 'cause of Long Beach, Friday no because of too many kids and idiots will come in on that day and there is already the 626 meet. Don't even bother with the weekends, except maybe Sunday.

So I guess Monday or switch to Sunday, still kids and idiots on Sunday, but shouldn't be too bad.

Or just end the meet all together.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:22 PM   #309
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Can't be Tuesday, nor Wednesday, not even Thursday 'cause of Long Beach, Friday no because of too many kids and idiots will come in on that day and there is already the 626 meet. Don't even bother with the weekends, except maybe Sunday.

So I guess Monday or switch to Sunday, still kids and idiots on Sunday, but shouldn't be too bad.

Or just end the meet all together.
Hmmm... I'm good with Mondays or Sunday ether way.

Old 10-19-2009, 07:08 PM   #310
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

okay small get together tonight at 8pm. i got 6 free passes so anyone that wants to paly games, come on down!!!!

Old 10-20-2009, 12:09 PM   #311
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Dammit Andrew!!!!! I ended up getting work off I went to Nickel Nickel around 5PM hoping you would be there but you weren't . Haha, I couldn't go later because my dads birthday. Man I live down the street from Nickel Nickel now, litterally. Is this meet still goin on Monday nights? Or has it pretty much died? Steve are you still here???
Old 10-24-2009, 09:29 AM   #312
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

idk it was just a ine time thing... i wish ppl still wanted to go. but its always just me, don, steven, and travis. dont get me wrong, ill go with whoever but you know? ...you have to want to play games or want to just hang out for this meet lol and thats a small group.

Old 02-22-2010, 02:29 PM   #313
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Bringin' this back tonight! Everyone get your ass down to this meet tonight. Nickel Nickel on Edinger