Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 04:58 PM   #331
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckiesz
Anyone with pictures of RS-R's JGTC S14? or any other JGTC S14?
here you go

Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2006, 06:42 PM   #332
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
i currently drive a subaru, could you tell? i took these pics, i shoulda got a few with my car next to it. this car should be on the cover of Modified sometime soon

heres mine

Old 10-22-2006, 07:49 AM   #333
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS NOT THE PICTURE THREAD, SO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL CARS OUT OF IT. THIS IS FOR CAR PICTURES YOU THINK OTHERS MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN SEEING. KEEP THE TALKING TO MINIMUM AND STICK TO POSTING PICTURES.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:33 AM   #334
BSPerformance
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
BSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-knownBSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-knownBSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BSPerformance

Old 10-23-2006, 11:36 AM   #335
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut

These things are insane. TVR are nuts, i would love to work for them. Design whatever the fuck you want as long as its "cool" and different.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 10-23-2006, 11:45 AM   #336
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 10-23-2006, 06:30 PM   #337
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection

Old 10-23-2006, 07:50 PM   #338
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

I want to paint my FC this colour so these kind of broads will hang all over it like this.

It's not the colour, its the car? Oh.

Fuck.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 10-23-2006, 08:01 PM   #339
twisted_240
Zilvia Member

twisted_240 has a spectacular aura abouttwisted_240 has a spectacular aura abouttwisted_240 has a spectacular aura abouttwisted_240 has a spectacular aura abouttwisted_240 has a spectacular aura abouttwisted_240 has a spectacular aura about
heres more pics of that black ghetto 240 that was posted
my buddy is selling the car
so anyone up in BC or WA or whatever please buy it so he can move on:

Old 10-23-2006, 11:39 PM   #340
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation

Old 10-24-2006, 12:38 AM   #341
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
I love you Kevin er... your pictures, yeahh

Got bored in an artistic mood, see what I cou come up with in a few hours in Fireworks/Photoshop... new wallpaper... of course it's high-res Let's see how fast a 5mb picture can peg my bandwidth haha...

right click save as
Old 10-24-2006, 10:35 AM   #342
nixad
Zilvia Member

nixad has made poor choicesnixad has made poor choicesnixad has made poor choicesnixad has made poor choicesnixad has made poor choicesnixad has made poor choices

edited: no busted-looking women in this thread. Only vehicular hotness in photographic form.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:02 AM   #343
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection

Old 10-24-2006, 05:32 PM   #344
TurK
Zilvia Addict

TurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to TurK
what did i say?

Last edited by TurK; 11-07-2006 at 05:53 PM..
Old 10-24-2006, 05:57 PM   #345
mrmephistopheles

I'm sick and tired of this idiocy.
This thread is for BADASS pics.

It is not for:
Lame pics of your personal cars.
Sand-in-your-vag whining about other users.
Griping about what other users post.
Otherwise shitty pics or weak conversation.

From now on, to keep the thread rolling, if you want to make a comment, you're posting a pic.
EVERY REPLY MUST HAVE A PIC.
If other users deem that it sucks, we just delete the post.

With that said, let the vehicular badassery continue.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:03 PM   #346
bodiesenmotion
BANNED

bodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the rough

Old 10-24-2006, 06:44 PM   #347
EndLeSS8
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
EndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Old 10-24-2006, 06:53 PM   #348
tbowzer
Zilvia Member

tbowzer can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to tbowzer

Old 10-24-2006, 09:47 PM   #349
steelbreeze
Leaky Injector

steelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to steelbreeze
for the record:

stock domestics are not hot, stop posting pics of them

anyway heres some pics from my old pc:

Old 10-24-2006, 11:03 PM   #350
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
for the record:

stock domestics are hot, keep posting pics of them

looks so much better than a S13 in flat black.

amazing technology for its day, pretty decent even now over 50 years later.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:13 PM   #351
EndLeSS8
Zilvia Junkie

EndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enough
I'll take a tuned Boss 302 Mustang over any tuned 240

Old 10-24-2006, 11:14 PM   #352
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles
I'm sick and tired of this idiocy.
This thread is for BADASS pics.

It is not for:
Lame pics of your personal cars.
Sand-in-your-vag whining about other users.
Griping about what other users post.
Otherwise shitty pics or weak conversation.

From now on, to keep the thread rolling, if you want to make a comment, you're posting a pic.
EVERY REPLY MUST HAVE A PIC.
If other users deem that it sucks, we just delete the post.

With that said, let the vehicular badassery continue.
hey this is weak

this thread was for me to dump my pictures folder into it

not that stuff you said

"From now on, to keep the thread rolling, if you want to make a comment, you're posting a pic.
EVERY REPLY MUST HAVE A PIC."

nobody checks that gay pictures thread at the top because you cant post comments in it

i see no problem with people posting their personal cars as long as the car isnt ugly shit and they dont spam it in like every pics thread ever
Old 10-24-2006, 11:20 PM   #353
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
+1.

my opinion: makes enough sense. reason: what would be the point of having a picture thread along with this?
Old 10-24-2006, 11:22 PM   #354
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
hot domestics

Old 10-24-2006, 11:24 PM   #355
EndLeSS8
Zilvia Junkie

If I could have any car in the world....

Old 10-24-2006, 11:36 PM   #356
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-24-2006, 11:55 PM   #357
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
my next car is goin to be German

Old 10-25-2006, 12:10 AM   #358
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
my favorite benz.. potentially my next project car, to build a replica evo 1 or evo 2

hard as hell to find
Old 10-25-2006, 01:42 AM   #359
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
I've got to agree. Without this thread and the how low thread, gen. chat would be Lametown, USA. You can't have a picture thread without comments... I mean I understand people start bitching or not posting any pictures but, hey shit happens, let it be... /rant

Since I fuckin' love this thread, I'll keep posting pics. Bumped into a few nice sets on flickr and Aussie sites...

Here's that blue Aussie s13.4 everyone jocks... polished quips looks hot...

Then failsauce rears, fool needs to get some better spares...

This is what Le Mans needs, Taikyu spec pink 997 GT3 Cup's... ooooohhh yeah

But this is what they're really working on for Le Mans next year...

Fuckin sexy...

That's all for now
Old 10-25-2006, 04:50 AM   #360
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
"From now on, to keep the thread rolling, if you want to make a comment, you're posting a pic.
EVERY REPLY MUST HAVE A PIC."

i see no problem with people posting their personal cars as long as the car isnt ugly shit and they dont spam it in like every pics thread ever
It does make shit roll faster though.
I don't mind personal cars being posted either. Read what I posted. No lame shit.
If the pic isn't lame, it's cool to be posted.
I don't otherwise mind comments, I'm just sick of shit turning into a whine/flamefest.
Closed Thread