Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-23-2007, 11:27 PM   #301
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
CA18. Steven, dude, I couldn't check it out today

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2007, 12:10 AM   #302
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
^ whats getting done?
CA18 something rare to see in these streets...

DreamN: bro my apoligies man were working around the D1 schedule

we only got the harness disconnected and the CA picked up and wired...
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 02:34 AM   #303
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
lol all cool. you going to D1 Sunday too? I might. Haven't decided yet. Dude you seriously have to give me a quick ride in the ca18 powered s13. That's been the only swap I've considered for my car. Hell, I'd probably start a search for clean vert to make daily so I could swap it in to my coupe

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 05:08 AM   #304
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
CA18 S13's gonna be terrorizing these streets soon eh? Sounds awesome
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 11:11 AM   #305
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
well its a rare swapage u know... and i like iron...takes bigger beatngs...

ill give anyone a ride once its done...looks like i might be pulling out by wed evening out of the garage...were working around D1 and work schedules lol...longates the process but w/e its D1 only once a year we get to enjoy live
Old 11-25-2007, 06:19 PM   #306
hustlervibes

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
The swap will wait for you D1 won't
Old 11-26-2007, 01:19 AM   #307
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
The swap will wait for you D1 won't
plus one for u good sir
Old 11-26-2007, 09:26 PM   #308
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
kvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kvahag
I went to this meet for like 20 minutes last week on my way home from work. Probably the biggest meet i've ever been to. I also met a guy with a sr'd green kouki and super advans.

is anyone going tomorow?
Old 11-26-2007, 11:43 PM   #309
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

crazybluecivic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvahag View Post
I went to this meet for like 20 minutes last week on my way home from work. Probably the biggest meet i've ever been to. I also met a guy with a sr'd green kouki and super advans.

is anyone going tomorow?

ITS NOT GOING ON TOMORROW <<< I hope he gets this so he doesnt show and hes all like wth lol

next meet up is DEC/4
crazybluecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:50 PM   #310
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

kvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant future
oh yea lol
i forgot its bi-weekly haha
Old 11-27-2007, 12:08 AM   #311
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
oh yea lol
i forgot its bi-weekly haha
good you saw it lol i was worried lol

yeah come down next week

more time to do something new or clean the car nice

see you there tho i know more 240s are showing for sure

word is out big time
Old 11-27-2007, 02:22 PM   #312
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

ill deff be ready intime for this meet lol
Old 11-27-2007, 02:26 PM   #313
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
ill deff be ready intime for this meet lol
sweet i wanna see lol
Old 11-27-2007, 02:55 PM   #314
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
Quote:

is anyone going tomorow?
Thanks for not mentioning the dents LOL.

So I guess thats our new spot?
Old 11-27-2007, 05:40 PM   #315
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rsak View Post

on a tuesday night this is the place to be
Old 11-27-2007, 05:55 PM   #316
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybluecivic View Post
on a tuesday night this is the place to be
I meant the parking spot (the boonies) its not mens warehouse but we all show up at different times, but I think next week were gunna just park over where we were at.

And yes I liked the meet there was only one jack ass everyone else was quite mature.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:59 PM   #317
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
I meant the parking spot (the boonies) its not mens warehouse but we all show up at different times, but I think next week were gunna just park over where we were at.

And yes I liked the meet there was only one jack ass everyone else was quite mature.
yeah we get a couple jackass people but i dont even think they are forum people they are just random passer byers (RICERS) lol

but yeah see you guys next week
Old 11-27-2007, 06:06 PM   #318
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
yeah we get a couple jackass people but i dont even think they are forum people they are just random passer byers (RICERS) lol

but yeah see you guys next week
Can't we just request the PO PO to stand by or patrol more often?
Old 11-27-2007, 06:15 PM   #319
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
no lol i wish they would catch those dummies lol they allways arent around when you need them
Old 11-27-2007, 06:46 PM   #320
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
Quote:

yea i think next time if we just roll there we will be able to fill those spots and not have to move around like last week.
HWYKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:03 PM   #321
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Quote:
Actually funny you mention that, but last week when we were there we did see some jackass rollin out all loud just as po po was drivin by and he went after him

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
yea i think next time if we just roll there we will be able to fill those spots and not have to move around like last week.
And yeah we ended up finding plenty of space over by Tillys to park all the 240s so that's where we'll meet from now on instead of Mens Wherehouse.
THEN on Wednesday nights we're at SB's for the 240 crew! ~shameless plug~

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:18 PM   #322
hustlervibes

Well, this meet seems to be getting better and better. Hopefully we can all meet up again and not have to keep changing locations because this meet keeps getting bigger and bigger... it's hard to find some parking
Old 11-27-2007, 07:23 PM   #323
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Well, this meet seems to be getting better and better. Hopefully we can all meet up again and not have to keep changing locations because this meet keeps getting bigger and bigger... it's hard to find some parking
now i want the other lot to start getting full so no one fill left out
Old 11-27-2007, 07:28 PM   #324
hustlervibes

...really? I think once it gets to a point it's just too big. It'll interfere with business that are still open and customers will complain. There are a few of us that might grab a bite to eat or get a couple donuts but we really don't deserve most of those spots. Granted we are mainly taking up space that isn't used doesn't mean that we eventually will go into areas that will cause problems. I just hope this meet doesn't get too out of controll...

On a more positive note +1 for you for setting up such a reliable big meet
Old 11-27-2007, 07:45 PM   #325
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
...really? I think once it gets to a point it's just too big. It'll interfere with business that are still open and customers will complain. There are a few of us that might grab a bite to eat or get a couple donuts but we really don't deserve most of those spots. Granted we are mainly taking up space that isn't used doesn't mean that we eventually will go into areas that will cause problems. I just hope this meet doesn't get too out of controll...

On a more positive note +1 for you for setting up such a reliable big meet
thanks

and i know what you mean we will have to see time will tell
Old 11-27-2007, 09:43 PM   #326
tougemII
Zilvia Member

tougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond repute
yeah be careful. sherrif or bpd will turn on u
tougemII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 09:43 PM   #327
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:

haha they weren't that bad. so were parking at the same spot next week? sounds cool.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:05 PM   #328
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
haha they weren't that bad. so were parking at the same spot next week? sounds cool.

lol look @ the new map someone made for me in the info parts
Old 11-27-2007, 10:32 PM   #329
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
lol look @ the new map someone made for me in the info parts
the map looks good

last time we were parked in the last row iirc
Old 11-27-2007, 10:42 PM   #330
racer98
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (128)
racer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 128 reviews
Send a message via AIM to racer98 Send a message via MSN to racer98
I will try to bring the old KGC110 Skyline.
racer98 is offline   Reply With Quote