Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-22-2007, 10:03 PM   #331
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
my homegirl thought i was trippin because when i saw gonzagas leg rise, and where crocops head was, i knew it was gonna connect and i literally collapsed to my knees as i watched the sweat explode off his head and drop to the mat...crocop really didnt have much against gonzaga except that hard kick to the midsection, but he really should have "felt" gonzaga out a little faster...seemed like another serra vs GSP thing...the underdog knew they had a very small window so they are forced to finish the feeling out stage faster and go balls out or lose...

arlovski vs werdum was pretty disappointing...arlovski should have finished it long ago...he stunned werdum countless times, but refused to continue and push the action...waaaaay too much of a safe fight...

bisping vs sinosic was pretty good...bisping fought a near perfect fight and hats off to him for defending a wicked locked kimura, then an armbar, then a RNC...haha, dude was awesome...

missed the first hour...still dying to see lyotos fight and asserio vs kongo...

im really scared of where MMAs heading this year...its been waaaaay too weird of a year filled with disappointments and losers that are now in title contention...but whatever, thats what this sport is all about...anyone can win...
Old 04-22-2007, 11:03 PM   #332
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
silva vs kongo was eeh weak... cause kongo didnt have any ground/wrestling game at all, silva kept dropping him but, wasnt doing shit on the ground. kongo is a beast of a man. pretty decent stand up too.

pm me some link of machida fight, if you find it cause ufc is gay they didnt air it.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:12 PM   #333
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
random pics

both kickers but, only one is the real deal.

fedor looks like a lil boy.

will there ever a crocop vs fedor again?
Old 04-23-2007, 01:09 AM   #334
mdigiamm

mdigiamm is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to mdigiamm
so pumped to see him knocked the fuck out. he didnt do shit the whole fight.. just that 1 kick. i loved it
mdigiamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 02:09 AM   #335
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
boo for crocop haters! he'll come back, he'll come back! *rocking back and forth*
Old 04-23-2007, 07:58 AM   #336
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post

im really scared of where MMAs heading this year...its been waaaaay too weird of a year filled with disappointments and losers that are now in title contention...but whatever, thats what this sport is all about...anyone can win...

Werd to that shit son.

I wanna see someone come along that's more dominant. It seems like no one can hold a title for more then one or two defenses. And the people that should be coming up are getting taken out.

I don't know what to expect out of this sport right now.

I wanna see a Tyson of MMA.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:17 AM   #337
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (15)
ESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
alot of intelligent comments from people here. Who would have thought I would come to Zilvia to read about MMA reviews.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:05 AM   #338
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESone3 View Post
alot of intelligent comments from people here. Who would have thought I would come to Zilvia to read about MMA reviews.
Zilvia's a good place to discuss MMA. I thought about joining a MMA board, but I think there might be too many heated debates. It's pretty chill on here with this topic.

Zilvia MMA!
Old 04-23-2007, 11:34 AM   #339
BC240
Zilvia Junkie

BC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enough
My heart sunk when Crocop got KTFO, He's definately my favorite fighter. He just wasn't himself and I don't think he has been himself since he came over to the UFC. That all being said Gonzaga dwarfed him! he looked more then 20-30 pounds heavier, just by size alone I had a feeling it wouldn't be an easy fight. for CC.
BC240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:53 AM   #340
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

zenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Zilvia's a good place to discuss MMA. I thought about joining a MMA board, but I think there might be too many heated debates. It's pretty chill on here with this topic.

Zilvia MMA!

There tends to be... But thats always good.You all should jon my sig anyways... Its a calm board unlike shitdog site... Alot of good info and news from all over the net constantly added.. One member is apart of cage talk in Arizona so we always have the latest interviews first from them and the chance to have questions answered by the fighters n the show.
zenki-217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 12:57 PM   #341
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

oOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to oOdextaOo
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post

Zilvia MMA!
+1 to that

sherdog is comprised mostly of shit talkers of varying degrees. i wonder if half of the guys who post in the heavyweight forum (ufc, pride, etc) even train? kinda puts the credibility of said posters into question.

anyways, i thought the lyoto machida match would have been slated to be shown? it was pretty high up on the fight card and didn't have "May not be broadcast. Click for details." warning on it on ufc's website
oOdextaOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 01:57 PM   #342
BC240
Zilvia Junkie

BC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOdextaOo View Post
+1 to that

sherdog is comprised mostly of shit talkers of varying degrees. i wonder if half of the guys who post in the heavyweight forum (ufc, pride, etc) even train? kinda puts the credibility of said posters into question.

anyways, i thought the lyoto machida match would have been slated to be shown? it was pretty high up on the fight card and didn't have "May not be broadcast. Click for details." warning on it on ufc's website
They probably didnt show it because it was boring as hell just like all of his decision fights. And Sherdog is an awesome site but that forum is full of assholes and keyboard warriors.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:00 PM   #343
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

oOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC240 View Post
They probably didnt show it because it was boring as hell just like all of his decision fights. And Sherdog is an awesome site but that forum is full of assholes and keyboard warriors.
yeah, didn't mean to hate on sherdog. i mean i do enjoy all the other sub-forums outside of the heavyweight one. very informative stuff for a guy in training lol.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:41 PM   #344
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
you guys think that CC not training in a cage played a vital role in CC's lost?

not going off what the joe rogan and etc were saying. i thought about this when i watched chuck fight rampage in the ring. i think its a whole different element.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:58 PM   #345
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
you guys think that CC not training in a cage played a vital role in CC's lost?

not going off what the joe rogan and etc were saying. i thought about this when i watched chuck fight rampage in the ring. i think its a whole different element.
hard to say. he didn't really come into contact with the cage for very long, if at all, till the ref had the two stand back up again. however, i still think it would have been in his benefit to have trained with a cage: "train like you fight." in conclusion, i don't really think it played a VITAL role, but that's me. anyone else? agree/disagree?
Old 04-23-2007, 04:29 PM   #346
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

what machida boring? machida is adynamic fighter especially his fighting style.

reading from other forum he made heath look like a noob and dominated all thru the rounds. unlike the arlovski vs werdum, that was the worst match ive ever seen. stupid ufc. cmon they showed it on the intro machida vs heath watch it tomorrow. blah blah. then waited for the fight that doesnt show.
fucking ufc.

they did show it on paypreview... assholes!

boring...you dont know what'chu talkin about. arr arr you made me into a pirate.

Last edited by BOROSUN; 04-23-2007 at 04:33 PM.. Reason: editooo
Old 04-23-2007, 05:33 PM   #347
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

zenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOdextaOo View Post
hard to say. he didn't really come into contact with the cage for very long, if at all, till the ref had the two stand back up again. however, i still think it would have been in his benefit to have trained with a cage: "train like you fight." in conclusion, i don't really think it played a VITAL role, but that's me. anyone else? agree/disagree?
I dont c it effecting his loss this time around... But it could with other fighters..
Old 04-23-2007, 06:57 PM   #348
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

s13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to s13rookie
i doubt CC not training in a cage made any diff. He had his back to the middle of the ring when he got caught. I would say differnt if he was pushed up against the cage when he got hit.

As for the arlovski vs. other guy being the most boring ever, i disagree. there was a ufc fight on a couple years ago on spike that takes that honors. i cant remember the guys names, but one was a 4 or 5 time winner of the "king of pancrase" the 2 guys just rolled around for 3 rounds. the crowd boo'ed the shit out of them. i think the pancrase winner was french ( that explains it all.....j/k)

edit: the french guy was nathan marquardt, and i think the other guy was either salaverry or doerksen.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:11 PM   #349
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

wtf most boring fight was everyone under rock during the monson vs sylvia fight?
Old 04-23-2007, 11:21 PM   #350
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
cage rage. vitor belfort vs ivan serati

one of my fav fighters vitor. guy looks like he stopped working out or something ha.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZrW9S2Ck3wA
Old 04-24-2007, 12:28 AM   #351
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

nothing beats these guys, they wont disappoint you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvHZ_wZDVG8

Last edited by BOROSUN; 04-24-2007 at 02:42 AM.. Reason: fix link
Old 04-24-2007, 02:27 AM   #352
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
cage rage. vitor belfort vs ivan serati

one of my fav fighters vitor. guy looks like he stopped working out or something ha.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZrW9S2Ck3wA
when i watched it, i was thinking that cornrows is definitely not a good look for vitor, lol...i never noticed before, but has vitor always been southpaw? he needed that win after his snoozefest with hendo last year...i have no more faith in vitor anymore...hes really good, but not consistent for shit...cant be a contender or titleholder without consistency...or a sought after fighter for that matter...the inconsistent fighters usually jump from org to org fighting for chump change...plus he skipped out on his hearing with NSAC so hes not gonna be fighting stateside for a looooong while...im sure he has a lot going on with his missing sister, NSAC getting on his arse, and such, but maybe he should think about not competing anymore...seems like really bad timing in his life...
Old 04-24-2007, 02:54 AM   #353
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

yeah thats hell to go thru with a kidnapped family member. not only kidnapped but she was also murdered.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:29 AM   #354
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Who here trains?

I've been training Thai boxing since I was 14 and picked up BJJ around 19. I haven't been training for 3 years though so I suck. I never did wrestling either so I suck at takedown.

I really don't understand fighters who don't cross-train. 2 unchecked leg kicks to the same spot will do anybody in.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 07:28 AM   #355
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
Im trying to train this summer, just dont want to pay for it =P

look at Herbie!
Old 04-24-2007, 08:52 AM   #356
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBucch View Post

look at Herbie!

That's cause he thought he was dead. So did I.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:22 AM   #357
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6civcx View Post
Who here trains?

I've been training Thai boxing since I was 14 and picked up BJJ around 19. I haven't been training for 3 years though so I suck. I never did wrestling either so I suck at takedown.

I really don't understand fighters who don't cross-train. 2 unchecked leg kicks to the same spot will do anybody in.
two years of muay thai and did wing chun through high school. trying to get some sort of grappling experience because i suck on the ground, but work and muay thai take up most of my time.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:11 PM   #358
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

Gracie BJJ + Muay Thai here...
Old 04-24-2007, 12:15 PM   #359
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

16 years of SF:II and I own the Jet Li Collection DVD.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:37 PM   #360
BC240
Zilvia Junkie

Yeah I thought he was dead too, here is the REAL Cro Cop and probably the best highlight reel ever. When he came over from Pride he lost something..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...irko+Filipovic

Also if you have time check out this Roy Jones Jr. Highlight reel. The only reason I ever watched boxing.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...irko+Filipovic