Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 02:04 PM   #3271
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I guess it would make more sense to buy all the front arms as well and have you fellas just put those. Ones back on right??
Old 12-29-2009, 11:48 PM   #3272
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
sure that makes sense
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 01-01-2010, 04:56 AM   #3273
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
coil question

quick question!

why does the s13 rear coil not have bolts/holes on the upper perch (indicated by purple circle)

Old 01-01-2010, 06:10 AM   #3274
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
their magnetically fixed lol
Old 01-01-2010, 09:12 AM   #3275
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
quick question!

why does the s13 rear coil not have bolts/holes on the upper perch (indicated by purple circle)

it looks like they are there. they just happen to be perfectly inline with the damping adjustment rod. if you look closely, you can see a nut on the stud in front. the pic is an optical illusion...of awesomeness.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:43 AM   #3276
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
^i see it (kinda)
Old 01-05-2010, 12:12 AM   #3277
mrflip69
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
mrflip69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Polished aluminum breather tank $60 to 91208 please!
Old 01-08-2010, 04:30 PM   #3278
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
$69 shipped plus $20ea for radiator hose adapter
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:20 PM   #3279
lunar_s13

lunar_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you have any of the pillow ball shift knobs in stock?
Old 01-09-2010, 11:13 AM   #3280
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
BigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
YouTube - Star Trek - Happy in Paraguay
lll
Old 01-12-2010, 02:40 PM   #3281
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes we have the shift knobs

dave you are a dork
Old 01-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #3282
miggypq21
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
miggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to miggypq21
set of 4 15mm spacers 5 lug shipped to 77379?
Old 01-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #3283
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Sub-frame spacers shipped to 63304?
Old 01-28-2010, 01:56 PM   #3284
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

sorry I missed your posts guys, I thought noone was seeing this since the zilvia sort order was putting it back on page three where hardly anyone sees it, (including me)however it looks like there is a lot of pruning to this section resulting in a listing on page one again so looks like I'll revise the OP to match the "accessories" section and make links to other threads in the OP for items with threads active in other sections

15mm spacers are out of stock

subframe spacers are $60 shipped
Old 01-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #3285
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
it makes me sad that when they reorganized the for sale section this thread got buried. it was one of my favorite threads to watch with all the cool new products, info, and rad cars. it was an entertaining for sale thread.

oh, well.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:41 PM   #3286
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
mmmm. suscribed.. expect some future business from me!

i just have to get an s13/14 first =[
Old 01-29-2010, 02:11 AM   #3287
sideways7
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
When are the PBM Radiators going to be available??
Old 01-31-2010, 10:39 PM   #3288
RHDskyline
Zilvia Member

RHDskyline is an unknown quantity at this point
how much for s13 PBM coilovers, 4-15mm (4x114.3) wheel spacers. and that drift button.

shipped to Canada.

t1k 6x6.

PM me

Thank you
Old 01-31-2010, 10:40 PM   #3289
RHDskyline
Zilvia Member

RHDskyline is an unknown quantity at this point
Double post
Old 02-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #3290
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by irritatedmax View Post
it makes me sad that when they reorganized the for sale section this thread got buried.
you and me both
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideways7 View Post
When are the PBM Radiators going to be available??
in stock now
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHDskyline View Post
how much for s13 PBM coilovers, 4-15mm (4x114.3) wheel spacers. and that drift button.

shipped to Canada.

t1k 6x6.

PM me

Thank you
sorry only 25 or 30mm in stock right now. Drift button is no problem please advise...
Old 02-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #3291
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Dan, I need a fender roller shipped to 93437 asap. Send me a quote and a paypal address please and the money will be out the door tomorrow. Thanks
Old 02-04-2010, 07:20 PM   #3292
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dan

Can you quote me the price for a S13 Skid Plate c/w hardware to CANADA.

Thanks.

I may want to add some things to that order, but we can work that out through PM later.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:49 PM   #3293
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$170usd shipped to canada
Old 02-09-2010, 11:24 AM   #3294
bersh240
Leaky Injector

bersh240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to bersh240
so im trying to decide if iwana save for all at once or one at a time. im curious.

how much for the works. shipped to 17602
s13coils,6k springs,all the multilink, solid subrame risers, skid plate,downpipe. eh and a sticker.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:28 PM   #3295
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

since we never have everything in stock all at once there is no need to save.
Just order what we have now and order the parts we dont have now when they become available.

Coilovers need to be ordered sometime in February if you want them in March.
springs are in stock
RUCA Traction and Tension are in stock
Toe is in 3-10
Risers are in 2-19
Skid plate is in stock
Downpipe is made to order
logo sticker is out but website sticker is in stock
Old 02-13-2010, 07:34 AM   #3296
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
when will stickers be in stock?

Last edited by ms!3; 02-13-2010 at 09:57 AM..
Old 02-13-2010, 01:55 PM   #3297
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
price for Ruca and toe, shipped 45801
Old 02-19-2010, 08:20 PM   #3298
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms!3 View Post
when will stickers be in stock?
in stock now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
price for Ruca and toe, shipped 45801
$430 shipped
Old 02-23-2010, 08:50 PM   #3299
EndLeSS8
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
EndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
S14 skidplate shipped to 98230, WA and Western Canada.
I want to see the difference in shipping price before I buy, thanks.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:09 PM   #3300
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i want those hood spacers in black and the ebrake drift knob in black please shipped to 75042
Closed Thread