Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2003, 09:33 PM   #331
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I thought you guys would figure out how to cuse by now.....shit am I the only fucking person that knows how.

Well.......until someone quotes my post.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2003, 09:50 PM   #332
thelinja
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
thelinja is making a name for him/her selfthelinja is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So that's how you fucking do dat shit.
Old 02-19-2003, 10:53 PM   #333
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by 96SEChick
Jeff--what did you need to edit on my post? Just wonderin
Accidently pushed edit rather than quote... I didn't change anything, but the buttons are so close to eachother...
fuck shit damn ass whore bitch slut woo!
Thanks!
-Jeff
Old 02-20-2003, 01:25 AM   #334
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Bizzump to the tizzop. Post, bizzels!
-Jeff
Old 02-20-2003, 07:16 AM   #335
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
dang man I can never see laurens pics the first time up. maybe someday they'll load for me.
Old 02-20-2003, 07:18 AM   #336
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by GT specR
I thought you guys would figure out how to cuse by now.....shit am I the only fucking person that knows how.

hahahahaha thats fucking hilarious!
Old 02-20-2003, 09:22 AM   #337
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Good morning! I'm so tired right now...
-Jeff
Old 02-20-2003, 09:26 AM   #338
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:

Wait... How did you do that ****, I keep getting edited

And I write too!
Old 02-20-2003, 09:33 AM   #339
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally posted by PHLIP
Wait... How did you do that shit, I keep getting edited
That's how.....
Old 02-20-2003, 09:36 AM   #340
Steeles
Post Whore!

Quote:
Wait... How did you do that shit, I keep getting edited
he hehe he I know how to do it!
Old 02-20-2003, 09:38 AM   #341
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
That's how.....
Well **** me, and I was the first one to want to complain about the editing around here... Thanx guys!!!

I got new plugs and a fuel filter today, I'm the man!!!
DIDN'T WORK,

And I write too!
Old 02-20-2003, 09:41 AM   #342
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally posted by Steeles
he hehe he I know how to do it!
You know guys, I really don't find this to be the least little bit amusing, will someone please fill me in here? Brandon, how early can you get off tomorrow?

And I write too!
Old 02-20-2003, 09:41 AM   #343
Steeles
Post Whore!

hey phil.. go to GP and get me these

man I want those. black spokes with the polished lip..
Old 02-20-2003, 09:43 AM   #344
Steeles
Post Whore!

Quote:
You know guys, I really don't find this to be the least little bit amusing, will someone please fill me in here? Brandon, how early can you get off tomorrow?
maybe some day you'll quote one of us doing it and in the process of typing you'll see how it's done you have much to learn padawan.. I'll tell ya what.. I'll tell you and all you gotta do is eat the D
Old 02-20-2003, 09:47 AM   #345
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
hey phil.. go to GP and get me these

man I want those. black spokes with the polished lip..
That color there would be extra sweet on my car, but seeing as how I am not as rich as you, I will let you go and buy the wheels for the 2 of us, I'll take the 17s personally.

Quote:
maybe some day you'll quote one of us doing it and in the process of typing you'll see how it's done you have much to learn padawan.. I'll tell ya what.. I'll tell you and all you gotta do is eat the D
#1... There will be no D eaten.
#2... WTF are you saying?

And I write too!
Old 02-20-2003, 09:52 AM   #346
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
WAIT!!! I fucking get it now!!! I really am the man, and Brandon, I asked you a question... Moms is the manager at her job, so she leaves when she wants to and I have already told you I ain't going to work tomorrow... What time can YOU get off, I get outta class at 1:30.

And I write too!
Old 02-20-2003, 10:09 AM   #347
Steeles
Post Whore!

Quote:
WAIT!!! I fucking get it now!!! I really am the man, and Brandon, I asked you a question... Moms is the manager at her job, so she leaves when she wants to and I have already told you I ain't going to work tomorrow... What time can YOU get off, I get outta class at 1:30.
about fucking time.. umm earliest would proably be like 4 man. cant push it Im goin on vvacation next week and im gonna sneak an extra day in on that...

Quote:
That color there would be extra sweet on my car, but seeing as how I am not as rich as you, I will let you go and buy the wheels for the 2 of us, I'll take the 17s personally.
that looks too much like what you got now... and on the groupe-s site the 18's are 40 bux cheaper per wheel. and I THAT rich BIATCCCH!

oh and 1. you WILL eat the D
2. and thats what Im saying.. fo shozzle my nozzel
Old 02-20-2003, 10:20 AM   #348
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
about fucking time.. umm earliest would proably be like 4 man. cant push it Im goin on vacation next week and im gonna sneak an extra day in on that...
4 is cool, that way we can get at least to or near charlotte before rush hour, the rest will be smooth sailing...

Quote:
that looks too much like what you got now... and on the groupe-s site the 18's are 40 bux cheaper per wheel. and I THAT rich BIATCCCH!
Since you mention it, that is similar to my current wheel, but my wheels don't have a lip like that and those would most likely clear the brakes when I upgrade...

Quote:
oh and 1. you WILL eat the D
2. and thats what Im saying.. fo shozzle my nozzel
Umm... That's for shizzle my nizzle, mother to your word...

And I write too!
Old 02-20-2003, 10:23 AM   #349
Steeles
Post Whore!

Quote:
4 is cool, that way we can get at least to or near charlotte before rush hour, the rest will be smooth sailing...

Since you mention it, that is similar to my current wheel, but my wheels don't have a lip like that and those would most likely clear the brakes when I upgrade...

Umm... That's for shizzle my nizzle, mother to your word...
hopefully but it'll take us forever to get through charlotte. I'll see if I can get out earlier.. have to wait till tomorrow probably to ask.

yeah the Face 2 will definately clear them.. one of the reasons I got my heart and wallet set on them... Maybe in May... its my birthday!

thats word to your mother Chris
Old 02-20-2003, 10:28 AM   #350
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
hopefully but it'll take us forever to get through charlotte. I'll see if I can get out earlier.. have to wait till tomorrow probably to ask.

yeah the Face 2 will definately clear them.. one of the reasons I got my heart and wallet set on them... Maybe in May... its my birthday!

thats word to your mother Chris
Sounds like a winner to me... I still don't know what I will do about wheels if mine don't fit the brakes. It would have helped if I knew the offset and all that shit, but I bought them used for extremely cheap, that's the price you pay I guess...

And I write too!
Old 02-20-2003, 10:44 AM   #351
ca18guy
Premium Member

ca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfection
Random huge pic of my car time!

Hmmm thats a nice ass.

Old 02-20-2003, 10:52 AM   #352
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally posted by ca18guy
Random huge pic of my car time!

Hmmm thats a nice ass.

I don't gather that will be coming to NC with you, will it?

And I write too!
Old 02-20-2003, 10:52 AM   #353
Steeles
Post Whore!

CA - where are you currently? and what part of NC are you moving too?
Old 02-20-2003, 10:55 AM   #354
ca18guy
Premium Member

ca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfection
Nope that car is up for sale right now, I need money for a 300zx I'll be moving to Goldsboro (there is a NC thread in events and meets forum incase u didn't know)
Old 02-20-2003, 10:55 AM   #355
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Hey guys, check this out: http://www.unamerican.com/catalog/index.htm

And I write too!
Old 02-20-2003, 01:01 PM   #356
Steeles
Post Whore!

fueled by the insatiable need to post pimp I am drawn like a moth to a flame back to post about well... nothing. phil you around? why was I calling you after work?
Old 02-20-2003, 02:21 PM   #357
sykikchimp
WOW addicted

sykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to sykikchimp
The postorama MUST CONTINUE!
Old 02-20-2003, 02:21 PM   #358
xLSTONEx
BANNED

xLSTONEx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to xLSTONEx
hell i'll jump in this, get close to 200 post and I was one of the first people on this board
Old 02-20-2003, 02:34 PM   #359
ca18guy
Premium Member

Posting this pic again cause I spent a good amount of time on it and I think it came out good, but noone even cared in the post your pic thread

Old 02-20-2003, 02:34 PM   #360
sykikchimp
WOW addicted

sykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to sykikchimp
your damn right you will!!

---soon I get to Drive on a track again..----