Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 05:20 PM   #301
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
yeah i will give you one of my sisters that says gay pride

thats gay....
lol.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2008, 10:30 AM   #302
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
(MaRshMaLLow) luke you look like a delivery driver from my work!!! that guys name is mike... but that guy is a dick.
Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-13-2008, 08:55 PM   #303
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Hey MaRshMaLLow I think Felipe is trying to call you ah dick .... j/k. Hey we should go for a cruise next friday after the meet or something.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:42 AM   #304
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by zylvia213 View Post
Hey MaRshMaLLow I think Felipe is trying to call you ah dick .... j/k. Hey we should go for a cruise next friday after the meet or something.
i might be down ... why am i a dck? lol
Old 09-14-2008, 03:43 AM   #305
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
oh lol i just got it lol ... sorry i wasnt rocking my foha wk .... next time though ... im a come through all FRESH
Old 09-14-2008, 10:32 AM   #306
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Quote:
fool....

lol zylvia213 is the dick...~~~> 8=======D
Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-14-2008, 03:38 PM   #307
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yup Alhambra and Monterey Park PD suck arse from what I remember. I try not to drive too much around main intersections and streets in Alhambra. Sides streets are where it's at.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:44 PM   #308
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Hadn't had much trouble so far.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:22 PM   #309
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey im not no dick.... thats not nice to say Felipe . Hey you forgot my sticker foo what the hell. So whats up with meet lately, its been kinda quiet.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:03 AM   #310
Boostin on you
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
alhambra / Mpk police love the import crowd ALOT

revenue ftw.
dont even roll on valley!
Old 09-15-2008, 04:14 AM   #311
dubmasterdee
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
dubmasterdee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what is pmw?
Old 09-15-2008, 09:49 AM   #312
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

I been driving for many years around alhambra/Mpk pretty much SGV and have never been hassled by the PD. I guess i been just lucky huh.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:04 AM   #313
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
i've lived here(alhambra/MKP/South Pas area) for all my life. Never got in trouble driving around.
Old 09-16-2008, 05:34 PM   #314
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

Imthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Imthel33test
I usually go to the san diego meets, but I'm going to be in LA for the next 2 days for a work meeting, I'm staying at the best wetsern executive inn off east gale ave (626 area code)

Anything going on tonight or tomorrow night? (tuesday and wednesday). It'd be cool to meet some new people and make my trip less miserable

-Stacy
Old 09-16-2008, 09:51 PM   #315
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
so whose goin' to the meet this week? anyone I know? lol felipe??? (the only person I really know

11:11 333
Old 09-16-2008, 10:19 PM   #316
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Is there going to be Ice Cream?
Old 09-16-2008, 11:26 PM   #317
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Hey Felipe, MaRhsMaLLow, and myself will be there.... right guys .
Old 09-16-2008, 11:49 PM   #318
blitzsti22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
blitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blitzsti22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin on you View Post

revenue ftw.
i hear you. I got a exhaust ticket. and i was only going 20 mph. sucks
Old 09-17-2008, 12:00 AM   #319
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Is there going to be Ice Cream?
There will be Ice Cream, if you bring some
Old 09-17-2008, 01:28 AM   #320
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
ill see u buttholes this friday!

stacy PM'ed u
Old 09-17-2008, 02:01 AM   #321
Row
BANNED

Trader Rating: (27)
Row is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:

revenue ftw.

Hahaha yeah. I never had any problems with mpk or alhambra pd in my car, I usually put my car in neutral when I see a cop rolling by and I try to drive on the low pro. So far its been working for me.

P.S. Don't jinx it cobbs.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:29 AM   #322
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
i've lived here(alhambra/MKP/South Pas area) for all my life. Never got in trouble driving around.

same. no problems for me either. pulled over once, told me to slow down and tahts it. he didnt even step out of his car he just rolled his window down.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:19 AM   #323
Boostin on you
BANNED

Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
Hahaha yeah. I never had any problems with mpk or alhambra pd in my car, I usually put my car in neutral when I see a cop rolling by and I try to drive on the low pro. So far its been working for me.

P.S. Don't jinx it cobbs.

I get pulled on the regular with my limo tint and green paint..
you know it

its just they think im a drug dealer or stealing shit
usually pull me over, ask me for my registration id insurance I tell them they have the right to search my car. They say sorry for the trouble and leave.

16 times already.

I was with felicia and chp was rolling on valley, then they see my car bust a u turn, then bust another u turn get behind me and ask same shit.
I always ask why I get pulled over before hand and they never answer.

too be honest the Leo's are very nice considering other cities. I usually mention where I work, that I live around the area and they just wave me by.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:42 AM   #324
Row
BANNED

Quote:
I get pulled on the regular with my limo tint and green paint..
you know it

its just they think im a drug dealer or stealing shit
usually pull me over, ask me for my registration id insurance I tell them they have the right to search my car. They say sorry for the trouble and leave.

16 times already.

I was with felicia and chp was rolling on valley, then they see my car bust a u turn, then bust another u turn get behind me and ask same shit.
I always ask why I get pulled over before hand and they never answer.

too be honest the Leo's are very nice considering other cities. I usually mention where I work, that I live around the area and they just wave me by.
That sucks man. Hopefully you don't get harassed in your S14 later on. The Leo's . need more info
Old 09-18-2008, 02:46 PM   #325
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
haha. last time I brought you guys icecream no one got any. except for ernie and teddy. ernie if you bring the stickers I'll possibly buy some if I have some gas money left over

11:11 333
Old 09-18-2008, 03:06 PM   #326
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Hey Felipe, MaRhsMaLLow, and myself will be there.... right guys .
Fa Sho

I need a S13 guys ... $1800 is max what im willing to pay ... better be stock too lol .... let me know if u guys know someone whos selling ...... word on the street is that someone is prepping to steal my AE86 From the College parking lot ... so i need a new daily FAST !
Old 09-18-2008, 04:01 PM   #327
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
ill see u buttholes this friday!

stacy PM'ed u
finally got your car fixed???

got tires??
Old 09-18-2008, 04:04 PM   #328
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
That sucks man. Hopefully you don't get harassed in your S14 later on. The Leo's . need more info
Law enforcement officer.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:57 PM   #329
Row
BANNED

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdashy View Post
Law enforcement officer.
Thanks kdashy. I got to keep up with the abbreviations.

Old 09-18-2008, 07:03 PM   #330
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
Fa Sho

I need a S13 guys ... $1800 is max what im willing to pay ... better be stock too lol .... let me know if u guys know someone whos selling ...... word on the street is that someone is prepping to steal my AE86 From the College parking lot ... so i need a new daily FAST !
thats crazy that they plan to do that. I'll keep an eye out for a S13 for sale. See you at the meet MaRshMaLLow