Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-03-2007, 10:48 AM   #331
FinalDrive
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
FinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
they have dunk low premium id under men's sport culture

http://nikeid.nike.com/nikeid/index....re,100177,male
FinalDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2007, 02:27 PM   #332
chmercer
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hm k i bought a pair of zoom infiltrators and they look pretty ridiculous since i wear a 12-13. i guess ill return them and get another pair of asics or something
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 02:57 PM   #333
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer View Post
hm k i bought a pair of zoom infiltrators and they look pretty ridiculous since i wear a 12-13. i guess ill return them and get another pair of asics or something
infiltrators look like garbage with jeans, take them back and get a set of highs from sneakerhead or something.
i wear size 11-12.5 with 511 skinny's and they fit comfortably over the top of all my highs including my skytop's which have a massive tounge.
Old 06-03-2007, 03:57 PM   #334
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
so you buy highs? got any pics? i was gonna get lows

i saw this pic and it looked retarded imho
Old 06-03-2007, 04:09 PM   #335
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
mids ftw....
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 04:10 PM   #336
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
High-tops look good with narrow-opening pants, that go over the back-end of the shoe.

Picked up these Nike Air Max 180BB, for basketball.

ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 04:51 PM   #337
no slide
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
no slide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^ thats probably the best setup ive seen of anyone rockin blazers w/ jeans. i tried rockin my zoo york blazers last night w/ jean and it look funny to me. i dunno. maybe my jeans were too big.

and btw, where do you shop at akademik?? my wardrobe needs a revamp.
no slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 04:53 PM   #338
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalDrive View Post
they have dunk low premium id under men's sport culture

http://nikeid.nike.com/nikeid/index....re,100177,male
Hmm, I hadn't seen this! I wanted black soles though, I wish more Dunks would come with black/dark soles, I can't reproduce the color/material combination I wanted, but I just came up with another design I like, thanks a lot for the link.

Quote:

Haha, he looks exactly like a guy I know.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 04:59 PM   #339
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by no slide View Post
^ thats probably the best setup ive seen of anyone rockin blazers w/ jeans. i tried rockin my zoo york blazers last night w/ jean and it look funny to me. i dunno. maybe my jeans were too big.
What kind of jeans were they? The ones in those pics are Levi 505s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no slide View Post
and btw, where do you shop at akademik?? my wardrobe needs a revamp.
Depends.
shoes- online
shirts- Orisue hookups through my friend, thefizix.com, thegiantpeach.com, Attic (Buena Park)
pants- anywhere they sell Levi's
Old 06-03-2007, 05:09 PM   #340
no slide
Zilvia Member

i think the jeans i was wearing were some element jeans i picked up from active many years ago. i dunno. i need to update my wardrobe
Old 06-03-2007, 05:11 PM   #341
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Yea, jeans with big baggy openings don't look to good with these kind of shoes. Unless you tuck the tongue. I'll take pics of what I'm talking about.

The pics are horrible... sorry.

Orisue denims with Dunk hi's (tucked)

Orisue denims with Dunk hi's (un-tucked)

Orisue denims with Blazers (tucked)

Orisue denims with Blazers (un-tucked)

Orisue checkerboard shorts with Dunk hi's (you know you like me legs )

I had alot of time on my hands today as you can see.
Old 06-03-2007, 05:21 PM   #342
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
How do you guys wear girls jeans?

You have to have a technique to tucking your balls into your chode or something.

I picked up some of these yesterday outside of Detroit:

Nevermind the .com, its the only picture I could find.
Dirty Habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 05:33 PM   #343
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean$13 View Post

You have to have a technique to tucking your balls into your chode or something.
They're able to wear girl jeans because they weigh like 97 pounds wearing boots.
I got those same sneakers AkademikONE named/pictured above (the "basketball ones), reversed colors though (mine are black) but an AIM conversation revealed that I paid almost 3 times what he did, which was still almost 3 times less than their normal retail.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 05:34 PM   #344
no slide
Zilvia Member

ty akademik. i just need smaller jeans. ha
Old 06-03-2007, 05:39 PM   #345
Matej
Post Whore!

Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Quote:

I tuck them with lots of negative camber.
Old 06-03-2007, 05:40 PM   #346
no slide
Zilvia Member

what size are your shoes?
Old 06-03-2007, 06:18 PM   #347
dorifuto_sluto
Leaky Injector

dorifuto_sluto is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to dorifuto_sluto Send a message via Yahoo to dorifuto_sluto
Mostly hoodies, jeans, and tee's. Chucks, Dunks, Element, Kid Robot, LRG, Stussy, Vans, and Volcom are pretty much what i'll wear. my style's a little hip-hop w/ a hint of skater...
Old 06-03-2007, 06:31 PM   #348
chmercer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
They're able to wear girl jeans because they weigh like 97 pounds wearing boots.
im 150, sorry im not obese

why do you always come in to threads with shit like this? just HAD to get that jab in there? good moderator skills
Old 06-03-2007, 06:32 PM   #349
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Charlie... you weigh more than me? Never would have thought. lol
Old 06-03-2007, 06:49 PM   #350
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

i wear 32 32 511 skinnys all shoes are 11.5

skytops

version 2 glows ...why there hot

i only wear highs with jeans i hate highs and shorts...but you can never beat a solid pair of dunk lows, or a classic pair of vans imo

SHOES
hehe more shoes

these also look good with skinnys
Old 06-03-2007, 11:18 PM   #351
ZenkitonS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Who makes some REALLY slim fit solid color tees. I know AmericanApperal tees fit pretty good, any other good brands out there?

Tel: 626-581-7200
Fax: 626-330-3155

275 S 3rd Ave. #2
La Puente, CA 91746

ZenkitonS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 11:27 PM   #352
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
tall slim fit T's!
Old 06-03-2007, 11:47 PM   #353
chmercer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkitonS14 View Post
Who makes some REALLY slim fit solid color tees. I know AmericanApperal tees fit pretty good, any other good brands out there?
if you wear american apparel adult small, try the girls medium. its prob what you are going for.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:51 PM   #354
ZenkitonS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
if you wear american apparel adult small, try the girls medium. its prob what you are going for.
i wear an adult large, for the length. Im picky about shirt length

Tel: 626-581-7200
Fax: 626-330-3155

275 S 3rd Ave. #2
La Puente, CA 91746

ZenkitonS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 12:34 AM   #355
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Quote:

ahahahaha chicken legs and tiny balls or just duct tape to tape their junk back
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 12:53 AM   #356
Matej
Post Whore!

Quote:
-edit-
Nevermind, I apologize, somehow I missed the solid color part, sorry.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:03 AM   #357
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I like band shirts. Band shirts are cool. Fitted = nice.

I gotta cop new shoes too. I bought some girl shoes from AE that everyone diggs. Similar to ASICS kinda. only 10 bucks. woot!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:04 AM   #358
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I like band shirts. Band shirts are cool. Fitted = nice.

I gotta cop new shoes too. I bought some girl shoes from AE that everyone diggs. Similar to ASICS kinda. only 10 bucks. woot!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 03:00 AM   #359
chmercer
BANNED

Quote:
i wear an large, for the length. Im picky about shirt length
well is it tight on you? i say try the womens sizees because they are pretty long. try one on in a fitting room at a store or something.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:20 AM   #360
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Those dunkestos are one the most comfortable shoes I own....
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote