Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-16-2008, 02:03 PM   #331
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Eric, I don't do events anymore...I may go to one or two more, but, I have too much shit to do nowadays. Sooo yeah....haha. But, one thing I DO NOT MISS....is having fucking Milano (was that his name? I barely remember) cutting in line at DD's thinking he was the shit.
HAHAHA fuck i remember Milano and revving the snot out of his cars because he thought they sounded better than everyone else. LOL!
Old 12-16-2008, 02:10 PM   #332
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
That dude was a tool. "I sell you s14 seats for $300 good deal!"

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:15 PM   #333
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
I don't get why this thread has become such a bitchfest. I am not old school, I am not all butthurt about it. Why are other people? This signifies the problem with the 240 community. There seems to be no respect for anything, even the people that paved the way for all of us. The youngsters seem to want to think that they are just as good as the guys who originated the shit. They are not, I am not. I have what I have today because others took the time and made the effort to make it available for me. If it wasn't for them WE would not be where we are. The people that this thread was created for deserve respect. Either give it to them or GTFO.
Judging by most of your posts on Zilvia, I think it's safe to say I'm not your biggest fan.

That being said, that's the most kickass posts to ever have you name beside it.

Old 12-16-2008, 02:30 PM   #334
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
whatever happen to the whitebunnie Ty Yap? i think that was his name.. he was pretty OG with the Kouki s14 kat game
Old 12-16-2008, 02:43 PM   #335
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Sorry for not editing/cropping the scans.

2000, my cousin with his s13 and me the day I got my first car, my s14. He got 2 years on me in the 240sx game. Also the reason I got in. Civic scene was big and 240sx wasn't in yet, iirc. You can see his one windshield wiper. It meant he was a racer. Oh and that's an [R] badge in the front.

'03~'04, We almost have the SR20 swap complete. I think this was when the SR20/240sx scene was starting to grow. We had this fun car rivalry thing, my car was always faster than his.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:51 PM   #336
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I don't know what happened to T.Y.
I haven't seen him in a LONG LONG LONG time... or heard about him for that matter.

I think he built a yellow S14 at some point after the white one.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:57 PM   #337
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25_s13*CHUKI View Post
Who gives a fuck If we got our cars In 04 plus? Not our fault most of you were In your driving years when these cars were coming out and shit.People say 96. In 96 I was fucking seven years old playing with toy cars and shit.

I hate how everyone says oh you stupid kids only got 240s cause its the thing to do. No Its not. In reality 240s are pieces of shit. so you guys want everyone pre 2004 to get rid of their 240s? why? you guys dont look at the right way. We simply werent old enough to get a 240 when you guys were.

I'm tired of hearing this bandwagon shit. We could say that every "drift crew" on this forum Is on a bandwagon. 626 drift,touke,thurs.knights.who ever else. So because I was too young,no license or and kind of money to get a 240 when I was eight years old and shit means I'm on a bandwagon? I got my first 240 in 04. when I was old enough to get my own car.

You older people are suppose to be the mature,more knowledge and what not yet you can't realize that not everyone was old enough to even own a vehicle In the 90s and early 2000's.

ehhhh this is embarrassing.
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:34 PM   #338
sillyvia13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

4 scores and 7 years ago...
MAD OLD!
Sunken rims, sr'd street machine... she was fun... This is like 3 years after I got it...
Love at 1st sight, plus 1st ride was in winter in sand... drifters dreams
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:39 PM   #339
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
the good old days.......
Old 12-16-2008, 03:58 PM   #340
85turbo_s12
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
85turbo_s12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
you guys said og s chasis love but all I see is s13's so how about this for OG

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...110_Silvia.jpg

now that's og s chassis love

been rocking these since some of you were watching sesame street haha anyway I don't think it gets more og than the s12 unless you want to go back to the s110 which I can do as well
85turbo_s12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:10 PM   #341
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
My dad owned an '82 S110 Datsun back in '86.

My uncle bought it fresh off the showroom floor back in '82.

I'll scan pictures or something in a bit.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:22 PM   #342
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
^^^lol sick my mom had an FC and an FD
my dad raced formula 3.

ill look for some sick photos
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:25 PM   #343
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
oooooh siiiiick

My mom used to have a Plymouth Voyager and my dad had a Sentra

I'll look for some sweet pics
Old 12-16-2008, 04:52 PM   #344
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
oooooh siiiiick

My mom used to have a Plymouth Voyager and my dad had a Sentra

I'll look for some sweet pics

Lol,

Im writing your name down to +1 you when the rep sys comes back. Violent Jogging crew. Hahaha.
Old 12-16-2008, 06:38 PM   #345
jspecusa
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I don't know what happened to T.Y.
I haven't seen him in a LONG LONG LONG time... or heard about him for that matter.

I think he built a yellow S14 at some point after the white one.
I still keep in touch with TY, he lost his job at honeywell due to the economy so he got a new job in China near Hong Kong.
last time I saw him was about 2 years ago, we meet up in HK and shop around and ate steak(that and mexican food is the things he miss the most).
he bought a Friend front bumper from me, then bought a real Vertex ridge kit.
he blew the stock block KA-T(after almost 3 years of abuse) finally and drop in his fully build KA.
then I have no idea where he got the idea and repainted the white bunny to mellow yellow.
most of our socal240sx.org guys still keep in touch and hang out from time to time, but as we get older we have family issue so time gets less for the hobby.

anyway get back to the thread here's the 1st jspec.com shirt, design by kyle(he did the 2002 convention graphics) and has the cleanest S14 black kouki I know.

I'll tell more old school stories later when I have more time.
cheers,

Sam
PS. to the guy with SSR super fin, damn you are king of old school for 240, I remember the days buying SSR from Ron at Dazz and selling them for profit.

Last edited by jspecusa; 12-16-2008 at 06:40 PM.. Reason: spelling
jspecusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:46 PM   #346
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by markyboi View Post

holy shit! i remember buying thing magazine...should be stashed somewhere along with books and stuff.

aftermarket was so scarce they had to cut up an oem skyline bumper and put it together to have a diff bumper.
Yeah in my stash of SS mags somewhere I think. I remember that car though. I was into the signal auto cars back then too. They featured a couple of the cars today I dunno what they look like or if they're still around. I remeber the orange drift twin cars, and also drifter x had like a dark navy or black sil-80 I think it was in an old SS I really liked
s13pignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:21 PM   #347
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post

-alex
I remember arriving to the 2002 convention and walking up to the
booth you were at and asking what stuff was free...
typical broke 240 owner (didn't think to bring any money that day)
bought that sticker and rocked in on my first hatch
till it fell victim to one too many car wash.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:51 PM   #348
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
hey anyone got a pic of the old 02 convention tshirt?? i freaking treasured that shirt when i got it.. til eventually it got worn out and tossed it. lol
Old 12-16-2008, 08:24 PM   #349
i-love-my-s14
Zilvia Member

i-love-my-s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for making this thread. I really enjoyed going back and looking for these pics.

Theses are from my first auto-cross ever, I think late 2002, not even really that long ago, but it fells like forever.

Another from 2002 I think. Look at that rear shine.

And this one was right after I got my sr installed, parked in my work parking lot, mid 2003 I believe.

Old 12-16-2008, 08:48 PM   #350
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
hey anyone got a pic of the old 02 convention tshirt?? i freaking treasured that shirt when i got it.. til eventually it got worn out and tossed it. lol
I will dig mine out, it has never been worn, and was signed by Mr. K.....we'll take a pic later and put it up....

P.S. I didn't know T.Y. was in HK! I would have stayed with him when I was there

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 09:14 PM   #351
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
i have a 2002 DVD sitting in my room.

The shirt had the little cartoon front and rear shots of the different 240s, right?
Old 12-16-2008, 09:25 PM   #352
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77

Old 12-16-2008, 09:41 PM   #353
sillyvia13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyvia13 View Post

4 scores and 7 years ago...
MAD OLD!
Sunken rims, sr'd street machine... she was fun... This is like 3 years after I got it...
Love at 1st sight, plus 1st ride was in winter in sand... drifters dreams
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
the good old days.......
QUOTED FOR THE TRUTH!
AMEN.
Miss the days when you would pull up all retardly happy and say some odd line...
To bad.
Peace bro. PEACE.

Last edited by sillyvia13; 12-17-2008 at 12:10 PM..
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:00 PM   #354
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
i have a 2002 DVD sitting in my room.

The shirt had the little cartoon front and rear shots of the different 240s, right?
Yepp Yepp.....

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:53 AM   #355
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

silly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enough
i remember a website back in like 02' when you post a pic of a 240 they give u free stickers i think it was zilvia but i forgot well yea i was like in middle school back then and i had the sticker on my folder and everyone in my class would ask me about the sticker
silly_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 03:09 AM   #356
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
the only thing i have to add to this thread is that i remember when the s14 came out. I was 13 and I thought it was dumb looking, like a grandmas car. Then i went back to reading my step dads Dunebuggies and Hot VW's magazine

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 03:18 AM   #357
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

silly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enough
yea it was zilvia that was giving away the free stickers that time cuz i remember getting 3 in black, silver, and white
silly_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 08:48 AM   #358
zorak
Zilvia Member

zorak is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to zorak
I've only been into 240s since 04'

I used to think I was going to buy an R34. LOL

If anyone remembers the Midori R34 in, I think it was the July 04' issue of Modified, thats what got me into Nissan.

A few weeks after that issue came out my dad gave me the cleanest hatch in the world. 91, SE, forest green, tan interior, power everything, beautiful.

Motor had an oil leak and I didn't know alot about maintenance.

The motor blew.
zorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 10:03 AM   #359
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I may have never had a 240 before 2004, and i do pay my respects to the ol' skoolerz ... but...

anyone remember these bad boys?!

I remember first falling in love with the "Import" scene after playing this for dreamcast when I was in 8th grade (1999). Then of course TXR Zero for PS2.
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 10:39 AM   #360
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
You forgot tokyo extreme racer 2! I never played the first one, but I beat the snot out of the second one repeatedly. It got to the point where I knew exactly what cars to purchase and in what order to beat the game the fastest, wanderers and all. Once I beat it with 100% win ratio untill the very final battle with the devil z. I never could beat 2 though, one of the wanderers required more money then I could figure out how to get, even with a gameshark. Those games were rad! Orido's supra was in the second one.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote