Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-25-2008, 10:27 PM   #301
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn!!!!!!!!!!! my car is super fu--ed up!!!!!!!!!!
Im freaking excited as hell after seeing those pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait =)
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2008, 11:22 PM   #302
koifish
Leaky Injector

koifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to koifish
sup guys mega ultra excited for this weekend! i got demolished at top drift... need turbo any stuff excepting hand me downs thank you!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 11:23 PM   #303
koifish
Leaky Injector

koifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
damn!!!!!!!!!!! my car is super fu--ed up!!!!!!!!!!
Im freaking excited as hell after seeing those pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait =)

man your car is fine its dope fast and you drive it sick so you have no problem
we can make are cars look nice after this event
Old 02-25-2008, 11:23 PM   #304
shoneeko
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
shoneeko will become famous soon enoughshoneeko will become famous soon enoughshoneeko will become famous soon enoughshoneeko will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
question

you guys know if passengers are ok?
shoneeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:27 PM   #305
koifish
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
You can always play with Keith
hey i dont get it!
Old 02-25-2008, 11:28 PM   #306
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoneeko View Post
passenger with instructors/advance drivers only
Old 02-25-2008, 11:41 PM   #307
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoneeko View Post
passengers with me are OK!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:53 PM   #308
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
so my dad can't ride with me?
Old 02-25-2008, 11:56 PM   #309
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
if you get better in the afternoon, I'll think about it.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:57 PM   #310
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
ok, at least thats an incentive to get better.. lol
Old 02-26-2008, 12:01 AM   #311
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
yea passangers could ride with me as well...Just ask....we are not mind readers....we dont have espn you know!
Old 02-26-2008, 12:02 AM   #312
shoneeko
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
shoneeko will become famous soon enoughshoneeko will become famous soon enoughshoneeko will become famous soon enoughshoneeko will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
that's cool if your dad rides with you
shoneeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:28 AM   #313
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

registration currently closed for Balcony!
Waiting on reply from Brian H and AZNDOC.
Let you all know by friday I hope!
Old 02-26-2008, 12:42 AM   #314
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
lets do dissssssssssss
Old 02-26-2008, 12:46 AM   #315
Donesyboy
Zilvia Junkie

Donesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the rough
lol yusuke? what a coincidence im watching yuyuhakusho right now haha old school!
im gonna be there to watch for sho but i still don't have an FR car just MR and AWD = (
Old 02-26-2008, 12:49 AM   #316
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donesyboy View Post
lol yusuke? what a coincidence im watching yuyuhakusho right now haha old school!
im gonna be there to watch for sho but i still don't have an FR car just MR and AWD = (
MR and AWD funnnnn toooo!!!
here is a nice quote from Yuyuhakusho (my fave) - "SHO-TU-GA-N!"
Old 02-26-2008, 12:50 AM   #317
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
haha yeaaa... jackson, damn those dry spots, stupid T!!!

good practice session last night!!!

wow... kinda getting kinky w/o me eh chuck norris!
Old 02-26-2008, 01:27 PM   #318
jflor004
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
jflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Jackson save me a spot for HTM, I'll paypal you the money later tonight when I get home.
jflor004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:39 PM   #319
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jflor004 View Post
Jackson save me a spot for HTM, I'll paypal you the money later tonight when I get home.
sure thing.

Ok, HTM drift is officially FULL ATM
So is Balcony.

I have room for one more for grip.

If any spots open up, I will post it.

NEXT event on HTM is in MAY!!!
Old 02-26-2008, 01:43 PM   #320
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jflor004 View Post
oh snap! its too bad I can't make it to HTM to spectate
Old 02-26-2008, 01:47 PM   #321
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:

weak sauce!
I knew you were scared!
its ok....im sure you not the only one
I was gonna lay down plastic bags in my passanger seat, and have barf bags ready to go for people who are gonna ride shot gun but cant control their bodily fluids at the limit! lol
why even show up saturday! lol jk

im hitting up city tire on friday to get an alignment....
Anyone who needs tires, tires mounted, or an alignment, should roll with me. Let me know!
Old 02-26-2008, 01:54 PM   #322
jflor004
Zilvia Member

jflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Same here dude, I gotta work Sat, so I can't spectate balcony.
Old 02-26-2008, 02:06 PM   #323
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
no i can ride with you. afterall, who's ya daddy teddy?

Quote:
wow... kinda getting kinky w/o me eh chuck norris!
without you jun? NEVERRR ... c'mon

JOSH!!! see u there bro!!!

also...chompz...my boy tony says he seen you in the same class as him at GCC...true or just a look-alike???
Old 02-26-2008, 02:08 PM   #324
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
i need to head to city tire too. lol.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 02:09 PM   #325
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
weak sauce!

im hitting up city tire on friday to get an alignment....
Anyone who needs tires, tires mounted, or an alignment, should roll with me. Let me know!

hey mark u miss me yet? word on the streets is that ur really excited about this weekend cuz u get to spend quality time with me..true or not?

hahaha, i MIGHT hit up city tire thursday instead...but we'll see. i thought that their alignment rack was broken? (or at least the rear aligning rack)
Old 02-26-2008, 02:10 PM   #326
jflor004
Zilvia Member

Quote:
hahaha Burn

Quote:
JOSH!!! see u there bro!!!
For sure dude, I'm stoked for sunday
Old 02-26-2008, 02:20 PM   #327
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
also...chompz...my boy tony says he seen you in the same class as him at GCC...true or just a look-alike???
a Vegan Sasquatch goes to GCC? lol.
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 02:23 PM   #328
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

hmmmmm.... I dont know...I asked if it was cool if i stopepd by on fri, and he said yea! Either way...theres not much they could do to my rear alignment. I dont have adjustable arms in the rear. But i think im gonna get the powered by max arms in the rear soon. Dude...i dont know what happened! I have like -3 degrees camber on my front right, and like +1-0 degrees camber in the left front. WTF...i checked my arms and all looks ok....Just in case im replaceing both front LCA's and THe tension rod is smashed to crap as well...so im replaceing them..
Ive got so much crap to do to my car its rediculous! i took friday off of work for that reason. Oh...my new tire set up is gonna make some people wet =)

ohhh...your gonna be there chuck? cool. I had no idea you were showing up...haha
Old 02-26-2008, 02:24 PM   #329
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
ROLF. <- you made me laugh so hard that I even mispell rofl.
Old 02-26-2008, 02:29 PM   #330
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

JC AUTOHOUSE in temple city for alignments.
CYRUS IS THE MAN....aspeclogan approved.