Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 10:24 PM   #331
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
super precious *ridiculous* widebody build on rx7club...

this one is kinda touchy, i know hes got wheels for it.. but still.. does the car need to be that freaking wide?
agreed, but please share pics when its done...im curious to see this extreme setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMTC View Post
haha, apparently this is a 'ferrari' 180sx :P

dare i say that it would look good if it was painted a single color, with kouki tails, and some volks/works/koenigs?
Old 11-05-2009, 11:07 PM   #332
ahmedootie
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ahmedootie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ahmedootie
^ And a voltex wing?
Old 11-05-2009, 11:12 PM   #333
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Ugh the horror...
Old 11-06-2009, 04:06 AM   #334
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
dare i say that it would look good with koenigs?
what wheels are those on the car?

and that car looks pretty cool to me.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:29 AM   #335
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post

koenigs.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:00 AM   #336
jza240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
jza240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
this video is a classic
Old 11-06-2009, 12:30 PM   #337
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post

i thought those were koenigs, but for some reason or another, wasnt convinced...my memory and association skills are going downhill...lol
Old 11-06-2009, 02:22 PM   #338
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of

Old 11-06-2009, 02:46 PM   #339
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Got wheel flicks. Them thangs are dope boy.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:39 PM   #340
SR_Vlurs
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
SR_Vlurs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to SR_Vlurs
saw this outside the junkyard i went to on friday

and this i saw at work

Old 11-18-2009, 07:43 PM   #341
TommyBoy89
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
TommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR_Vlurs View Post

Should have pushed it into the junkyard
Old 11-18-2009, 08:15 PM   #342
randomxzero
Zilvia Member

randomxzero is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ he was probably there looking for some demons to put in his trunk or some extreme junkyard race parts..
Old 11-18-2009, 11:45 PM   #343
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
husband and wife duo. hope they dont have kids

Old 11-18-2009, 11:49 PM   #344
kensreliableb18b
Zilvia Addict

Location: so cal - 626, 909, 562 and 949. 818 if i feel like running away
kensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post

NO FUCKING WAY...

hahahahhahahaha...i love this one (it's the newer gen too).
Old 11-19-2009, 12:02 AM   #345
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
this guy goes to school with me @ csudh

and yeah, I do believe those lights are from a Mustang.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:13 AM   #346
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
you never see cars like that in superstreet/import tuner etc.. so where does the influence come from? i blame eastcoast nopi and lack of modern asian tuning influence lol
please excuse the old quote...

but I was at Barnes and Noble the other day and happened to pick up an imported UK modified Japanese car magazine... dude, they're still into that type of styling! I can't say all, cuz their drift section does have good japanese influence... but when it comes to fwd hatchbacks... tossing in other make headlights/ tail lights, gawdy body kits, mesh everywhere theres an opening, and removing body lines are still in style.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:49 AM   #347
miklos
Zilvia Member

miklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choices

www.bosozokustyle.com/

Last edited by miklos; 11-19-2009 at 04:49 AM.. Reason: added url
Old 11-20-2009, 04:18 PM   #348
SR_Vlurs
Zilvia Member

SR_Vlurs is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to SR_Vlurs
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomxzero View Post
^^ he was probably there looking for some demons to put in his trunk or some extreme junkyard race parts..

^^^^ lmao!!
Old 11-20-2009, 10:56 PM   #349
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR_Vlurs View Post
and this i saw at work
LOL

New Ringgold is a good junkyard!
Old 11-23-2009, 01:15 PM   #350
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allntrlundrgrnd View Post
husband and wife duo. hope they dont have kids

Old 11-23-2009, 01:25 PM   #351
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Over the weekend I went to get some Chinese food with the wifey and spotted a honda civic but they tried to make it look like the Veilside RX7

so picture a honda civic like this

Trying to look like this

Paint job and everything I was LMFAO I was gonna take a pic but my fiance was giving me a hard time about it saying a bunch of stuff like well at less they have a car and if they wanna make it look like that let them

Old 11-23-2009, 01:54 PM   #352
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Veilside was the king of JDM rice for the longest time... the only thing is you couldnt talk shit about them being they also had some of the fastest cars at the time. 0-300kph times etc. ps, I hate that rx7 from them. Re Amemiya has better stuff.

also a note on that mustang truck. That was a super clean conversion. If the guy lowered it and made it a street truck it would look pretty good. ...that said, I hate trucks that cant haul anything.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:20 AM   #353
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews

wow thats funny check this oone out

hes a local in perris lol he rev up on us i just started laughing and pointed at his car.

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
Old 12-22-2009, 06:59 PM   #354
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
please excuse the old quote...

but I was at Barnes and Noble the other day and happened to pick up an imported UK modified Japanese car magazine... dude, they're still into that type of styling! I can't say all, cuz their drift section does have good japanese influence... but when it comes to fwd hatchbacks... tossing in other make headlights/ tail lights, gawdy body kits, mesh everywhere theres an opening, and removing body lines are still in style.
Not really man. The UK (Japanese) scene is generally quite clean. Headlight/tailight conversions are pretty much unheard of, especially on Japanese cars. Most of our "ricers" drive european hatchbacks covered in shonky fibreglass and giant wheels. What magazine was it out of interest? It wouldn't surprise me if it was Max Power, Fast Car, or Redline. The magazines which better reflect the Japanese scene are Japanese Performance, and Banzai, although they do feature a few sheds (usually from Australia). Don't get me wrong, we have ricers, but they drive stuff like this (and I guess they arent strictly ricers since the cars aren't Japanese):

A lot of the cars over here are pre-tuned imports from Japan, so the style evolved from and reflects these cars.

Click my sig if you want to see what our scene is really like.

Edit - Re-reading your post, you're right, the European FWD brigade do drive a lot of crap, but they're slowly getting better as the aforementioned magazines have started featuring cleaner cars. But its still got a long way to go.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:56 AM   #355
napaKAliboog
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
napaKAliboog is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Wahahahahahahah damn i love zilvia. Look at that fucken bimmer!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahah holy shit this guy has to be kidding he has to! OHH SHIT I JUST SAW THE FOGLIGHTS HAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT RX-7 BETTER BE PACKING SOME 2000WHP WHAT KIND OF WHEELS BY X15?? YEA IT LOOKS LIEK IT HAS TO BE BY15s.....or 14s but not even 12s

i cant wait to see this come out when its painted
Old 12-23-2009, 07:15 AM   #356
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
I'm all about body lines what can I say?
Old 12-23-2009, 10:36 AM   #357
rb26man
Zilvia Addict

rb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to rb26man Send a message via Yahoo to rb26man
^^^^ lol classic

Old 12-23-2009, 10:47 AM   #358
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
Paint job and everything I was LMFAO I was gonna take a pic but my fiance was giving me a hard time about it saying a bunch of stuff like well at less they have a car and if they wanna make it look like that let them
dump that bitch.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:00 AM   #359
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I saw this yesterday on my way home from Sonic Motors... Damn High Desert!!

Dual Exhaust that doesnt Fit ... and Sounds HORRIBLE!!

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Old 01-18-2010, 11:16 PM   #360
kouki fanatic
Zilvia Junkie

kouki fanatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift N Dragg View Post
I saw this yesterday on my way home from Sonic Motors... Damn High Desert!!

Dual Exhaust that doesnt Fit ... and Sounds HORRIBLE!!

lol this is by hesperia and bear valley. ughh our damn ricers of victorville. my bad RICERVILLE or VICTORVILLAGE lol