Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-30-2008, 10:11 PM   #301
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdarkrune View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
lower
lower
lower
lower
lower
lower
lower
lower
lower
lower
lower
lower
Old 11-30-2008, 10:11 PM   #302
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Nice donk.

Needs to be higher though.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:47 AM   #303
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
he got that donk playa, he got that donk!
Old 12-01-2008, 08:21 AM   #304
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Can't see the pic.

But to pull this off.

You need to be tucking tire on all 4 corners. minimum.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:07 AM   #305
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240trainee View Post
Can't see the pic.

But to pull this off.

You need to be tucking tire on all 4 corners. minimum.
exactlyyyyy.

you put grave digger decals and a green rollcage and red headlights and a jolly roger flag
on a stock pickup truck with a bedcap, it's gonna look like a bag of dicks.

in order to pull it off, you need to be 20 feet off the ground crushing shit with 7-foot tires.

just like this car needs look the part in every way to pull it off. just a little lowerrr, it won't hurt man, we promise.

Last edited by derek_s13; 12-01-2008 at 11:00 AM..
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:47 AM   #306
Lockleaf

Trader Rating: (0)
Lockleaf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
CLEAN!!! I love the car, but more I love the work you put into it. I don't think many people ever realize the incredible amount of work it requires to make aftermarket parts appear factory. I don't know if you are like me but I love a car that makes people look twice and go "why is that different" "why is it catching my attention?" then they check it out to try and see what you've done. It's the hardest way to build a car, so props on the "it just looks stock" It might look factory but it sure as hell doesn't look like a stock 240. Thanks. you've given me at least one build to use as quality control for my own.
Lockleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:50 AM   #307
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockleaf View Post
CLEAN!!! I love the car, but more I love the work you put into it. I don't think many people ever realize the incredible amount of work it requires to make aftermarket parts appear factory. I don't know if you are like me but I love a car that makes people look twice and go "why is that different" "why is it catching my attention?" then they check it out to try and see what you've done. It's the hardest way to build a car, so props on the "it just looks stock" It might look factory but it sure as hell doesn't look like a stock 240. Thanks. you've given me at least one build to use as quality control for my own.
Thanks, your comment means a lot to me. Its exactly what I was going for. It's easy to slap on a bunch of aftermarket parts on a car. But its hard to make it actually work "with" the car.

Good luck on your build. Hope you share it with zilvia the way i shared mine with you
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #308
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
dude... just slam it like crazy for like one day. and take pictures so we can all see

then raise it back up!

if you must...
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:47 PM   #309
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I agree with Nieko, other than the height issue, car is really clean.

Don't see many 240's like these, it's different but in a good way.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:54 PM   #310
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockleaf View Post
CLEAN!!! I don't know if you are like me but I love a car that makes people look twice and go "why is that different" "why is it catching my attention?" "WHY IS IT NOT SLAMMED???"
fixed it for you.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:29 PM   #311
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I can't see the pic either.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:27 PM   #312
CIutchCollidE
Zilvia Junkie

CIutchCollidE is an unknown quantity at this point
Ughh!! All the way to the end... and the last picture isn't working! Send me a pm when you post up a new pic. Awesome build! Any plans on a next project?
CIutchCollidE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:42 PM   #313
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Fix the pic man, I want to see it.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:00 AM   #314
KansaiDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
KansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I know this is a slightly old thread but I'd love to see this on it's nuts haha any updated pics?
KansaiDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:59 PM   #315
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

^^
why don't you PM him.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:10 PM   #316
piranhamatt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
piranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Because more than just hiim would probably like to see that last pic that is no longer working.
piranhamatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 06:01 AM   #317
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Teambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to all
Looks good, just slamm it alll the way for all the offset police on this forum.. take picture's then wind it back up for drift/driving
Old 01-31-2009, 03:39 PM   #318
nismo racer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
nismo racer is making a name for him/her selfnismo racer is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
if it were dumped itd look hot like fiiiiire

PEGASUS
nismo racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:52 PM   #319
bkfill
Zilvia Junkie

bkfill is an unknown quantity at this point
your new pictures dont work, YOUR SOOOOOOOOOOO FIRED
Old 02-03-2009, 09:39 PM   #320
Saskacer
Leaky Injector

Saskacer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfill View Post
your new pictures dont work, YOUR SOOOOOOOOOOO FIRED
Are you the new Donald Trump? (Minus the billions of dollars of course)
Saskacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:13 PM   #321
ReLevent1
Zilvia Junkie

ReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ReLevent1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambadrun View Post
Looks good, just slamm it alll the way for all the offset police on this forum.. take picture's then wind it back up for drift/driving
how about Dump it and drift/drive it dumped. NO MORE UGLY FOR 2009!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 11:44 PM   #322
JDM_inspired
Zilvia Member

JDM_inspired is making a name for him/her selfJDM_inspired is making a name for him/her self
very tastefully done... have a few gripes such as the spoiler(s) and wheel choice, but thats def. based on personal preference. all in all, extremely clean
Old 02-04-2009, 12:16 AM   #323
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
the front fascia of the car looks like its suffering from down syndrome BADLY.
1989rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:35 AM   #324
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
never go full retard.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:37 AM   #325
YoungGun
Post Whore!

YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Simpo Jack.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:40 AM   #326
artdrifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
artdrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Every 240 doesn't have to be slammed!!! if he wants to rock it like that then let him.
artdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 03:14 PM   #327
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
That paint job looks so fresh, I can't wait to see it in person.

Also the ride height is just fine...you know NoVA streets are not exactly the nicest.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:05 PM   #328
unfuxwitable
Leaky Injector

unfuxwitable is an unknown quantity at this point
hahah those are some baaalllerr ass rims
unfuxwitable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:39 PM   #329
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by artdrifter View Post
Every 240 doesn't have to be slammed!!! if he wants to rock it like that then let him.
Looks half-baked when the stance is not on point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
Also the ride height is just fine...you know NoVA streets are not exactly the nicest.
Definitely not an excuse... lots of places have really crap streets

Old 02-05-2009, 12:03 AM   #330
Bumnah
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Bumnah is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bumnah
Nice ride. Tons of $ spent obviously.
Bumnah is offline   Reply With Quote