Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-19-2008, 10:23 PM   #3301
BlackMICA

Trader Rating: (0)
BlackMICA has a spectacular aura aboutBlackMICA has a spectacular aura aboutBlackMICA has a spectacular aura aboutBlackMICA has a spectacular aura aboutBlackMICA has a spectacular aura aboutBlackMICA has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey guys,
I shot Vertex350's ride last week. Great guy with an awesome car. He did a awesome job of keeping the mods clean never straying too far from the original design of the 350Z. Keep an eye out for him at the next car show. He actually drove all the way out from Palm Springs so the pressure was on to make his trip worthwhile. Here's a few of my favorite shots from the shoot. You can check out the whole photoshoot and some behind the scenes info at http://www.ob-photo.com/wp-content/u..._8_obphoto.jpg

BlackMICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 08:14 AM   #3302
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
just some photos we took the other night of my 180sx and my friends FD

Old 08-20-2008, 02:10 PM   #3303
cbates14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
cbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cbates14
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMICA View Post
Hey guys,
I shot Vertex350's ride last week. Great guy with an awesome car. He did a awesome job of keeping the mods clean never straying too far from the original design of the 350Z. Keep an eye out for him at the next car show. He actually drove all the way out from Palm Springs so the pressure was on to make his trip worthwhile. Here's a few of my favorite shots from the shoot. You can check out the whole photoshoot and some behind the scenes info at http://www.ob-photo.com/wp-content/u..._8_obphoto.jpg
amazing work!

could you fix the url, it links to one of the images, rather than the whole shoot with info.. thanks!

as per rules:

Old 08-20-2008, 03:03 PM   #3304
RPS13-604
Zilvia Junkie

RPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really nice
So couple nights ago i crashed my s13 blacktop sr20det. It was raining super hard so i drove slower came onto a road had to merge saw didnt see anyone.I pulled out then went into 2nd gave it a lil gas the rear ends starts to slide i look in the rear view mirror i see a car slamming on his brakes im still sliding in the middle of the road so i had to steer out of his way or he would have hit me and putting me into on coming cars. While im steering out of way the car spins to 180deg making my car hit a cement barrier on the shoulder. Didnt get home till 5 in the morning slept for 3hrs woke up and spent the the day cleaning up the car, ripping the fenders,bumper, and hood off.

No the wheels arent dirty its just the lighting i washed the car the next day before it sits in the garage for a month before all my parts arrive then its bodyshop plus re-painting the entire car. Good thing i didnt dmg the work meister s1 3pc wheels

I already have ordered widebody parts from origin before this even happened so im not too pissed. I just need to wait for a VS kit but wont be here till early sept and also have a seibon cf DVII hood
RPS13-604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 03:16 PM   #3305
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My 91 240sx

Suspension and some rims.

Last edited by ronnizle; 09-04-2008 at 12:51 AM..
ronnizle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 03:52 PM   #3306
txrxs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
txrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
i want a pink vagine with a billion holes to choose from!!!!

we never got to tandem, so this is close enough.
Old 08-20-2008, 05:58 PM   #3307
shift_s14
Zilvia Member

shift_s14 is making a name for him/her selfshift_s14 is making a name for him/her selfshift_s14 is making a name for him/her self
Here are some pics I took on the way and at the Mineral Wells event...

Canon Rebel Xti~18-55mm.

shift_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 06:12 PM   #3308
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Decided to dye my carpet black since it was a shitty yellowish gray color.

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 06:44 PM   #3309
FinalDrive
Zilvia Junkie

FinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud of
FinalDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:16 PM   #3310
motegineon
Banned from the Marketplace

motegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to motegineon Send a message via MSN to motegineon
also fixed the front bumper

motegineon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:07 AM   #3311
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter

Old 08-21-2008, 01:19 AM   #3312
nisans13turbo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
nisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nice
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalDrive View Post
More please!!

rules, same shot
Old 08-21-2008, 02:37 AM   #3313
druxxx

druxxx has a spectacular aura aboutdruxxx has a spectacular aura aboutdruxxx has a spectacular aura aboutdruxxx has a spectacular aura aboutdruxxx has a spectacular aura aboutdruxxx has a spectacular aura about
My beast from the aus! Just got myself a Jimmy Up sticker, need to get that one on there

druxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:33 AM   #3314
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
These are pics and a video of my s13 from a local event here in Memphis, TN on 8/3/08. I want to give a big thanks to Zac Carter in Nashville for all the pics and doing some recording. Check out his auto blog. Miles-Magazine

Here's the video link. I made the video using Adobe Premier CS3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMM51qcxaCQ

C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 09:22 AM   #3315
scweet1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
scweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
That is so Beautiful!! ^^^^

Here we go...
scweet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:36 PM   #3316
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by scweet1 View Post

Here we go...

This is so Beautiful!! ^^^^
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:50 PM   #3317
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Here's my latest...

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 04:57 PM   #3318
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews

..uh oh, bring the heat.
Avante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:12 PM   #3319
stlthftr1
Leaky Injector

stlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of light
stlthftr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:27 AM   #3320
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
here is my pos!..need to dump her!!!

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 10:58 AM   #3321
Sreds13
Zilvia Junkie

Sreds13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSreds13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSreds13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSreds13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Sreds13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 01:05 PM   #3322
Enjin
Zilvia Junkie

Enjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Enjin Send a message via Yahoo to Enjin
Build progress!!! Sweet ridess!!!!

broken ass 240's get allll the bitches!!!!!!!1111

oh- the girl in the shorts is my other ride. they're both really fun.

1991 Nissan 240sx

www.tractionoptional.com

Enjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:38 PM   #3323
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
old pic i found.

ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 11:43 PM   #3324
s14jesse
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
s14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-knowns14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-knowns14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14jesse

s14jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 01:46 AM   #3325
nisans13turbo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
nisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nice
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
It's 90% done been inside the darkness to long, time to whore some shots, enjoy.

Old 08-23-2008, 02:49 AM   #3326
scweet1
Zilvia Junkie

scweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond repute
Saved your Pics, ^^ That is a sweet Coupe!!

scweet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 02:59 AM   #3327
blu2fourty
Zilvia Member

blu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really nice
-95 gold 240sx (sold)
-95 white 240sx le (scrapped)
-95 black 240sx le w/sr (parting out)
-95 purple 240sx le
blu2fourty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 03:10 AM   #3328
TurboSouthAfrican

TurboSouthAfrican is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 08-23-2008, 01:39 PM   #3329
kairojya
Leaky Injector

kairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of light
cool pic taken at a local drift practice (my first time)

kairojya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 03:07 PM   #3330
ghost

ghost is on a distinguished road
My newest purchase. The better quality pics of it are from the auction. You'll also see my old 240 in the background.