Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-08-2012, 06:19 AM   #331
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Spamming to the max
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2012, 07:34 AM   #332
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuma View Post
I had a buddy that went to school for that and engaged to this 10 that was in med school... Then I saw him 5yrs later and he became a highschool chem teacher married to a fat, miss piggy looking girl that works at a daycare.
does he now sell blue meth with this kid named jesse? did he survive cancer but only started selling meth because he thought he was going to die? oh and his brother in law is a dea agent?
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:51 AM   #333
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Dude, im watching that RIGHT NOW
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:47 PM   #334
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
bb4_96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanong87 View Post
that's the magic of engineering degrees. b/s is sufficient. and PHDs are pointless. :P

but yea... unless i find a company that will pay for a masters in lets say...business, then i'll probably just stay put. working for the gov't a masters grad makes money on a scale of "9" when u have a b/s u start at like a "5" or "7". to get to a 9 from 7 takes 1 year. so far i have never had someone tell me that i wasn't qualified enough. that's just my story though.
It's true. bachelors gets me offers, but I started a fastrack program my junior year and a third of my graduate degree was finished when i graduated or wouldn't sweat it. Plus I'd like to get into high end thermal systems eventually so the extra heat studies really has been beneficial. Right now i'm just trying to finish my grad degree so I can get a commision. I want to go marine officer so we'll see how it goes.
bb4_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #335
di-devol
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
di-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
VFX Technical Director, I work on NBC's Grimm.
di-devol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:12 PM   #336
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversideS13 View Post
dentist, a poor one because I am in southern california
Aren't there like a million dentists in socal? I just remember seeing billboards and office signs everywhere. But maybe I was just noticing them more than typical because my sister-in-law was at USC School of Dentistry (she's now practicing in FL, but wants to go back to socal).
Old 08-14-2012, 02:39 PM   #337
Josh400
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Josh400 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm a freaking maintenance dude at a hotel. I hate it! But will be going to school to finish up my RN.
Josh400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:55 PM   #338
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I run competitively in track and field as a sprinter and i work for the U.S. Olympic Committee as a guide runner/caller for the visually impaired sprinters and jumpers.
Instagram: @rjsladerade

Last edited by revat619; 08-14-2012 at 07:06 PM..
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:24 PM   #339
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
I run competitively and i work for the U.S. Olympic Committee as a guide runner/caller for the visually impaired sprinters and jumpers.

Run the billing for a Therapy office, Music producer, Dj.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:05 PM   #340
racoon_goon

racoon_goon is an unknown quantity at this point
Currently working at a place that does architectural millwork.

I do just about anything they need me to do from things in the office, to making deliveries and pickups.

Also attending school part time at the local community college.
racoon_goon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:02 AM   #341
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
Aren't there like a million dentists in socal? I just remember seeing billboards and office signs everywhere. But maybe I was just noticing them more than typical because my sister-in-law was at USC School of Dentistry (she's now practicing in FL, but wants to go back to socal).
yes socal has the highest population of dentists and competition is nearly cut throat. That is why I said i am a poor one and ...your sister in law will not like the drop of income if she moved back. my classmates out of states are making 2x or 3x of what I am making. Although it is is sad that I am not able to make more money, but there are a lot of things that money cannot buy such as good weather, good friends, and good foods..= )
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote