Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2014, 01:57 AM   #331
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Yeah I'm not even mad at Kobe for that stat line. Its horribly inefficient yes, but that team is TRASH. Like what's already been said, he really doesn't have much of a choice with this roster. The talent and basketball IQ just isn't there. They can't score and they just stand around and gawk at Kobe anyway. Its 5 against 1 every night on BOTH ends of the floor. Kobe wants to jack up 100 shots? I say fuck it and let him. At least that shit is entertaining and will fill the seats. Hell that's why my brother and I are going! Lol
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2014, 07:52 PM   #332
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
knicks is a mess.
Old 11-07-2014, 08:45 PM   #333
iRONDONkey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
iRONDONkey is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I put money down on the warriors winning WCF.
Old 11-11-2014, 07:28 AM   #334
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRONDONkey View Post
I put money down on the warriors winning WCF.
Lol. You do that.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:35 AM   #335
iRONDONkey
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
Lol. You do that.
I did. we'll see... next year.

>.>

:|
Old 11-12-2014, 10:22 AM   #336
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRONDONkey View Post
I did. we'll see... next year.

>.>

:|
It's too early in the season to determine who's going to win CF.

I would also love for the Warriors to make it to Finals as I'm a huge Steph Curry fan. But it's just too early to tell who's going to make it.
Old 11-12-2014, 06:07 PM   #337
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
So what the fuck.

Internet says Bulls are on TNT. Turn on TNT and its fucking Book of Eli

*rage*
Old 11-12-2014, 08:07 PM   #338
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
So what the fuck.

Internet says Bulls are on TNT. Turn on TNT and its fucking Book of Eli

*rage*
That's a good movie. I would be ok with it

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 11-12-2014, 08:09 PM   #339
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
That's a good movie. I would be ok with it

Stupid movie.
Old 11-12-2014, 08:43 PM   #340
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Stupid movie.
You must not get the symbology of it.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 11-12-2014, 09:02 PM   #341
iRONDONkey
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboyizmlg View Post
It's too early in the season to determine who's going to win CF.

I would also love for the Warriors to make it to Finals as I'm a huge Steph Curry fan. But it's just too early to tell who's going to make it.
that's the point. it's a bet. lol
Old 11-15-2014, 08:35 PM   #342
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Just when I thought the Bulls were the best team in the east. They loose to the GARBAGE Pacers....
Old 11-16-2014, 11:51 AM   #343
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Kobe should pass Jordan in scoring by game 20 of the season. The only thing us Laker fans are looking forward to this year =(
Old 11-16-2014, 08:27 PM   #344
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
Kobe should pass Jordan in scoring by game 20 of the season. The only thing us Laker fans are looking forward to this year =(

Still won't ever be Jordan however....
Old 11-18-2014, 12:10 AM   #345
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Kobe is playing bad basketball and Byron Scott doesn't have the balls to sit him or coach him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFa1A9Tzd_w

Jeremy Lin, who is usually is humble and doesn't place blame on others, seems to be getting annoyed but can't say anything. Reminds me of when Tyson Chandler wanted to say Melo is being a ballhog, but stated indirectly that the "team" is playing selfish basketball.

Lakers fans really don't mind watching Kobe play hero ball? I don't know about you guys, but Kobe's shooting % is hurting my fantasy team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 11-18-2014, 08:23 AM   #346
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
^Can't agree with you more.

I will add this though, despite the last two games, Kobe has tried to get his teammates involved then ditches that plan when they start turning the ball over and/or stop hitting their shots/creating for themselves. However, that doesn't justify how poorly everybody is playing.

If we had Jeremy Lin last year with D'Antoni, I think he would've been the same Lin from NY. Why? In his last two teams, he's had to play with ball dominant 2's that don't seem to want to give the ball to him unless he finds passing lanes while moving without the ball. Simply not his game.

More than anything, the Lakers lack talent. Kinda reminds me of OKC minus talent: defense in mind, offensive schemes at random haha. Current roster is a good D-League team but let's be real, Ed Davis isn't a back up nor a starter in this league. He's that 9th guy coming off the bench and Sacre...now that he's actually got to play, I wish he stayed a cheerleader.

We may very well be getting a number 1 pick for this coming draft, haha
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
Old 11-18-2014, 10:41 AM   #347
FRpilot
Post Whore!

FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
"“If you think I want to shoot this many times and be as aggressive at 36 years old, you’re freaking crazy.”

Kobe is plain lying!! He really wants to shoot that much. lol

If I were Kobe, I can see his side and why he probably feels that there is nothing really to play for except maybe chase a few more records, so might as well take a go at that scoring record.

Everyone is saying it’s because the team is lacking talent and full of scrubs. Yes it is, but they are not totally incapable. I would think that moving the ball around, letting the guys touch the ball, and even if they miss a few shots has got to be better than playing 1 on 5 offense, being double & triple teamed, and shooting sub 40%. I totally understand if the guys are feeling why they should put an effort on defense if they won’t even get to touch the ball on the other end.

Kobe's 1-14 7.1%, 10-28 35.7%, 14-37 37.8%, etc. HIGH VOLUME LOW PERCENTAGE shooting is killing my fantasy team. It hurts just as bad as Dwight Howard's high volume low percentage FT shooting %.

Quote:
Old 11-18-2014, 10:54 AM   #348
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
As much of a Kobe and Laker fan I am, I fucking hate Hero ball. I love how the game is now at a point where Hero ball wont save you anymore.

People keep bringing up the 81 point game as something great, I thought it was horrible. Mike James of the Raptors had a better/more efficient game that night.

Horrible in a sense that they only won by 18 fucking points. If kobe scored 81 they shouldve won by like 100.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:23 PM   #349
FRpilot
Post Whore!

See how well the Lakers played last night sharing the ball?

Boozer 10-14 fg; 20 pts, 10 rebs
Jordan Hill 8-17 fg; 18 pts, 10 rebs
Kobe 10-18 fg; 28 pts, 4 rebs, 3 ast
Lin 6-7 fg; 15 pts, 10 ast
Nick Young 6-10; 17 pts, 5 rebs

Nearly everyone shot 50% and Lin had 10 assists!!

Quote:
Old 11-20-2014, 09:08 AM   #350
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

LMAO Wheres Wesley at doe??

Finally that dude showed up last night. FINALLY.
Old 12-01-2014, 10:16 AM   #351
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Kobe does not like the Raptors
Old 12-01-2014, 10:25 AM   #352
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

Who does? Bunch of X-pats and Canadians!!
Old 12-01-2014, 11:01 AM   #353
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Quote:
LOL.

Im sure hes still sour about them ruining his return last year. Amir Johnson torched them that game.

Kobe hit T-Ross with that patented Nick Young Step back. YAKKEM!
Old 12-04-2014, 11:01 PM   #354
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
hah 4 -16. knicks even suck at losing. philly is at a better position tanking.

atleast these garbage cans will be gone next year.
Old 12-05-2014, 10:23 AM   #355
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Anybody see Monta Ellis's game winning travel?

Guy took 4 steps before chucking that shot up. Backed up the defender, stopped dribbling.. STUMBLED A BIT and took 2 steps to catch himself, and then began the spin move before he shot.

Man I am sure the bucks are still pissed about it.
Old 12-05-2014, 12:42 PM   #356
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
Anybody see Monta Ellis's game winning travel?

Guy took 4 steps before chucking that shot up. Backed up the defender, stopped dribbling.. STUMBLED A BIT and took 2 steps to catch himself, and then began the spin move before he shot.

Man I am sure the bucks are still pissed about it.
We all know the NBA doesn't really like to call last second calls. Remember a couple years back when Kobe hit a gw 3 against the Kings I believe. His foot was half way out of bounds right by the ref and the Kings bench. No call.

Monta's shot was extremely difficult so let them have it.
Old 12-05-2014, 02:03 PM   #357
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Wonder what kobe said to drake.

因果関係の流れ
Old 12-05-2014, 02:30 PM   #358
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
Wonder what kobe said to drake.
I'm more curious about what he said to Rondo
Old 12-05-2014, 03:13 PM   #359
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
hah 4 -16. knicks even suck at losing. philly is at a better position tanking.

atleast these garbage cans will be gone next year.
I hope Philly loses out on the lottery. Anyways, the collegiate talent being brought in is straight garbage.
Old 12-07-2014, 04:26 PM   #360
FRpilot
Post Whore!

I'm really surprised the GSW are #1 in the NBA right now... I feel like it's a dream..

after 20 years of sucking... how is this possible? #4 ranked offense is not a surprise, but #1 ranked defense after being terrible on defense all these years...

someone wake me up...

Quote:
Closed Thread