Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-15-2007, 05:46 AM   #331
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
track slut guys, track slut. it's supposed to be fast and get the shit beat out of it. why should he waste his money on a nice kit that's just going to get destroyed that won't make the car any faster?
cdlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2007, 06:09 AM   #332
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
kits are usially fixable with a lil effort and some resin. stock gets boring after a while. track or not.

u can just take off the front rear at the track if u dont want to trash them
Old 03-15-2007, 06:23 AM   #333
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
They're practically the same thing...neither is the style I think goes with this build...Way too subdued for this car

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:31 AM   #334
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Origin Stylish, for a stylish S14.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:47 AM   #335
bleach8484
Zilvia Member

bleach8484 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea if he wants to do a kit, I vote for somethin agressive and crazy to go with the mods on the car. But thats just my opinion.

Otherwise, car looks awesome.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:21 PM   #336
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Works 9 replica

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:28 PM   #337
JewGal
Leaky Injector

JewGal is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainevent212
Why did you primer it all smooth and then paint on it? lol

Don't get either, do something different! Maybe BN blister kit! Or Msports and slam it
It's called a guide coat? lol
JewGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 04:02 PM   #338
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
Thanks JewGal, yes its to aide in blocking out the primer before final paint...more sanding weeeeee.

About the kit selection...well...im not into agressive kits really...and i know im going to thrash it, so i dont want some uber rare jdm kit that costs more than my RB I think the VS or the Origin are the best, easily attainable kits available to me...we shall see...ill let you guys know!
Gavster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 04:35 PM   #339
sargdesigns
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
sargdesigns is on the path to ruinsargdesigns is on the path to ruinsargdesigns is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Looks great so far! I think I'm planning on getting a VS kit myself, so I guess thats what I would have to recommended! Keep up the good work and don't let anything get you discouraged!
sargdesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 05:04 PM   #340
SicBastard
Zilvia Addict

SicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the rough
Can someone post picks of both kits on a Kouiki?
SicBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 05:11 PM   #341
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SicBastard
Can someone post picks of both kits on a Kouiki?
Google > You

Old 03-16-2007, 09:47 AM   #342
Ronald_Mcdonald
Zilvia Member

Ronald_Mcdonald is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronald_Mcdonald
My vote goes to the version:select.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:04 AM   #343
SicBastard
Zilvia Addict

SicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the rough
btwn the two: +1 version select

this has always been my fav

never been able to find better photos
SicBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 10:21 AM   #344
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
Version select !!!
wannabe_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 10:58 AM   #345
Gaelen
Zilvia Member

Gaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfection
wow man that is quite the car you have strating there
and I have to say that is quite the nice garage too

keep up the good work
Old 03-16-2007, 01:19 PM   #346
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I can hardly tell the difference between the two kits but from the looks of it, I'm not diggin the Origin rear bumper and I think the VS front bumper's slightly more recessed signals looks better.

I'd like more choices but, Version Select ftw
shinhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 02:09 PM   #347
griplimited
Zilvia Member

griplimited is making a name for him/her selfgriplimited is making a name for him/her selfgriplimited is making a name for him/her self
intense build up. awesome welds and creative fab work.
griplimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:25 PM   #348
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Thanks for the opinions...I will probably go with VS...I like the way the turns fit the bumper a bit more so...I find that the fitment on the origin kit of turns is a bit awkward, otherwise they are pretty similar...stay tuned for pics of color on the interior and engine bay this weekend!
w00000t!
Old 03-16-2007, 10:49 PM   #349
UsJdmTUner
Zilvia Member

UsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to UsJdmTUner
VS1 all the way.. clean look and very sexy... hey man props to your mad fab skills...is it possible that you can upload video of how you stich weld your car? i am in the process of doing it to my car.. thanks...
UsJdmTUner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 12:03 AM   #350
sr20det4mys13
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

sr20det4mys13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsr20det4mys13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsr20det4mys13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsr20det4mys13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsr20det4mys13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
dude i been looking for this thread for so long i saw it a while back and forgot who and where.. but so glad they reposted it on the new ones. sick asss work.. like your doing all the right moves.. not hating at all.. latah
sr20det4mys13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:53 AM   #351
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavster

Obligatory shout out!! Zilvia.net!
awesome build but 1 question, what is that thing on the shocktower?
civilized_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:56 AM   #352
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Looks like the gas door, and it's just placed there.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:57 AM   #353
S13-Silvia
Zilvia Member

S13-Silvia will become famous soon enoughS13-Silvia will become famous soon enoughS13-Silvia will become famous soon enoughS13-Silvia will become famous soon enough
Looks like the gas cap?

^^Damn you beat me to it.
S13-Silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:11 AM   #354
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Haha yes, it is the gas door and its just sitting there cause well...i guess thats where i left it! lol!! stay tuned guys!
Old 03-17-2007, 11:39 AM   #355
Jakob
Zilvia Junkie

Jakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to all
holy shit... i cant believe i came across this thread that late... you my friend are the man! this build is just
Jakob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:30 PM   #356
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
If price isn't too prohibitive, Vertex Ridge looks hot.
I'll PayPal you $5 to help buy it
shinhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:36 PM   #357
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
Vertex Ridge is pretty expensive...BN Blister is cheaper I think (according to the US site that seemed to work for all of 15 minutes)

And I guess it's just my shit laptop monitor, but when I saw the pics for the first time, i couldn't see the red misting, just the bold letters.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:40 PM   #358
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
doesn't matter. they're both ALOT more expensive than origin and VS, which should be an indicator of how he wants to spend on aero.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:54 PM   #359
nismo-joe
Zilvia Member

nismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavster
thanks guys for your continued support....i know lots of people on here got used to my weekly updates but they have gotten a bit slower....hang in there and keep watchin!

SO a question to the masses....im buying my aero shortly...VS version 1 or Origin stylish....whats the verdict?
I was praying for somthing more aggressive for this project... i have vs 1 and it seems to to the job just fine
nismo-joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 05:41 PM   #360
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Thats a gangster ass neighborhood

If I sprayed like that outside I'd be on the ground handcuffed

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote