Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 05:08 PM   #301
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
its not up to us anymore. We cant make customs move any faster, we have done what we can. They have heard our story half a million times. We will keep you guys up on everything.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2005, 10:31 PM   #302
s14turbosilvia
Zilvia Addict

s14turbosilvia has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to s14turbosilvia
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13Dr1ft
its not up to us anymore. We cant make customs move any faster, we have done what we can. They have heard our story half a million times. We will keep you guys up on everything.
so are you saying that it's now in US custom's hands? that you have confirmation that it has shipped out of port in Japan and/or arrived in port in US? or am I getting ahead of everything here?
-ben
Old 05-27-2005, 10:39 PM   #303
ballr858
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
ballr858 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i was wondering the same thing. does this mean they've shipped out from japan already?
Old 05-28-2005, 01:56 AM   #304
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

darkstardrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
no they deffinatly havent shipped yet, we would deffinatly let you all know if that had happened, no what he means is to our understanding (and it could just be a cop out) U.S customs and port authority have not yet granted our container for docking, why you might ask? we dont know thats what weve been trying day after day to figure out. like i had said before the japanese port authority had already did its inventory check , thats when i got the confirmation that i had posted. but the U.S side seems to be the problem, and everytime ive asked them about it. there response is " youll need to get the details from the shipping port, we wouldnt refuse the delivery" . so thats where we are guys. thats the best update i can give at the moment. but like i said for the good news we have a very good lead on our loan and i think we will be succesful with it, if so we can affored to have it all rerouted to the miami port, as well as get out all refunds that are past due , but the container will get here way faster through miami then going through long beach. so any way ill update when i have somthing more concrete for everyone
Old 05-28-2005, 09:22 AM   #305
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
has a single person gotten their money back and/or recieved an engine yet?

this is amazing, i hadnt read any of this gb til today
Old 05-28-2005, 12:34 PM   #306
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

nope and ummm nope
Old 05-30-2005, 09:41 PM   #307
s14turbosilvia
Zilvia Addict

s14turbosilvia has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to s14turbosilvia
I need an update by tomorrow night on the progress of this cosigner business, please.
-ben
Old 05-31-2005, 02:20 PM   #308
killjoy
Zilvia Member

killjoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to killjoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

I have been following this thread for awhile. From seeing what I have seen in the five years I have been in this game, I am sure everyone will get what they paid for. Just gotta be patient. I know its easy to say. My first motor I had to pay all kinds of extra fees and shite. Just the way it is. Unless you buy from sources who have been around awhile and paid full price. You pay half it takes 3 months. I for one still think its a good deal if you are patient.
Old 05-31-2005, 04:38 PM   #309
S13FREEAAK
Drifterella

Trader Rating: (14)
S13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Any news on anything?
Old 05-31-2005, 04:45 PM   #310
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
not much news happens in a 2-3 days, im sure when they get new news they will report you all. as said earlier it is at customs hands and they cant do anything. customs cn take their sweet time if they like

and before you guys say i have no say in anything like this. your wrong becuz ive been in the same position as you guys with approx the same amount of money invovled along with waiting LONGER than you guys have

$1620 waited approx a year and 2 months for my Uras kit. been waiting patiently

you have nothing to worry because you have all their contact numbers along with paper work, keep it all as evidence.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:27 PM   #311
S13FREEAAK
Drifterella

Trader Rating: (14)
S13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Well I've had $850 waiting for a year and a few days now. I kinda need my money back to get my car running.
Old 05-31-2005, 08:32 PM   #312
bim
Leaky Injector

bim is an unknown quantity at this point
As long as they plan on paying the finance charges I am incurring during this wait(~$50 as of today), then I can wait a little longer, but my dad is very happy since it is on his CC.
Old 05-31-2005, 09:35 PM   #313
mendozasport
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mendozasport is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i really dont know why you want them to pay for your finance charges??? i understand it's been a while , but i've been waiting for a year on a ings body kit and the uras wheels..... you still would of had to pay the charges if you got the motor yesterday... i think that the ones that are demanding things didnt realize the time it takes to get anything over from japan , especialy when there market is booming right now, the people you deal with here are most likely the fith one on the food chain..now the price of that motor set is obvious that they dont have that many middle men. i takes the boat it self 23 days to sail over in good weather, mabe you shouldnt of gotten into it in the first time...its to late now but look at it this way , people are recieving the motors here and reselling them right away and makig profit, mabe you can make enough for the finance charges and some pocket change for a used intake and exhaust manifold...
Old 06-01-2005, 02:46 PM   #314
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

hey everyone, there really hasnt been any progress worth updating with, we are picking up paper work from the lawyer tomorrow. sent to the laoner by the next day,when he signs and gets it back to me well be able to start getting all this in motion again.
ill update in a few days with more info.
Old 06-05-2005, 10:34 AM   #315
NakayamaKiyoshi
Leaky Injector

NakayamaKiyoshi is an unknown quantity at this point
any up dates in these few days that have gone by?
Old 06-05-2005, 04:51 PM   #316
bim
Leaky Injector

Just want to let everyone know, I got my refund.

When the engines finally come I might come take a look at them, to check out the quality.
Old 06-05-2005, 05:12 PM   #317
ballr858
Zilvia Member

when did u get your refund? are they refunding everybody just one at a time???
Old 06-05-2005, 05:31 PM   #318
bim
Leaky Injector

I just got it today. I filed a claim through paypal, thats probably the only way to get any money out of a locked account. It still did not go smoothly, due to paypals <stupid> policies, but darkstar helped me through it and did all they could.

So I would suggest, if you payed through paypal, to file a claim to expedite the process.
Old 06-05-2005, 07:45 PM   #319
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

hey everyone just wanted to update, the lawyers papers went out on friday so i should have a loan soon,morethen likely sometime this week.
with that ill be able to start refunding people 1 at a time for the few that still need a refund.
other then that ill be paying off port charges and changes as well,
which will allow the container to dock in miami.
weve already sent edgar down to miami to be there to recieve it himself. this should cut down on any bullshit that could happen. aside from that we will have quite a few sr's available to buy after its here.
also if anyone would be interested in buying cars well have a few available as well.
finally things are starting to look up in this situatiuon, and we thank all of you for your patience in this.
Old 06-05-2005, 10:46 PM   #320
Jcb890
Zilvia Addict

Jcb890 is making his/her stupidity well-knownJcb890 is making his/her stupidity well-knownJcb890 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to Jcb890
when you get the motors in, my buddy Bim might check them out for me and I might get one. Would I still get the group buy price?

When will they be in??? A good estimate would be nice, cuz otherwise I will probably go somewhere else for my motor.
Old 06-05-2005, 11:40 PM   #321
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
the price for the groupbuy ended. i believe the prices for the motors coming in that arent sold already will go for 1500 if im not mistaken. if edgar went to miami already.....does that mean..........they're on their way finally?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Old 06-06-2005, 12:28 AM   #322
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

we havent got a confirmation yet , but as i talked to them last they said its just a matter of money, its more expensive to send them to miami port but its ALOT less hassle for everyone.
so yes they will be on there way very soon.
edgar will probably be staying down there for good, hes going to go back to school so he will only work for darkstar partime to recieve containers and what not. and yes the price is now 1,500 but thats still not a bad deal, and were looking for new shipping companies that could make it a little cheaper for everyone.
Old 06-06-2005, 09:23 AM   #323
NakayamaKiyoshi
Leaky Injector

little cheaper would be AWESOME

because when time comes to pay shipping, im gonna have to pull it out of my ass haha
^__-
Old 06-06-2005, 12:25 PM   #324
johngriff
Post Whore!

johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
hmm

im interested in a car...? what do you have? call me darkstar 714 493 0293.

Ok, hahaha, US customs is a biatch. You have to inventory you're container and like 4 months before it's at port to be loaded in JP!!! If you are small guy.

A good company to speed this up is YAmamoto!! The Black Cat Shipping Company of Japan, has an insane amount of sway and laywers with the us and JP customs. Call them in Compton, CA. They can straighten you're entire Sit out, for a fee.

Ok

Yokohama to Long beach is 14 day sea traffick, then probably 4-9 day wait outside of dock (la and long beach are hella busy, like you wouldnt believe busy, i have pictures if you guys want.) This is prob the reason you havent got aproval from customs yet, you're order has not been proccesed by them yet it's still waiting in line. And you guys get bumped everytime a stack of Hanjin ect papers come in. Becasue hanjin is big, and you are small. Remember Capitolist government!! HAHAH!!

Just call Yamamoto.

BTW, this is why im OUT of this game!

John Griff
rpsport.net
714 493 0293
Old 06-09-2005, 09:09 AM   #325
ballr858
Zilvia Member

so..u think i'll be able to get my refund this week or next week?
Old 06-09-2005, 05:40 PM   #326
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

by next week well be able to get everyone who needed one refunded.
and johngriff , we have mostly skylines left but we have about 5 to choose from r32 and r33 , thanx for the info on the shipping, i and im sure the customers here appreciate it.
ill give you a call this week sometime if you still want me to.
Old 06-09-2005, 06:19 PM   #327
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

any comfirmation on the shipment leaving the port?
Old 06-09-2005, 07:01 PM   #328
NakayamaKiyoshi
Leaky Injector

do we have any new expected dates for the shipment and any idea how much it will cost now for shipping?

Old 06-09-2005, 07:42 PM   #329
ballr858
Zilvia Member

ok cool...thanks
Old 06-11-2005, 01:04 AM   #330
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

hey guys, i dont have a new price for shiupping yet, gonna try out yellow freight see if they can beat roadway.
ill let you know as soon as possible.

no arrival date yet, still same situation, no approval as of yet.
we just have to set up a delivery route, get it paid for and itll be sent.
Closed Thread