Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-17-2011, 07:14 PM   #331
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamg View Post
the quality of protein bro.

5lbs of what? water retention? fat?

i know for a fact that it's not 5lbs of muscle.

Well like I said im no doctor so I cant really argue that, but I cant complain about my results. I definitely gained muscle fast in the last week, who knows, maybe some water retention and body fat that I havent noticed.

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 08:17 PM   #332
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
if he's on 500mg testosterone per week 5-10lbs in a week during the peak is very possible.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:39 PM   #333
Totyroby

Trader Rating: (0)
Totyroby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What about ectomorphic organisms?Im one of those skinny ppl who no matter how much and how good quality food I eat I still barely gain something in the long run.Started working out, got some proteins, still ate very well and saw results.
Totyroby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:16 PM   #334
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidnS13 View Post
if he's on 500mg testosterone per week 5-10lbs in a week during the peak is very possible.
are you talking about steroids?

are there testosterone supplements you can buy over the counter I feel like I need some lol
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:45 PM   #335
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
s13 steroids

Is everyone juicing? Why can't u do it without the roids? I thought this thread was about giving good advice! I've been reading and the last 2 pages have been about this shit!
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:54 PM   #336
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
s13 diet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totyroby View Post
What about ectomorphic organisms?Im one of those skinny ppl who no matter how much and how good quality food I eat I still barely gain something in the long run.Started working out, got some proteins, still ate very well and saw results.
Hey man if your having trouble gaining weight stop what your doing and calculate your intake Make sure your eating at least 3000 good calories then add a good protein in the mix I perfer O.N. serious mass. Since I'm going to compete in a weight class I'm taking
O.N. pro complex, I'm also adding in amino acids. I hope this info helps u!
Old 04-17-2011, 10:54 PM   #337
itwillboost
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
itwillboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Is everyone juicing? Why can't u do it without the roids? I thought this thread was about giving good advice! I've been reading and the last 2 pages have been about this shit!
I don't juice and I know I have posted in the last 2 pages lol. To many people focus on quality calories and not grams of protein and calories for gaining. You want to gain you take those supplements so you can lift hard longer and recover quicker. You want to gain every chance eat till you want to puke.
itwillboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:32 PM   #338
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
Well like I said im no doctor so I cant really argue that, but I cant complain about my results. I definitely gained muscle fast in the last week, who knows, maybe some water retention and body fat that I havent noticed.
it's not muscle. you cannot humanly gain 5lbs of lean body mass within a week span without anabolics.

even on anabolics, it takes about 2-3 weeks to kick in.
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:28 AM   #339
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Real food is more effective.
Save the powder for post workout, since its predigested you need the rapid absorbtion..
and if you like, mix them together.
For instance everymoring I have at least 30g of whey protein powder 6 egg whites, a half cup of oats and/or slice of ezekiel bread.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:33 AM   #340
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Thus why I said the peak. Jamg check out my new fb profile pic haha.... Grams of protein taken in dictates your growth factor. But also so does your amount of total calories and feed efficiency. If your metabolism sucks you will have a hard time geneticly developing, period. Metabolism is a birth right, not some simple eat six meals a day and you will be Mr. Lean.... LOL. It takes dedication and diet to change your body. It takes sacrifice and life changes to get results. It doesnt matter if your using juice, hgh and insulin or all natural. The biggest difference is which format shows results the fastest and keeps on providing results for the longest. Im not defending my choices in anyway, just providing personal experiences. Good advice is taken how ever you wish. There is nothing wrong with steroids in my opinion. But hey Im barely in my thirties, my dad is in his 60's and has been on test and now hgh for years now. He is in no way a bodybuilder(5'8" @ 155lbs last i asked him) but he has a 6 pack and kills me at tennis still and he is 63 going on 64 years old. He HAD arthritus and couldnt barely walk with out medication and put on almost 50lbs of fat. Then in his 40's he started TRT and eventually hgh which Im sure rid him of his arthritus problems. His life changes (life saving) results sold me!
Old 04-18-2011, 01:04 AM   #341
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i hate how it's so strictly regulated here in america, yet anyone can get them easily.
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:31 AM   #342
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
it's not muscle. you cannot humanly gain 5lbs of lean body mass within a week span without anabolics.

even on anabolics, it takes about 2-3 weeks to kick in.

No steroids here somply backing up a protien mix that in my opinion works. There are so many articles and researches done on those things by now showing that they do in fact work, and very little saying they dont. And its very possible to gain 5-10lbs in such little time, especially with roids. Just read up on anadrol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
Real food is more effective.
Save the powder for post workout, since its predigested you need the rapid absorbtion..
and if you like, mix them together.
For instance everymoring I have at least 30g of whey protein powder 6 egg whites, a half cup of oats and/or slice of ezekiel bread.

I drink mine about 10-15 minutes after my workout, then if I have time stretch and shit.

My shakes come out to about with about 40g of protien and 140g of carbs, with almost no fat which is exactly what you want.

-Jorge
Old 04-18-2011, 09:32 AM   #343
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Thus why I said the peak. Jamg check out my new fb profile pic haha.... Grams of protein taken in dictates your growth factor. But also so does your amount of total calories and feed efficiency. If your metabolism sucks you will have a hard time geneticly developing, period. Metabolism is a birth right, not some simple eat six meals a day and you will be Mr. Lean.... LOL. It takes dedication and diet to change your body. It takes sacrifice and life changes to get results. It doesnt matter if your using juice, hgh and insulin or all natural. The biggest difference is which format shows results the fastest and keeps on providing results for the longest. Im not defending my choices in anyway, just providing personal experiences. Good advice is taken how ever you wish. There is nothing wrong with steroids in my opinion. But hey Im barely in my thirties, my dad is in his 60's and has been on test and now hgh for years now. He is in no way a bodybuilder(5'8" @ 155lbs last i asked him) but he has a 6 pack and kills me at tennis still and he is 63 going on 64 years old. He HAD arthritus and couldnt barely walk with out medication and put on almost 50lbs of fat. Then in his 40's he started TRT and eventually hgh which Im sure rid him of his arthritus problems. His life changes (life saving) results sold me!

Does he use those oral sprays or injection? I was thinking of hopping on some HGH for a bit after my surgery

-Jorge
Old 04-18-2011, 09:38 AM   #344
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

intramuscular injection only. Its the safest way. I dont even feel the pins anymore after all these years. My wife loves my ON time when she can handle it. haha
Old 04-18-2011, 10:03 AM   #345
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Who does your injections for you?

-Jorge
Old 04-18-2011, 10:46 AM   #346
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Taken yesterday while I was setting up for a photoshoot. Yea im married and middle aged with kids....

With shitty asian genetics to match hahaha

My wife does my ass and I do my shoulders and quads ect.... The pin is soo small and at this point im better than the dumb ass nurses at the hospitals. Man recently one missed my wifes vein twice for her IV. I was pissed.... They also use much bigger gauge needles at the hospitals.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:16 AM   #347
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If you want to build mass, you really only need to vary your workout, keep the sets heavy, with fewer reps, and eat a ton of food. Supplement as necessary with some form of protein.

If you need to resort to steroids, you're doing it wrong, or you're asking too much.

When i was working out, i do martial arts now, so i don't bother, i gained ~50 lbs of muscle in about a year, only supplementing with protein powder. And i could have probably done more if i had known anything about proper technique, variance, and diet.

If you're plateauing, it's probably because you're body's gotten used to what you're doing, and it's time to change it up until you plateau again.

my .02
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:59 AM   #348
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

50lbs of muscle in a year... LOL is all I can say. Come on, 25 maybe 30 if your michael phelps with 10x the human testosterone count. At the least dont come in here telling kids they can put on 50lbs of muscle in a year. I train around and know pro's and 50lbs is rediculous even when on. Unless your way far from your genetic limit(ie. 6'0 @ 142 lbs) even then.... Maybe.... With a perfect diet, training regimen and 5500 kcals a day and over 350g of protein I was stuck at 150lb and 6-8% till I was 25. Sure I had an awesome body but there was no way I was gonna put on 50lbs in 12 months especially of muscle. That means you put on a total of 75lbs including fat... And thats if you was clean bulking which was highly doubtful. But hey, I maybe totally wrong and your definately a candidate for the natural arnold classic. 1 out of 1,000,000 guys are born with genetics of a god.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:16 PM   #349
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Yeah 50lbs in one year naturally is a stupid claim. Either your BSing entirely or you got testicles the size of BBs.

-Jorge
Old 04-18-2011, 12:31 PM   #350
nikkisixx69
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
nikkisixx69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
my summer cutting diet is going well, weight is coming off nicely, arms are starting to show definition, belly has lost a good bit of flab , cant wait to see 1 month ins results

on the negative side, my heaviest weights have become tougher, but im battling through the reps! (except for pulls ups, as i get lighter i can do more reps haha)

cardio stamina is on the increase too!

hopefully gonna have myself in the best shape of my life by june (need to look good for vegas rehab pool party )
Old 04-18-2011, 12:45 PM   #351
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Yea baby Pool Time! When your starting to struggle before lifts take a prework out stimulant. Also like a quick carb meal(small) just before you workout.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:12 PM   #352
nikkisixx69
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Yea baby Pool Time! When your starting to struggle before lifts take a prework out stimulant. Also like a quick carb meal(small) just before you workout.
pool time FTW!, been looking at vegas pool parties on youtube and have been drooling over how hot the women are, ireland does not have that quality of women!

what would you reccomend as a stimulant? i have a double expresso before hand to get my energy up but its seemed to have lost its kick

also i was actually thinking about maybe taking a high GI carb before work out today, but im worried its gonna fuck with my diet

what would be a good energy carb to take before hand that wont fuck up my weight loss?
Old 04-18-2011, 01:35 PM   #353
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Wishone sent me some leanrevolution and its awesome. A sugarfree rockstar(blue) is awesome too. All just before you train. i like to be on the edge of anxiety lol...
Old 04-18-2011, 02:16 PM   #354
nikkisixx69
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
i like to be on the edge of anxiety lol...
haha i know what you mean, you always train harder when you feel like that!
Old 04-18-2011, 02:46 PM   #355
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

s13 50 pound claim

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
Yeah 50lbs in one year naturally is a stupid claim. Either your BSing entirely or you got testicles the size of BBs.
I have a partner who gained over 50 pounds in one year! And know he didn't use steroids we were in Iraq together and we barley had access to supplements. We ate none stop I was 150 at the first of the deployment and came home 175 and that was in a six months. He extended in the combat zone for another six. Before I left he was 190, before the deployments he was 170 or so. Once I got back I mailed him all his supplements, plus he was tested twice while being deployed I was only tested once due to our hating as chief. His fat ass couldn't lose ten pounds, but that's what happens when u set on base eating all day. My friend left weighing 220, he was happy with the mass he gained, but he wasn't as ripped as he wanted to be. His body fat was around 12% , he is know 215 and has a body present of 9 or so. He is no longer active duty he is a cop in Tx. We have committed to much time and heartache to the service to be kicked out for juicing. If your serious about gaining mass 50 pounds is not out of your reach u just have to be committed to a good game plan. My buddy is 72 inches tall and never lifted until joining the marines.

Last edited by lewisfk; 04-18-2011 at 03:41 PM.. Reason: more info
Old 04-18-2011, 03:08 PM   #356
itwillboost
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
itwillboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
i hate how it's so strictly regulated here in america, yet anyone can get them easily.
Not everyone can get them that easy .
itwillboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:43 PM   #357
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

LOL yes they can.....hahahahaha
Old 04-18-2011, 05:13 PM   #358
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Wishone sent me some leanrevolution and its awesome. A sugarfree rockstar(blue) is awesome too. All just before you train. i like to be on the edge of anxiety lol...
Im glad you liked the Lean Rev bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwillboost View Post
Not everyone can get them that easy .
anyone can...
Old 04-18-2011, 06:53 PM   #359
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
anyone know anything about hemp protein? i just hate all the milk based proteins they make me feel fat and crazy gas
Old 04-18-2011, 10:00 PM   #360
heavenboundkevin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
heavenboundkevin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Can anyone reccomend me a stronger pre-workout other than muscle marinade?

Jack3d, and black powder do not work for me. The MM is ok, not as intense as I'd like. Is there something wrong with my body considering I barely feel this pre-workout that ive read reviews of being the strongest out there? The pump is good, but the focus isnt at a level I want.
heavenboundkevin is offline   Reply With Quote