Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 12:43 PM   #331
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
fuck... 255s on a welded diff?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2007, 12:44 PM   #332
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Yea exactly, why put a hole in the side wall of a tire to get out of something when you can ruin a less then 6 month old Gramlight 57C?
STFU evan or I wont help u with your rear-end issues.

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
Old 10-18-2007, 12:52 PM   #333
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
MrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrChow
Quote:
Originally Posted by tknbkthrsdy4anfg View Post
Hey Hey now, I'm still working on my car, just a bit broke at the moment.
I ran my FNORK's down the the cords and was rocking the backup gramlights I have. But my right rear kept going flat, so this morning I took it to the tire shop across the street and I cracked the damn rim! So instead of buying new cool stuff I bought 255 40's for my FNORK's
Dang.... I'm sorry about that. That sucks!
"It's stiff and hurts my livers! I'M A HANDLING GOD!"
WTT: 2 way for 1.5 way LSD
Old 10-18-2007, 12:52 PM   #334
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r View Post
Psshyea I'll be snapping axles on a stock KA left and right!
EDIT: Literally
EDIT AGAIN: I think I maybe taking out the welded between events.

Old 10-18-2007, 01:07 PM   #335
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
joe im very upset with you right now.
taking out your welded diff????
buying 255's????
CRACKING YOUR DRIFT SPARES?????

whats next, your going to tell me your entering an autox or something. or worse dare i say it. a car show?
my heart just cant take much more of this...

edit: i still love you though

Giants 2010 World Champions!

Last edited by ZOMG_S14; 10-18-2007 at 01:28 PM.. Reason: truth
Old 10-18-2007, 02:02 PM   #336
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Dude, okay so I never said I was the uber drift master.
255's are the shit.
Cracked drift spares is a fact.
I'm actually thinking about taking up the zeroyon.

Old 10-18-2007, 03:10 PM   #337
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
MrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrChow
I'm ordering up 255's... But then again I'm also ordering up some FN to throw on it. So my old rims are going to my drift rims and tires =D.
"It's stiff and hurts my livers! I'M A HANDLING GOD!"
WTT: 2 way for 1.5 way LSD
Old 10-18-2007, 03:14 PM   #338
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
don't get crazy joe! I'll punch you! haha
Old 10-18-2007, 05:01 PM   #339
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Would you guys leave me alone!?

Old 10-18-2007, 09:01 PM   #340
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I orginally only read the first 2 pages and then lost track until tonight when I read the remaining 10. Definitely a sick build. I'm a lil confused though. As far as getting your motor legalized was it rejected or something..meaning there's no chance? Whatever the outcome you still are gonna have a well built car.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:06 PM   #341
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
that is what we call,

"testing"
Old 10-18-2007, 10:41 PM   #342
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13pignose View Post
I orginally only read the first 2 pages and then lost track until tonight when I read the remaining 10. Definitely a sick build. I'm a lil confused though. As far as getting your motor legalized was it rejected or something..meaning there's no chance? Whatever the outcome you still are gonna have a well built car.
Thank you, I have big plans and am sitting on a goldmine. But right now I have no money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
that is what we call,

"testing"
True story, its a test of OEM resistance to torsional loads.

Old 10-19-2007, 02:04 PM   #343
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Well this makes my pants tight atleast. hopefully it will make my rear end more flush.

Old 10-19-2007, 10:22 PM   #344
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
Nice I run ecsta asx
Old 10-20-2007, 03:18 AM   #345
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
is there anyway to put a n/a sr in a s13, and get it smogged as a swap from a se-r or g20?

ive brought this up before, and never got a straight answer, maybe you are in a good position to find out.

while its still not 100 percent solution, at least you could get a little farther ahead.
Old 10-20-2007, 05:18 PM   #346
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewster240 View Post
is there anyway to put a n/a sr in a s13, and get it smogged as a swap from a se-r or g20?

ive brought this up before, and never got a straight answer, maybe you are in a good position to find out.

while its still not 100 percent solution, at least you could get a little farther ahead.
In theory, in california, with BAR, probably.
but in reality, no.

Old 10-21-2007, 03:12 PM   #347
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
you should have gone to td, it was dope. evan and ben tore it up.
to stay on topic, any updates?

Old 10-21-2007, 08:25 PM   #348
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
No... YOU tore it up Chris! <3 <3

and thanks for the beer.. fucking perfect. haha

you guys get any pics/vidz?
Old 10-22-2007, 02:36 AM   #349
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

LOL i totally forgot, and there was BEER! the uber drift master missed out.
no problem evan, def going to be a tradition from now on.
we got some pics but jewel, darryls gf, was taking them so i think she only took them of me and jayjay and darrels car, but ill check and see if theres any of the dope kouki and z.
i think riley might have gotten some vids though, he said hed try and put em up on norcal drift i think.

Old 10-22-2007, 09:22 AM   #350
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Meh, I got my tattoo finished, been putting that off for over a year.
Thats awesome that you guys had fun, glad everyone made it back okay.

Old 10-22-2007, 11:17 AM   #351
nanner47
Leaky Injector

nanner47 will become famous soon enoughnanner47 will become famous soon enoughnanner47 will become famous soon enoughnanner47 will become famous soon enough
looking nice!! i would rip the spoiler off and change that shift knob
Old 10-22-2007, 11:22 AM   #352
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

I'm not on Norcal drift.. dope. Time to reg.

Hella threadjacking Joe! hahaha <3
Old 10-22-2007, 11:51 AM   #353
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanner47 View Post
looking nice!! i would rip the spoiler off and change that shift knob
CHANGE THE SHIFT KNOB?! for you, thats Phlip SPL right there.
Plus I love how much it weights and how it fits in my hand. As for the wing, yea yea I know.

Old 10-22-2007, 02:29 PM   #354
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Quote:

Dude I ran 265's for 2 years on my s14 with a welded diff. 1 year of that was daily driving.

I ran 285's with a welded diff on my fd for a year. No problems.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:04 PM   #355
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
Dude I ran 265's for 2 years on my s14 with a welded diff. 1 year of that was daily driving.

Luke, I suspect your diff was welded better then mine

Old 10-22-2007, 03:06 PM   #356
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post

I wasn't implying anything was going to happen to the diff, it just annoying having wide tires skirting around everywhere you go.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:13 PM   #357
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
I wasn't implying anything was going to happen to the diff, it just annoying having wide tires skirting around everywhere you go.
Actually since I haven't bought rucas yet, it isnt too bad.
much less squeaking then those crappy coopers I did have.

Old 10-22-2007, 03:40 PM   #358
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
I like the skeet skeet sound. lol
Old 10-22-2007, 03:45 PM   #359
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Luke, your inbox is full

bring back the boobie bounce ad.
My girlfriend is bitching at me to take mine out cause it makes her tits hurt.
mine too for that matter

Old 10-22-2007, 06:30 PM   #360
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

you better not take it out, Joe.