Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 12:38 AM   #331
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Where did you read 330? He's listed at 290 but we know how that goes. Riley requires 10% body fat or less or you get your ass benched.

Billups watch continues

Riley make it so...
Yes they list him at 290 much like Tim Hardaway was listed at 6' yet when I guarded him at South Miami he was closer to 5'10" lol! Nah i'm going by what was his last known weight which was 400 but who knows, he could be closer to 290 then we think. Either way i'm glad he is taking this seriously. It would be nice to add Dalembert and Billups but I'm sure sammy boy ain't taking the vet minimum
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2011, 02:15 AM   #332
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I think the Center rotation may be Anthony/Bosh/Haslem/Pittman to start off with. We're gonna be running and gunning like a motherfucker. I really hope Pittman gets playing time, I think he has a lot of potential. He's rumored to be down to 260lbs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZQomw1SxR8
Old 12-11-2011, 08:05 AM   #333
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
LA Lakers Brass:
"fuck Chris Paul, and fuck the NBA... y'all keep him"

link:
Los Angeles Lakers reportedly out of Chris Paul deal - NBA News | FOX Sports on MSN

And I write too!
Old 12-11-2011, 11:56 AM   #334
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
So Philp, you think you guys are going after Howard or are going to get him? What about JJ Barea?
Old 12-11-2011, 12:00 PM   #335
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
So Philp, you think you guys are going after Howard or are going to get him? What about JJ Barea?
I do think they're going after Howard and have a good chance of getting him. I am not too sure about Barea though. Perhaps having everything to do with his little billboard ad after the playoffs series last year.

And I write too!
Old 12-11-2011, 02:16 PM   #336
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Knicks signed Bibby...Jamal Crawford too maybe. This will be one interesting line up on paper. Hope Crawford does sign and goes back to his days like his first stint here in NY and Bibby still has it in him.

PG- Bibby
SG- Crawford
SF- Melo
PF- Stat
C- Chandler

xquizitditz
Old 12-11-2011, 02:52 PM   #337
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
Knicks signed Bibby...Jamal Crawford too maybe. This will be one interesting line up on paper. Hope Crawford does sign and goes back to his days like his first stint here in NY and Bibby still has it in him.

PG- Bibby
SG- Crawford
SF- Melo
PF- Stat
C- Chandler
Here is hoping that Crawford is headed to NY for Knicks fans sake. Bibby can't hit from anywhere. I have no idea what they were thinking getting him. Plus he's slow and can't stay infront of whoever he defends. I understand that D'antoni's system doesn't play defense but Bibby can't play offense either.

In Heat news, Mr.Billups will be avaiable for the Heat tomorrow at 6pm if no team picks him up. I'm not sure a team will take him since they can't trade him if they do. The rule state tgat he has to stay there until next summer.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #338
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
if i were the knicks, i would go for AI rather than Bibby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:26 PM   #339
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
nyk is missing the heart and there's no bigger heart than ai.

Bobby has no heart, he's a soulless vampire.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:08 PM   #340
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
Dwight Howard wants to go to New Jersey. What do you guys all of that? Supposedly he doesn't want to mimic Shaq's career path and go to LA according to the Yahoo Sports article.

If they resign Deron Williams and Kris Humphries and add Dwight Howard? Front line would be pretty strong on defense, I would think they would then look for a very strong SG-SF swingman for offense. Depending on who they give up, they would only need to build a strong bench.

I rather D12 stay in Orlando. He just seems to belong there. Funny that they resigned Jason Richardson hoping he can convince Howard to stay. Imo, they need to go after Paul/D. Williams elite type PGs to convince Howard to stay.
I thought they already re-signed D-Will...figureds thats one of the reason Dwight wants to go to NJ.

So with Billups being waived by the Knicks, why won't Miami go after him? He may not be as good as he used to be offensively, but he's still one of the better ball distributors out there...

Stern is a fucking retard for not letting the 3 way trade to happen. NOLA is getting decent players that they can make a push for the bottom 3 spots of the playoffs. If CP3 doesnt get traded, he should have a "Decision" just to rub it in Stern's face...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 04:31 PM   #341
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Bibby better be a backup PG, and i am hoping they start Douglas or even Shumpert but I think knicks are after JJ barea, which will be a huge step up from bibby. I cant wait for the first game with knicks and nets - maybe howard will be a net by then?

I think stern wants kobe included in the trade lol..
Old 12-11-2011, 04:54 PM   #342
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

David West signed with the Pacers.

Lamar Odom traded to the Mavericks in exchange for the trade exception created in

Tyson Cleotus Chandler's sign-and-trade to the Knickerbockers.

Portland signs the NBA's oldest player in Kurt Thomas and a new deal with Olden.

Rip Hamilton looking like he will be starting at the 2 for Chicago

And I write too!
Old 12-11-2011, 06:55 PM   #343
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
So with Billups being waived by the Knicks, why won't Miami go after him? He may not be as good as he used to be offensively, but he's still one of the better ball distributors out there...
We are. We have 1 spot left with his name on it. Have to wait 'till 6pm tomorrow, if not claimed by the 6 teams under the salary cap, he'll become a free agent.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:17 PM   #344
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Rumors as we speak:

-DeAndre Jordan was offered 4 years, $43 mil by the Warrior.

-Chris Paul deal is a no go for the Lakers, Now he wants in with the Clippers.

-Kobe was not very happy of LO trade to the Mavs.

-Los Angeles Lakers' Matt Barnes talked to Dwight Howard last week about joining the Lakers.

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
Old 12-11-2011, 07:42 PM   #345
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I'm pretty sure DeAndre Jordan's offer will be matched by the Clippers.

Golden State wasted their amnesty on Charlie Bell's $4M already EXPIRING contract to get under the cap to offer Jordan that offer sheet. Biedrin's name was all over that amnesty. This new management is just as bad as Cohan.

Edit: forgot, Charlie Bell shows up to his court hearing drunk after being charged for a DUI. lol class act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.

Last edited by FRpilot; 12-11-2011 at 08:45 PM..
Old 12-12-2011, 04:22 AM   #346
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Report -- Los Angeles Clippers close in on deal for New Orleans Hornets' Chris Paul - ESPN Los Angeles

Quote:
The Los Angeles Clippers are close to acquiring All-Star point guard Chris Paul in a multi-player blockbuster trade with the New Orleans Hornets, according to a report in The Los Angeles Times.

The paper, citing two sources familiar with the discussions, reported late Sunday the deal would cost the Clippers center Chris Kaman, backup guard Eric Bledsoe, second-year forward Al-Farouq Aminu and Minnesota's unprotected 2012 No. 1 pick.
WTF. Thats a better deal? The fuck is that. If that goes through, I don't even...
Old 12-12-2011, 06:38 AM   #347
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Less then 10 hours to go before the Heat can snatch up Mr.Bigshot. I'm as gitty as a school girl thinking of that starting 5. More importantly Chauncy has a chip on his shoulder so he is going to play maybe alil better then he did last season.

Things are pretty unstable in L.A thanks to David Stern. Kobe is very unhappy and they aren't looking good unless they get D12. If they are unable to get him it won't be good at all. I know Lakers fans remember what happened the last time the Lakers were not contending and Kobe was unhappy 07'/parking lot rant/Kobe asking for a trade out of L.A. Something tells me Stern wanted Kobe in the Paul deal which is way beyond stupid if thats the case.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:44 AM   #348
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Rumors are that Riley met with Dalembert in Boca at NY Prime. Trying to negotiate a sign and trade with Miller in the deal. Hope its true.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:58 AM   #349
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Would be awesome but I kinda doubt it just because Dalembert was so sure he was going to take the money and run. I guess ill believe it when I see it or atleast Sam goes and says it
Old 12-12-2011, 12:48 PM   #350
---+
Leaky Injector

---+ is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like the Clippers deal for CP3 didn't get approved by Stern. Looks like he's content to let CP3 walk at the end of the season and not get anything in return.
Old 12-12-2011, 01:21 PM   #351
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Report: Los Angeles Clippers reject blockbuster deal for Chris Paul - NBA News | FOX Sports on MSN

Apparently, since Stern KNOWS he was wrong and has properly fucked the Lakers’ chances at wanting to deal for Chris Paul, he has to take a new approach. Instead of just saying “no” and offering bad reasons, he will now ask for entirely too much in return.
Just last night, I was telling my best friend that Kaman, Bledsoe, aminu and a pick or two should get Paul to LA. But no, they now say they want Gordon as well. Surprised they didn’t ask for Blake Griffin.

So at this point, all the Clippers asked for out of Chris Paul was to go ahead and pick up the player option which would keep him (and Blake) in town for at least two seasons in exchange for the pieces they offered.
The Knicks simply WILL not have enough to offer short of breaking up Amar’e and Melo.
The Lakers are apparently not interested in the headache.

um…
Who does Dallas have that they would be able to trade?

And I write too!
Old 12-12-2011, 01:47 PM   #352
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I see litigation on the horizon....
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 12-12-2011, 01:55 PM   #353
---+
Leaky Injector

---+ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
um…
Who does Dallas have that they would be able to trade?
Nobody of note; a gimpy Roddy Beaubois, Rudy Fernandez & Corey Brewer are the only 'young talent' from Mavs' roster that might generate some interest.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:25 PM   #354
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
NBA season hasn't even started yet and David Stern is leading the league in blocks...
Old 12-12-2011, 02:35 PM   #355
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
That litigation should come from EVERY employee of the New Orleans Hornets, yes even the high school kid taking tickets. It is becoming painfully obvious that they’re using the CP3 situation to either move or kill the franchise, not to keep it in New Orleans. If you can’t just up and block every trade, you just make unrealistic requests so no one wants to partake. Either way, you keep Chris Paul one more year and he leaves for less money than he is worth and THEN you commence to blowing up the whole organization.

And I write too!
Old 12-12-2011, 02:36 PM   #356
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
NBA season hasn't even started yet and David Stern is leading the league in blocks...
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
There is going to be such a huge shitstorm when it starts going to court and the players union gets involved. There are now rumors of collusion charges and such.

Stern already hinted at retiring before this whole hoopla went down:

NBA commissioner David Stern hints at retirement - ESPN

And now that people are calling for it

Five Reasons David Stern Needs to Retire from the NBA: Fan's View - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

He's lost support from owners, players, fans and media with the lockout and this whole thing. Its just a matter of time. I don't see him here for next season.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:02 PM   #357
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
We want david stern out !!!

Got my vote.

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
Old 12-12-2011, 03:47 PM   #358
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
HA! I lol'd when I saw this. Quote of the season so far

Count me in for that vote boobs13. This situation doesn't affect my team but its plain wrong what Stern is doing

HEAT FANS 8 MINS TILL MR. BIGSHOT IS FREE TO SIGN HERE (posted at 5:52pm est)
Old 12-12-2011, 03:56 PM   #359
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
HEAT FANS 8 MINS TILL MR. BIGSHOT IS FREE TO SIGN HERE (posted at 5:52pm est)
My body is ready.
Old 12-12-2011, 04:10 PM   #360
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Every team in the league just received notification that Clippers have registered winning waiver bid for Chauncey Billups
-Mark Stein

Quote:
So, Chauncey Billups doesn't get his wish to be a free agent. He'll play for the Clippers this season
-Woj
Closed Thread