Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 07:13 PM   #331
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
Fa Sho

I need a S13 guys ... $1800 is max what im willing to pay ... better be stock too lol .... let me know if u guys know someone whos selling ...... word on the street is that someone is prepping to steal my AE86 From the College parking lot ... so i need a new daily FAST !

wow wtf that's ridiculous that word even got around to you. screw that i'd be daily riding a damn schwinn if i were in ur situation, lol.

but, i've got a buddy that's selling a s13, black coupe, clean title, decent body, basically stock, but has an sr20....but the harness needs to be re-done because something wasn't wired correctly, so it's never ran. how much? $1500. lmk!!
Old 09-18-2008, 07:59 PM   #332
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Fa Sho

I need a S13 guys ... $1800 is max what im willing to pay ... better be stock too lol .... let me know if u guys know someone whos selling ...... word on the street is that someone is prepping to steal my AE86 From the College parking lot ... so i need a new daily FAST !
wtf??? thats messed upp...

11:11 333
Old 09-18-2008, 08:23 PM   #333
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
wow wtf that's ridiculous that word even got around to you. screw that i'd be daily riding a damn schwinn if i were in ur situation, lol.

but, i've got a buddy that's selling a s13, black coupe, clean title, decent body, basically stock, but has an sr20....but the harness needs to be re-done because something wasn't wired correctly, so it's never ran. how much? $1500. lmk!!
well see the thing is that i have a competition SR20 S13 right now that im actually parting out .. i just dont wanna roll around with a SR20 lol but thats a sick price though ... im actually selling my swap for $2500 to a friend ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zylvia213 View Post
thats crazy that they plan to do that. I'll keep an eye out for a S13 for sale. See you at the meet MaRshMaLLow
well see i have met people back in chicago who did that sht ... and thiefs dont just walk up to your car and take it .. the do homework ... watch u for at least a week to learn your shedule and on top of it they dont steal it untill the order has beem made ( someone payed em for something they need off a car) ... and yea its good to know people cuz the word will get to u that way .....
Old 09-18-2008, 09:34 PM   #334
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Im gonna come hang out with my wang out.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:38 PM   #335
NoOneBetter

Trader Rating: (0)
NoOneBetter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
well see the thing is that i have a competition SR20 S13 right now that im actually parting out .. i just dont wanna roll around with a SR20 lol but thats a sick price though ... im actually selling my swap for $2500 to a friend ....

well see i have met people back in chicago who did that sht ... and thiefs dont just walk up to your car and take it .. the do homework ... watch u for at least a week to learn your shedule and on top of it they dont steal it untill the order has beem made ( someone payed em for something they need off a car) ... and yea its good to know people cuz the word will get to u that way .....
Hey I think I saw you driving today on the 57N like 20 min ago. We both exited Grand. I was driving the white M3.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:17 AM   #336
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneBetter View Post
Hey I think I saw you driving today on the 57N like 20 min ago. We both exited Grand. I was driving the white M3.
haha yes that would of been me ... and u lol
Old 09-19-2008, 12:35 AM   #337
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Hey MaRsh i'll be your car's bodygaurd if you pay me lol...... I'll take good care of it. I hope you get yourself a coupe pretty soon or even a hatch.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:40 AM   #338
Boostin on you
BANNED

Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
watch out 626 guys, ricers ahead on valley/ 2nd near the hat

1) white sti, cf hood, cf trunk, cf bumper, 3 inch loud exhaust
2) black civic hatch, im saying b16 - 18 because it sounded like a lawn mower. n/a
3) Black 350z, bodykit, ugly wing and blue work meisters
4) white turbo prelude, black lip slammed to helll, fake gauges on pillar
5) white 350z

" TEAM STREET GEEKZ "

fucking clowns ass ricers!

Last edited by Boostin on you; 10-01-2008 at 09:50 AM..
Old 09-19-2008, 09:19 AM   #339
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Wow thats crazy.... your g/f is gona get you in trouble . Sounds like a fast and the furious movie part 5 lol. Dont even waste your time with idiots like that not worth it bro. Fuck those fools lol.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:25 AM   #340
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
sounds oddly familiar.

the thing about that area of the 626 is that .. ur not really sure which ones are gang affiliated and out to get you, or a buncha wanna-be's. be careful man, no more drive-by staredowns unless ur on crenshaw.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:35 PM   #341
Boostin on you
BANNED

Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
well, they seem ricerish.

carbon fibered out car, loud exhaust

lawn mower hatch on replica rimas

and a 350z with a duckbill bodykit and huge ass wing
Ive seen them before alot, I see the sti all over.
They are always redl9ing and racing each other on valley at night.. ( dumbest thing to do since valley is filled with cops )
they didnt look like gangsters at all. Plus when It was just me and 1 guy. The guy backed down and chilled in his car. I think it was just a bunch of bored ricers wanting to start shit because they are in a group and had nothing better to do.

and if you let a scion XB walk all over your crew of modified cars. Pretty sad
I just wish I was in my s14. I would of gotten away in a second plus I would of brake checked the hatch so bad, he would need a new front end.

new bumper support - 35.00
zenki bumper - 35.00
fucking up a ricers front end - priceless.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:40 PM   #342
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
ive never been to this meet id be glad to roll out if i some people from my area go so i can tag along. i dont like driving my car places, alone... i have a habit of getting refereed.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:15 PM   #343
Boostin on you
BANNED

Wish ones car is nice as balls.

Primered Scrapah =)
Old 09-19-2008, 02:22 PM   #344
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
the way I see it, you provoked them by comming at them with your light off and sneaking up, why did you just roll up and ask if it was their cars?
whenever Ime with my boys and some car sneaks up and stares at the cars, we immediatley get paranoid ....and run out to see who it is.. if they jolted like you did, we would probably assume they are up to no good, if they waved and sayed somethign like nice cars or whatever, it would be assumed they were just appreciating the cars...

Just always be really blunt when dealing with a group of guys and their cars.. because there are a lot of theives out there and you dont want to put yourself in a position to cause suspicion, or make them think you are up to no good..

even at meets when guys drive by and keep a serious face, everyone assumes they are mean mugging when in all actuality they are probably just shy and dont have the courage to say hi..
it goes the same way with other car groups.. they will always assume the worst if you dont make your intentions clear..
Old 09-19-2008, 04:52 PM   #345
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
ive never been to this meet id be glad to roll out if i some people from my area go so i can tag along. i dont like driving my car places, alone... i have a habit of getting refereed.
they got rid of state refs FYI...
Old 09-19-2008, 05:28 PM   #346
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
I'm scared to go now, I don't wanna get gang raped.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:32 PM   #347
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
they got rid of state refs FYI...
ya but that doesn't mean that the cops stopped popping hoods and giving out ref tickets. mike got one only a week ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I'm scared to go now, I don't wanna get gang raped.
get real! we all know you're hoping for some man lovin!!!

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:48 PM   #348
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
get real! we all know you're hoping for some man lovin!!!

Old 09-19-2008, 06:01 PM   #349
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
so Ill be there at about 10ish??
Hope to see everyone there
Old 09-19-2008, 06:26 PM   #350
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
i'll be making a special apperance with someone!
Old 09-19-2008, 07:39 PM   #351
Row
BANNED

Trader Rating: (27)
Row is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin on you View Post
Alright 626 guys, I was harassed by some type of car team.

1) white sti, cf hood, cf trunk, cf bumper, 3 inch loud exhaust
2) black civic hatch, im saying b16 - 18 because it sounded like a lawn mower. n/a
3) Black 350z, bodykit, ugly wing and blue work meisters
4) white turbo prelude, black lip slammed to helll, boost/oil gauges on pillar.
5) white 350z

asian sneakerheads, around 19 - 23 from the 626.

I was rolling on valley around 12 near the tapioca boba place. I slow down and see a grip of clean cars so I look at every car. The owners were chilling outside, they see me creeping on their cars. They give me a dirty look and my girlfriend sticks her tongue out at them. They all stand up and start dogging my car ( DD ) So I fuck with them. I go back around and creep again with my lights off. They see me and get in their cars. I hit the red on valley garfield near the hat and the light turns green I roll down pass taco bell, then I see a lowered car tailing me dirty in my mirror. I brake check him and he gets scared and pulls out, then a moment later another car is tailing me. I slow down and he ricer flybys me. Im like whatever. I go to 711 come back to go back to my pad in mpk, so I turn near the boba places so I can get to atlantic. They see me all jump in their cars and try to drive me off the road. The white 350z jumps in front of me slows down and moves side to side, while his friends try to box me in. I fake him out and roll back. They set up plans on each street, trying to box me in. I jump pass the cars ( F/F mental image) I bolt away and try to hide out streets over. Next I see a white prelude creeping with his lights off behind me. I call him over, he doesnt budge. I turn on my car wave him over and back up so I can see his face. Hes on the phone with his friends. So I roll out. I go on glendon where all those dips are. My car isnt lowered at all, his car is slammed so close to the ground so I get away as he moves side to side going less than 5 mph over the bumps. I hide out go back on glendon to get to atlantic. I see in my rearview headlights approaching fast. Within seconds a white 350z is tailing me, he jumps on the other side of the street and races me down the street. He wins, cuz its my DD. Im moving in and out of dips, so he trails back. Then I hit atlantic, go under the 10 freeway and hes still tailing. He drives in front of my car and brake checks me. I move around and and he speeds up. I get away from him using shortcuts. I go near barnes to the police station, on the way he gets in front of me and moves side to side as he slows down to box me in. I pretend to hit his car left then jump right. He trails me. Gets ahead then goes in the middle of the street next to the police station ( BALLSY AS FUCK ) and blocks it off with is 350z. I get past him and go into the station. My girlfriend is freaking out. I was pissed because I have my girl with me and did nothing.
I ask the cops to escort me so I can go home and not worry about them trying to start shit again. As I make a turn I see their whole crew they see me and I point to them. The cop busts a U and hunts them down as they try to speed away. 30 minutes later the LEO comes to my house and talks to me. I asked if he got them and hes like yes. Then he looks at my girlfriend, he explains to her never to make bunny ears or funny faces at people because it might offend them.....

Im pissed off, because a group of guys went out of there way to kick my ass or fuck up my car because my girl made a face at them. I know I provoked it with some of the shit I did but come on. I wanted to get out of the car so bad and just handle my own but I had no shot against 6 guys. Plus I didnt want them to do anything bad to my girlfriend/car.

If you know who I am talking about, shoot me a pm so I can talk with whoever.

Dang cobbs. All that because your girl made a face at them. I think I've seen this ricer group before.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:09 PM   #352
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Man I would come out tonight if I wasn't so sick.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:15 AM   #353
Boostin on you
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
the way I see it, you provoked them by comming at them with your light off and sneaking up, why did you just roll up and ask if it was their cars?
whenever Ime with my boys and some car sneaks up and stares at the cars, we immediatley get paranoid ....and run out to see who it is.. if they jolted like you did, we would probably assume they are up to no good, if they waved and sayed somethign like nice cars or whatever, it would be assumed they were just appreciating the cars...

Just always be really blunt when dealing with a group of guys and their cars.. because there are a lot of theives out there and you dont want to put yourself in a position to cause suspicion, or make them think you are up to no good..

even at meets when guys drive by and keep a serious face, everyone assumes they are mean mugging when in all actuality they are probably just shy and dont have the courage to say hi..
it goes the same way with other car groups.. they will always assume the worst if you dont make your intentions clear..

the thing is I turned out of 3rd street to go to the tapioca place, closed at 12 am. So I roll down see the cars. I go slow since no traffic look at each car. I dont see the owners till the last car. They see me, all stand up and start staring down my car. So I really couldnt be like HEY nice cars when they were in fight stance..
Old 09-20-2008, 02:09 AM   #354
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

dang tonight was tight .... reminded me of the highschool days .....
Old 09-20-2008, 02:14 AM   #355
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Yea man that shit was intense. Hope our boys made it.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:29 AM   #356
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
No! One got caught. I went west on Washington to catch the 5 and I saw where they pulled my homie over about a quarter mile after I passed Garfield. They were getting ready to get the car on a flatbed. Right when I passed I kept my car in neutral and I didn't even turn to look. I feel bad for my man.

BTW: Eric Castro is full of shit when it comes to his close call stories w/ da LEOs...you punk!

Last edited by memo92; 09-20-2008 at 10:11 AM..
Old 09-20-2008, 04:32 AM   #357
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

"there were mass copz yo, that shit was orchestrated!!!"

anyways. boo i got no runs in before i had to run to fort.
Memo sorry to hear about ur boy, looks like they were after him.....and he was runnin!!!
Old 09-20-2008, 04:33 AM   #358
kapowerhicomp1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
kapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14 hicomp

check out my vid on htm drift....... YouTube - James Drifting The Horse Thief Mile
Old 09-20-2008, 09:54 AM   #359
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

^^^
I cant figure out if u were trying to drift or grip on this run
Old 09-20-2008, 10:08 AM   #360
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
"there were mass copz yo, that shit was orchestrated!!!"

anyways. boo i got no runs in before i had to run to fort.
Memo sorry to hear about ur boy, looks like they were after him.....and he was runnin!!!
I agree,YEAH SOMEBODY CALLED THE LEOs. Yeah that LEO wanted my boy, bad. I wish he would have given up early on. He's gonna do some time...f*ck!

Quote:
^^^
I cant figure out if u were trying to drift or grip on this run
90dgrz was just warming-up!?

Last edited by memo92; 09-20-2008 at 10:41 AM..
Closed Thread