Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-24-2007, 10:12 PM   #331
harangatang
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
harangatang can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
well.. this used to be a good thread.. GO scions with Fn's. NOT.

harangatang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2007, 11:51 PM   #332
Wookie384
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Wookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wookie384
With todays advancements in medicine, they can fix obesity, they can fix ugly, but they cant fix ignorance.

Honestly why must you be so close minded?
ixfxi, Thanks for your input on the set up, But I still disagee on your opinion on my car. I Seriously think you all need to be more open minded, have you seen a Scion (An xB at that) attack the corners personally? I'm guessing no. So don't be hasty to judge the book by its cover. We're forgetting the whole reason why we're here. I apoligize if I came off too hard, I tend to get heated when people critisize me or something I put a lot of time and effort into, such as my car. The whole canyon thing? I got so caught up in this argument that said I'm willing to race you guys in the canyons, That's not the whole point of why I run the canyons. I go up for fun, I've just done it so much that I can actually keep up with other S13's, DC5's, Evo's and Sti's (low speed canyons) EK's, EF's, 86's etc... (No I'm dead serious, and they had substantial parts, and had knowlegdeable drivers.) If anyone cares, and wants to see what I've been claiming, PM me, I'll gladly show you. If you guys want to "race" me, whatever, I won't back down. My point of all this ranting, I really don't give a shit if you flame me, ban me or whatever. But don't be so close minded about what car can attack the corners, without even giving it a chance. With the availability of parts out there you can make anything fast, you just got to know what youre doing. I know Toyota's mainly my car. With this I'll end my argument.
Wookie384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:02 AM   #333
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Man, so somebody posted a scion mods list up in here, huh?

And then posted about running in Canyons? This is USA right? I could of sworn I just looked at a pic of a modded scion so this has to be the USA.

I stretch tires because faggots in C5s and Scions think my car is about ready to flip across 8 lanes of traffic.

Then some dude who can't keep his shit on the road he sucks so bad at driving can womp about how it would be faster with 10mm more tire on it.

oh

also when I set the bead with carb cleaner and a match some 16 year old kid at discount tire can womp about how my rims gonna explode, and I can laugh and do a burnout in front of his stock eagle talon while smoking a cigar and throwing 100$ bills out the window so maybe he can buy some rims that are actually safe to put tires on.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:08 AM   #334
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
^^ with this you'll sidestep any more anal abuse and go cry in a corner somewhere. physics and common sense and baby jesus are against you. this thread is probably too far off topic to be saved. i was hoping to see some drool inducing stretch pics and instead ive got about 12 pages of BULLSHIT with pictures sprinkled in.

where's PHLIP? he only got to ban one guy today and i know he enjoys deleting stupid off topic posts (ok maybe he doesnt enjoy it per sey, but he's damn good at it). i'm technically breaking the rules since i have no pics to post(so fuck it if even my post is deleted 'cause i got to say my piece) but i'd hate to see this topic shut down because your mom couldnt lay off the beer bong when she was pregnant with you.

i saw the topic and thought to myself "awesome, more pics to add to my slideshow screensaver" but noooooo i get a whole bunch of wookie shit talking about xb's! im a toyota fan if there ever was one but, I HATE THE FUCKING XB MORE THAN AIDS AND EMO KIDS PUT TOGETHER.

i still hang around here because once the dd tercel is done, i plan on picking up another project de-rice and i NEED fresh tech info and ideas and you have ruined what little time i get to spend on here so to you i say, please die. (method of death is up to you or fate, whoever steps up first)

(i just noticed my post count! time for a celebratory steel reserve)
double edit i used the enter key this time

Last edited by SW20Racer; 10-25-2007 at 01:14 AM..
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:40 AM   #335
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
HOLY FUCK PEOPLE IT'S CALLED AN ENTER KEY. USE IT.

Wookie.

Yeah I'm open minded to car modifications to make a shitty car fast. Hell, look at half the cars on here.

But what you listed does NOT qualify it to be considered fast. Sorry. Try again. Urethane bushings and floor bars do not a fast car make.

This thread is made of AIDS
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:42 AM   #336
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookie384 View Post
[B]ixfxi, Thanks for your input on the set up, But I still disagee on your opinion on my car. I Seriously think you all need to be more open minded, have you seen a Scion (An xB at that) attack the corners personally? I'm guessing no.
Its YOUR car, of course you're going to disagree and defend it.

Look, it doesnt even make sense why you would talk about your car here, in a tire stretch thread, in a forum full of 240 owners. Stop trolling... go find better things to do.

If you really want to get owned, grab a video camera and take video of YOU trying to follow me in the canyon. If you can keepup, then we'll all tip our hats off to you and say "Wow, that Scion XB isnt as big of a pile of shit as we initially thought." Honestly though, its an impossibility.. you'll never be able to keepup with that rolling square you call a car.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:50 AM   #337
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
sooo yeah, stretched tires are cool....

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 01:05 AM   #338
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Scions are retarded. It's a fucking low end toyota.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:18 AM   #339
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Old 10-25-2007, 01:24 AM   #340
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253

theres some stretch

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 02:06 AM   #341
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
hmmmm Wookie=Chewbacca

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 02:54 AM   #342
fwuffy squirrel
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (26)
fwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fwuffy squirrel
greatest thread ever...I just dont like scions and the reason is because xB owners who think their car is the shit after 2k worth of small mods, come into forums full of fucken guru's who have $20k+ invested of not only parts but correct tuning and setup and they think their the shit.
I love...LOVE scion owners. Lemme just say this off the bat, I dont know shit about cars im barley putting in my RAS and learning about valve springs and Cams ecu tuning ect, but out of every scion owner I talked to I have felt like a car god. I went to scion night at knotts with a friend and it was the most rediculous disappointment ever. Everyone (even people with superchargers) was living a ricer dream with next mods like "flat screens, emblems, reupholstered interior and dare I say it...NOS"

I bet $20 if I asked you in person the curb weight or brake HP of your car compaired to ours is, you wouldnt know.

Im trying so hard not to bash your scion but all I see is a kid with a part time minimum wage job buying random parts. Thats alright for impressing your friends but dont come in here thinking you know something.

Here is what I really want to know...if you were planning on gutting your car and ruining its convenience, throwing a bunch of little mods on it, and challenging a bunch of real deal drivers with suspension setups worth more then your entire car, why the fuck did you buy an xB?
Wouldnt a normal person buy an xB to hang out with friends and cruise around?
Did you not know the difference between an xB and a sports car?
You just ruined a (im not going to say good) car and tried to use it for a purpose it wasnt intended for. Thats like us going into your scion forums and taking our 240's and trying to out toaster you. Its just not going to happen.
Im sorry but were on earth and a properly built and tuned 240 will fuck up your little van anyday.

Not to mention were in a tire stretch thread? G fucken G your rediculous.
Grow up you will realize that a common mod (SR20) is worth more then every mod youve done put together.
Get out of the big time kid and go back to the little leagues where you belong.
fwuffy squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 03:11 AM   #343
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
since i cant post pics from here i'll provide a link to what the OP was asking for @ least...http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...7IRFA%26sa%3DN (56k feel freet to take a nap) and i know this link has been put on here before thats how i found it in the first place but wtf ever it IS what he's looking for
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 08:51 AM   #344
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
ehh baby streches

225 on 9 (Supra) 235 on 9.5 (Silvia) 225s waiting for the pirellis to die.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:57 AM   #345
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwuffy squirrel View Post

Thats like us going into your scion forums and taking our 240's and trying to out toaster you. Its just not going to happen.

hahaha i wish i knew u well enough to put that as my sig without looking creepy
Old 10-25-2007, 09:37 AM   #346
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Quote:

My current performance mods;
2004 Scion xB
- Koni Yellows
- Tein S-Tech's
Wookie, NO!...your car can't handle the same as my car...

1989 240sx
-apex'i N1 drift spec
-Swift springs

and NO!...your DC header and some "custom" exhaust won't make your that much faster, stop being a honda fanboy...

and NO!...this is a nissan forum, not a Toaster-R-Us forum...

hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:45 AM   #347
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Scions are retarded. It's a fucking low end toyota.
fuck yea!....it's so crappy, toyota didn't even want to stamp their own name on them!\

Tercel > Xb
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:53 AM   #348
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
I bought my xB because I was into show long ago when I first bought it. And Built my xB, because I realised how well it handled, then I kept doing it to embarass close minded idiots who think you need a fast car to be fast. Just like you close minded idiots; I know my car is capable of handling the turns just as good as any car on this forum. And yes, I do consider myself to be one of the faster one who goes to the canyons. Don't you think so? Wouldn't it be embarassing to see a Scion xB pulling away from you in a corner?

On a side note: The only reason why I canyon race is because I work a lot, and pay a lot of bills, once the car is done, trust me I'll be whoring it out at the tracks. Till then, I'll have my fun at the canyons.
I've ignored this thread until this.

My stock 240 handles better then your modded Xb. Seriously.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:37 AM   #349
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Wow. We really need a mod to come in here and delete a few pages of Toaster Talk BS. In case no one noticed, he ended his arguing in his last post. That means we don't need to beat this once dead horse into any more pulverized horse meat than we already have. This thread is for stretched tires. NOTHING ELSE.

Here's my current front setup. Not much stretch, but short as shit. I wish I had gone with a 215/35 instead of a 225/35, but oh well. I was scared of the understeer monster... This is on an 18x9 BTW.

Old 10-25-2007, 11:04 AM   #350
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevaland9 View Post
ehh baby streches

225 on 9 (Supra) 235 on 9.5 (Silvia) 225s waiting for the pirellis to die.
215/45 is the NORM here... 225 and 235 on a 9 aint no stinkin stretch :P

seriously tho - im gonna go with 235/40 for my next pair of rears.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 11:18 AM   #351
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post

Yeah you got a problem with that! LETS SETTLE IT ON THE TOUGE! TOO GAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld5h2LifTz4

PV downhill sure

Ill drive my J30
Old 10-25-2007, 11:20 AM   #352
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240 View Post
0 for my next pair of rears.

Thats what I have, my next pair of rears will be 215/45, lol.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 05:33 PM   #353
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
Old 10-30-2007, 06:10 PM   #354
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
i cant help it but this is the greatest thread i ever read. LMAO this is why i joined Zilvia

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 12:11 PM   #355
TougeNinja
Leaky Injector

TougeNinja is making a name for him/her selfTougeNinja is making a name for him/her selfTougeNinja is making a name for him/her self
haven't posted on her since i got my ae86 but heres my new wheels-

fire mounted some 205-50-15s on 15x10-32 diamond racing avengers.
pics on the car after i go lower.

TougeNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 01:57 PM   #356
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
This thread gave me TEH AIDS

235/40 0n a 10

I really just like the picture
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 02:20 PM   #357
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRonTom31 View Post

235/40 0n a 10
Sorry, the least extreme tire stretch thread is down the hall and on the right.

TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 03:31 PM   #358
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
Damnit TEH AIDS has gone to my brain already
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 07:25 PM   #359
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618

235 on an 11

225 on a 10

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:00 PM   #360
TougeNinja
Leaky Injector

TougeNinja is making a name for him/her selfTougeNinja is making a name for him/her selfTougeNinja is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRonTom31 View Post

235/40 0n a 10
TougeNinja is offline   Reply With Quote