Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-21-2009, 01:49 AM   #331
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftheaven View Post
come out to the jd event on may 30! jd regulars get invited to asb easier when they attend/support our regular events.

but yeah, i just wanted to let everyone know too that regular justdrift and topdrift battle events are not exclusive to justdrift members/drivers. everyone is welcome to attend justdrift and become a regular in our clinics with beginners, intermediate, advance and the 2 classes we invented - expert and expro tandem parties, are the shit to be in! that's where you have to earn your wings to be part of the expert and expro classes.
those 2 classes was born at justdrift. to seperate those who are truly skilled! no need to reinvent the wheel, the wheel works! it's round and smooth! hope to see you guys out there on the
30th and most of all at asb!
For sure charlie. I''ll see if I can get work off
Old 05-21-2009, 02:51 AM   #332
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Ya I've gone to 2 jd events last summer and they were way fun.

Brian can I get on like a standby list for when reg gets opened to public?

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:30 AM   #333
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
asb is open for ziptied members first
then it will open to public
since msot of ziptied doesnt really drive they just talk like they do thre is usually tons of spots

but dont be the fucking retard guy last year that ate the wall at HTM first run who didnt listen at the drivers meeting!

and PLEASE dont expect to be in the super sick tandem group C
because you wont be. i promise you that. that group is already made up w/ a list of names. dont try.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:41 AM   #334
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
asb is open for ziptied members first
then it will open to public
since msot of ziptied doesnt really drive they just talk like they do thre is usually tons of spots

but dont be the fucking retard guy last year that ate the wall at HTM first run who didnt listen at the drivers meeting!

because you wont be. i promise you that. that group is already made up w/ a list of names. dont try.
aaron speaks the truth!!!

Most of the time, it gets opened up. like one or 2 group for public in this years ASB. We're allowed to have more cars than usual cause we're using 4 tracks and 2 of them are huge. But not too many that it gets chaotic. always remember, rules are rules. we don't bend them! it's there for everyone safety so we all can have fun! legit!
so get ready, once it opens to public, i'd like to see zilvia jump on it. register asap. oh don't forget to get your call sign at TopGunDay.com - mandatory! you'll be the bogeys and group c are the topguns! hahaha.. it's gonna be a fun dog fight! but it will be too close for missiles, switching to guns kinda fight! i forgot what my call sign was? bogey something.. lol. i'll remember it later.

ok.. doush, you've always been in charge of the C list. can we show/publish the group c list? group c alone is almost 30 drivers last time. that's the only group that has over 15 cars lol. but yet people don't care about it at group c! it's like a long big ass train.
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:55 AM   #335
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
I'll type it up later today! Werrrd
Old 05-21-2009, 10:18 AM   #336
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
The end of an era.

All Star Bash
R.I.P. July 27th
Old 05-21-2009, 12:10 PM   #337
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Well my car is not cool enough for ASB, so I will come and watch, maybe throw out some rubbers to someone who has a super sick run, who knows.

But I like my car and will not change it to run the event. Nascar wanna be FTW.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:05 PM   #338
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Stfu bh
We gonna do asb events forever
Someof us don't quit drifitng it's life
Old 05-21-2009, 01:07 PM   #339
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Last one. (well, I guess last one that I have anything to do with anyways)
Old 05-21-2009, 01:33 PM   #340
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
if you think this is sick asb.. wait til 2010! when you have to bring 2 cars to the event! lol... 2010... 48 hrs of driftona.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:31 PM   #341
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Last one. (well, I guess last one that I have anything to do with anyways)
so the truth comes out
Old 05-21-2009, 02:33 PM   #342
Brian
Post Whore!

I don't know...

I quit.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #343
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post

lol i don't have door bars so i wasn't expecting to do tandem.
how much seat time is available for those without cages? or is pretty much the whole event going to be tandems?

Quote:
Old 05-21-2009, 03:22 PM   #344
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I just did that Top Gun thing.

I am "Lt. Karl 'Knight' Osaki" hahaha.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:24 PM   #345
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Lt. Kyle 'Jambo' Mathias reporting in.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:29 PM   #346
boozels
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Lt. Eric "Cuervo" Phan ahahaha
requesting a fly by!!! lol

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:45 PM   #347
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
lol i don't have door bars so i wasn't expecting to do tandem.
how much seat time is available for those without cages? or is pretty much the whole event going to be tandems?

usually there's one group for 'no tandem'. if you have a cage, go get a door bar. makes drifting so much better with tandem. car in front, car in rear, where did he go? where did whoooooooooo goooooooo????
Old 05-21-2009, 03:46 PM   #348
brndck
Premium Member

lol
lt tyler "titan" barnick

Quote:
Old 05-21-2009, 03:56 PM   #349
landins13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
landins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
I don't know...

I quit.

if you wanna come out the east coast and set some shit up here. youre always welcome. its alot more relaxed out here seeing as how we cant drive our cars for 4 months a year
Old 05-21-2009, 05:23 PM   #350
Brian
Post Whore!

Team mulsanne gets official invite from me.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:34 PM   #351
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Kick ass, way to go guys.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:45 PM   #352
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Lt. Christopher 'Hawkeye' Licup
Old 05-21-2009, 05:58 PM   #353
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Fuck yeah! Thanks a lot Brian. =)
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:12 PM   #354
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
wow..heck yes... i've always admired ASB and all of its drivers...now it's time to go for broke and get my car ready for this!! thank you brian..

not to mention 7/26 is my 22nd bday!! no drinking n drifting tho right? lolol

Lt. Chuck "Iceman" Uemura checkin in
Old 05-21-2009, 06:29 PM   #355
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Hey thats cool^^^ have fun out there boys, permission for fly-by granted
Old 05-21-2009, 06:29 PM   #356
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Can't wait.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:06 PM   #357
YoungGun
Post Whore!

YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Lt. Cody 'Stoner' Sarem.

Chuck you're the iceman?! you bastard.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:46 PM   #358
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
you got "stoner"?? LOL

yea..Iceman. rofl.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:32 AM   #359
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Thanks again, Brian!

Lt. Teddy 'Beefstake' Phuthanhdanh reporting for duty.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:54 AM   #360
Brian
Post Whore!

I want to see your teal team out there winning some SHIT, man.