Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-15-2013, 06:43 AM   #34021
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Tricky you post the best photo's.

Also I think Im gonna paint my next car in Falkon Scallops just cuz. Maybe make it a parody car.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:55 AM   #34022
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RurouniMidnight View Post
Trying on my buddies G33 wheels, im a fan.

I enjoy this car with G33's.

How did you find the finish quality to be? I'm considering buying a set as some knock around 17's since they're inexpensive and reasonably cool, but I would prefer that they didn't have that 'cheap wheel feel'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post

Also I think Im gonna paint my next car in Falkon Scallops just cuz. Maybe make it a parody car.
So it won't have a V8, won't be a tube chassis, will have a correct ride height and will be cool in a way understood by those who are not part of the tasteless mass of automotive enthusiasts that seem to enjoy FD as of late?

If so, I would enjoy this.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:50 AM   #34023
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
You know me boss!

And wait, have I been out of it so long? G33 isn't a typo?? Someone knocked off OEM R33 wheels????

P.S. I need to do a real shoot of your car soon.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:25 AM   #34024
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefro526 View Post
I enjoy this car with G33's.

How did you find the finish quality to be? I'm considering buying a set as some knock around 17's since they're inexpensive and reasonably cool, but I would prefer that they didn't have that 'cheap wheel feel'.
They actually surprised me, they seem legit and not cheesy im prob going to get a set to knock around the streets on like you mentioned since the price is right.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:16 AM   #34025
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Trying on my buddies G33 wheels, im a fan.

What size tire? I just ordered 33s but my suspension doesnt go low so
rvns14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:57 AM   #34026
DomChan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
DomChan is making a name for him/her selfDomChan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Gonna post this here before going to the marketplace. All my aero is for sale! PM me!

DomChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:37 AM   #34027
Juusan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Juusan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Juusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:51 AM   #34028
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
You know me boss!

And wait, have I been out of it so long? G33 isn't a typo?? Someone knocked off OEM R33 wheels????

P.S. I need to do a real shoot of your car soon.
Yessir, Square (Enjuku) Wheels makes them. IIRC, they're +15 offset instead of +30 like 'real' R33 GTR's which is kind of cool... Oh, and they're like $500 a set or something absurdly cheap like that.

Also, I'd be down for a shoot, maybe towards the end of next month. Need to fix some stuff on the car before I get more glam shots of it, plus I want to switch some stuff up.

Quote:
They actually surprised me, they seem legit and not cheesy im prob going to get a set to knock around the streets on like you mentioned since the price is right.
That's pretty rad, I might definitely have to pick some up then, all things considered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomChan View Post
Gonna post this here before going to the marketplace. All my aero is for sale! PM me!

What rear setup is that? Looks like it's not Navan, but it might be an illusion.

Also, this chariot is radical.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:55 AM   #34029
heychris
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
heychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
@ fro - Looks like Kouki rear bumper and valances.

Beauty of a car...

Anybody know what hood that is?

Ch

Sent using XT912 M
heychris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:57 AM   #34030
living4surf
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (52)
living4surf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by heychris View Post
@ fro - Looks like Kouki rear bumper and valances.

Beauty of a car...

Anybody know what hood that is?

Ch

Sent using XT912 M
dmax or a rep
living4surf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:58 AM   #34031
DomChan
Zilvia FREAK!

DomChan is making a name for him/her selfDomChan is making a name for him/her self
Quote:

What rear setup is that? Looks like it's not Navan, but it might be an illusion.

Also, this chariot is radical.
Thank you my man! It's Kouki rear w/ URAS valances. DMAX style hoodieeeee

and it's all for sale

Old 05-15-2013, 12:46 PM   #34032
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Color is glorious.

Not sure why i like this car so much but I do. So simple and affective.

and some 326 skids.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #34033
endlessboost
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
endlessboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Also, I'd be down for a shoot, maybe towards the end of next month. Need to fix some stuff on the car before I get more glam shots of it, plus I want to switch some stuff up.
I should be ready by then aswell!

Maybe we can shoot at FDR or some awesome spots I found up here.

<3
endlessboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 01:31 PM   #34034
brian310
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
brian310 will become famous soon enoughbrian310 will become famous soon enoughbrian310 will become famous soon enoughbrian310 will become famous soon enoughbrian310 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up_GEgCA_TA

gunna miss this zenki.... its for sale anyone in socal hmu
Old 05-15-2013, 03:47 PM   #34035
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
So it seams like the "in" thing to do is, fix up your car, and then sell it when it looks as good as it ever has? Crazy. I blame Nate for starting that trend.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:59 PM   #34036
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Dom,

I want your rear bumper without the valences. I can pick it up once my next check comes in because rent is due...
Old 05-15-2013, 04:01 PM   #34037
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
So it seams like the "in" thing to do is, fix up your car, and then sell it when it looks as good as it ever has? Crazy. I blame Nate for starting that trend.
It's just people not wanting a S-Chassis anymore to utilize money for other things like you know...bills, a house, school, strippers, you know? Grown up stuff. And I don't blame em.
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 04:21 PM   #34038
DomChan
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
Dom,

I want your rear bumper without the valences. I can pick it up once my next check comes in because rent is due...
idk if you'll want it dude, its fiberglass. And its kinda beat up hah but I am selling it to get an OEM plastic one lol.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #34039
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I want uras valences!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvns14 View Post
What size tire? I just ordered 33s but my suspension doesnt go low so
215 45 17 kenda -10 with 25mm spacer -4.8 camberz

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:15 PM   #34040
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomChan View Post
and it's all for sale
Of course you sell the URAS valances when I can't spend money on car parts
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:54 PM   #34041
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
and some 326 skids.
I'm still mad that this car went to Europe to die...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:03 PM   #34042
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
It's just people not wanting a S-Chassis anymore to utilize money for other things like you know...bills, a house, school, strippers, you know? Grown up stuff. And I don't blame em.
Should change the name to toysrus, because I dont think Iwanna grow up.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:59 PM   #34043
mitsuracer85

mitsuracer85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dom, your car is Starfire Blue right? Because mine is too... Navan front looks tempting
mitsuracer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:06 AM   #34044
Sugoi_Style
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Sugoi_Style is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
domchan killin it with that starfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
I'm still mad that this car went to Europe to die...
this... so this
Old 05-16-2013, 12:28 AM   #34045
jpulido16
Leaky Injector

jpulido16 is an unknown quantity at this point
s14 hood in danger

i need a zenki hood please help anyone!!
jpulido16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:37 AM   #34046
RoXiE.S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
RoXiE.S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juusan View Post
absolutely beautiful. this is how i want my car to look, dead on. i Love it, i just need to find myself an SE lip ... oh, and 200 dollars! lol..
RoXiE.S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:43 PM   #34047
illvialuver
Post Whore!

If you like the se lip, you should take a look at the vtund lip.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:03 PM   #34048
KAmakazi

KAmakazi is an unknown quantity at this point
My Zenki

KAmakazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:20 PM   #34049
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:05 PM   #34050
KiwiZenki
Leaky Injector

KiwiZenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Got the Zenki running today! Washed it up and the 16x8+10s will be on within the week, got a hood emblem on the way finally too. And one of those sweet wide angle rearviews These photos don't do the paint justice, dammit. Wheel pics to follow.