Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #331
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
They are clubs each have their own style. so who cares? i think its pointless argue which is better cause it will only going to lead to this thread getting locked. which would suck.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2008, 11:38 PM   #332
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
cfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Umm yeah see Viceroy has taste... Vrt is a bunch of broke ass douche bags that do dumb ass shit like put some center lines taken off an early 90's chevy with lobo stickers everywhere, curb feelers, chrome fender flares and a lawnmower in the back... Then added some ebay fenders flares, cut springs and had some stupid exhaust pipes added on so you can call your shit boso because your too damn broke to afford to even have an ounce of taste...

Squidd's car was the only one that even looked remotely decent... It was a quality paint job away but thats long gone... These whole jdm trends are retarded... You all need to get lives. Drifting is seriously lame as hell and so is anything jdm.
Old 05-03-2008, 11:40 PM   #333
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
wow this thread is still going... no offense to guys that dig boro style but... to make a comparison its kind of like saying hey, i'm going to start dressing like a homeless bum cause it looks cool... anyway just my 2 cents, im sure i'll get negged by someone lol
Old 05-04-2008, 12:04 AM   #334
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX88 View Post
They are clubs each have their own style. so who cares? i think its pointless argue which is better cause it will only going to lead to this thread getting locked. which would suck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfinch View Post
Umm yeah see Viceroy has taste... Vrt is a bunch of broke ass douche bags that do dumb ass shit like put some center lines taken off an early 90's chevy with lobo stickers everywhere, curb feelers, chrome fender flares and a lawnmower in the back... Then added some ebay fenders flares, cut springs and had some stupid exhaust pipes added on so you can call your shit boso because your too damn broke to afford to even have an ounce of taste...

Squidd's car was the only one that even looked remotely decent... It was a quality paint job away but thats long gone... These whole jdm trends are retarded... You all need to get lives. Drifting is seriously lame as hell and so is anything jdm.
soooo drifting is gay? and so is jdm? so do you drive a ford probe and think its a 180sx?

but seriously lets see some more pictures of these cars?
Old 05-04-2008, 12:11 AM   #335
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:

thats a pretty big generalization there i can vouche and tell you not all of VRT is like that

different strokes for different folks but hating on one or the other isnt going to get anywhere especially being closeminded on zilvia with people of all different tastes

viceroy and VRT are both groups with pretty good people and whatever they say is all in fun / good humor nothing should be taken too seriously if anyone does you need to rethink your strategy
Old 05-04-2008, 01:09 AM   #336
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
no one from violent running brought up viceroy to begin with...and besides who likes their attitudes anyways...yeah i may be a smart ass, and prolly some of the other violent running members, but we're a lot easier to get along with...we just like to play into the hype...its funny to us, and see how many people are taking this seriously (cfinch for example)

i guess i dont have style either...

dont take the shit talking seriously...its "t3h intraw3bz"

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 05-04-2008, 01:14 AM   #337
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
duff man your car is clean. simple and clean. reminds me of my old car. I miss that car. no more burgandy. now its black doubt ill go back. hahah. and no you fags, I am talking about my car.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:15 AM   #338
Pank
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I dont even drive EITHER of my cars. they just sit in my driveway.
who wants to hang with me and we can be a club and shit
i'll get stickers printed up. maybe with an anime animal, with a neat font

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Old 05-04-2008, 01:16 AM   #339
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
^only if there's a huge penis as part of the design...a big vainy motherfucker

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 05-04-2008, 01:30 AM   #340
illvialuver
Post Whore!

thats how I know you'r gay
Old 05-04-2008, 01:31 AM   #341
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
so how about a massive veiny rod, with like a cute cats head on the tip that said something in a bubble font

instant classic

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Old 05-04-2008, 01:36 AM   #342
illvialuver
Post Whore!

or like a big king kong motherfucker with wings with its wang all out shoot all over the font and some gay sprinkle font
Old 05-04-2008, 01:47 AM   #343
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
that exhaust looks so ill green

i neeeed itttttttttttttt

i love it when people take stabs are mercer....that fairy
Old 05-04-2008, 02:02 AM   #344
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

cfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond repute
You don't... Thats your fucking fail mobile? Lame... Fucking bunch of losers... Thats why I don't fucking drive anymore... I see a bunch of jdm loving douche bags like you guys and I realize I'm into the same shit and it just fucking sucks... All you faggot ass losers are taking all the fun out of driving... I feel like I'm at a fucking world of warcraft convention when I hit the track...

If it wasn't for the fact that I make money off you losers I wouldn't even post on here...
Old 05-04-2008, 02:06 AM   #345
airsoft
Zilvia FREAK!

airsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of light
I thought Zilvia = home of the poor. What money do we have?
Old 05-04-2008, 02:16 AM   #346
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Quote:
You don't... Thats your fucking fail mobile? Lame... Fucking bunch of losers... Thats why I don't fucking drive anymore... I see a bunch of jdm loving douche bags like you guys and I realize I'm into the same shit and it just fucking sucks... All you faggot ass losers are taking all the fun out of driving... I feel like I'm at a fucking world of warcraft convention when I hit the track...

If it wasn't for the fact that I make money off you losers I wouldn't even post on here...
I don't get how you think insulting your customers makes them want to buy anything from you. I know I am not ever going to buy anything from you, even if you could sell air, and i needed to breath.
And what they put on there car makes them gay? wtf? so since gay guys wear pants and brush their teeth does that make us all fags because we all do the same? no. big fucking deal what people do to their cars just because they drive the same make of car as you and do shit different does not mean that you are the same as them. stop worrying about what other people do with there cars, it's the same old vagtastic bullshit from people. why get upset? they are not doing this shit to your car, so stop beiing so anal, that's prolly why you feel like your getting fucked when you go out to the track. it's all perspective.. I like this thread cause I wana see what people are doing to there cars and calling it boso.
I think its cool that there are little sub cultures of s chassis owners.
Some people need to open there minds and appreciate the differences rather than the similarities. I don't see how you can let this thread get so personal with you.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:20 AM   #347
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:

I was going to type a long ass response but it's easier to just say this:

You showed your class and character by that statemen, especially in the manner you expressed yourself in.

There's always giong to be someone out there that dislikes your taste, and the same goes for the other way. what good is there in complaining like that and pissing a bunch of people off? It just causes high school drama.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:27 AM   #348
brown eyes
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
brown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Death Kittens circa 2004

Old 05-04-2008, 02:30 AM   #349
illvialuver
Post Whore!

some friends in sac ar members of sm (skidmarks) there moto is gettem shitty. hahahha, why not have fun with your car or your group or whatever?
Old 05-04-2008, 02:36 AM   #350
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
yea no shit, hard cock = masculine/manly, soft cock = just plain gay
Old 05-04-2008, 02:59 AM   #351
illvialuver
Post Whore!

does anyone who goes boso run dual exhaust with dual tips?
or whats the most amount of tips you guys run? because I see alot of dual tips.
Old 05-04-2008, 05:54 AM   #352
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Fucking bunch of losers... Thats why I don't fucking drive anymore... I see a bunch of jdm loving douche bags like you guys and I realize I'm into the same shit and it just fucking sucks... All you faggot ass losers are taking all the fun out of driving... I feel like I'm at a fucking world of warcraft convention when I hit the track...
Is it one of those things where "it used to be more enjoyable before everyone thought they were supposed to enjoy it, but now it's just better not to associate with"?

You know, like a cool new band you find on Hype Machine, and then during your daily jailbait photo hunt you see it on some 15-year old girl's Myspace profile, and you can't like it anymore because you're better than a 15-year old girl?

Don't think I'm defending this sudden "boso" hype though.
Other than rhs13 and Quban.Russianmx73 (oh and Yuta because he did it in the before time plus he's cool) who I admire because they actually have original ideas and are doing their own thing no matter what anyone says without needing to act like they don't care while attacking anyone who doesn't like it and secretly yearning for their peers' acceptance like the Hot Topic-clad girl at prom I don't see anyone else in this thread being into this for more than a year or so, my English instructor would cry if she saw this run-on sentence.

Someone please let me know what the next cool thing will be so I can get into it a couple years before every mainstreamer is blogging about how new and refreshing it is.

<333

Last edited by Matej; 05-04-2008 at 07:18 AM..
Old 05-04-2008, 10:35 AM   #353
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

lol there is nothing to appreciate! Copying a style that was done how long ago in Japan? I mean honestly I'm fucking sick of jdm everything... You losers have no fucking lives it's quite pathetic... Oh and last time I checked I'm on a public forum and I'm just voicing my opinion... Oh and it's kind of funny how I'm bashing vrt and everyone is jumping up to give me posi rep not that I give a shit but your assumptions are totally fucking wrong... Everyone else thinks this shit is retarded as well. It's not like I'm 100% hating on peoples taste... I'm hating on the crap people are copying... You can't call this any individual's "taste" because it all comes from some fucking gay ass shit in Japan. I mean seriously if you can't afford to make your car look good don't do some stupid shit and claim it's some kind of jdm style thats totally fucking gay... You guys need to post less on here and go find real jobs...
Old 05-04-2008, 10:38 AM   #354
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Is it one of those things where "it used to be more enjoyable before everyone thought they were supposed to enjoy it, but now it's just better not to associate with"?

You know, like a cool new band you find on Hype Machine, and then during your daily jailbait photo hunt you see it on some 15-year old girl's Myspace profile, and you can't like it anymore because you're better than a 15-year old girl?
WTF MAN!?!?!?!?!?

I don't hunt daily for 15-year old girl's... I do that shit hourly and NO ONE is better than a 15-year old... Well unless she is 14!!!!

Jailbait > All

Get em before the hair does!
Old 05-04-2008, 10:39 AM   #355
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
internet

serious business

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 05-04-2008, 11:25 AM   #356
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
lol there is nothing to appreciate! Copying a style that was done how long ago in Japan? I mean honestly I'm fucking sick of jdm everything... You losers have no fucking lives it's quite pathetic... Oh and last time I checked I'm on a public forum and I'm just voicing my opinion... Oh and it's kind of funny how I'm bashing vrt and everyone is jumping up to give me posi rep not that I give a shit but your assumptions are totally fucking wrong... Everyone else thinks this shit is retarded as well. It's not like I'm 100% hating on peoples taste... I'm hating on the crap people are copying... You can't call this any individual's "taste" because it all comes from some fucking gay ass shit in Japan. I mean seriously if you can't afford to make your car look good don't do some stupid shit and claim it's some kind of jdm style thats totally fucking gay... You guys need to post less on here and go find real jobs...
cliff notes:

copying other people (even from japan) is not original, if you do this you need a real job
Old 05-04-2008, 11:36 AM   #357
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
whining on the internet isnt original either
Old 05-04-2008, 12:11 PM   #358
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

I find it funny how if one persons opinion differs from everyone elses then automatically he is whining right? This is a public forum yet no one is allowed to voice their opinion unless they are agreeing with everyone else... Thats whats wrong with this board is your all a bunch of dick sucking faggots... I'm not whining about it I'm just stating my opinion... Sorry if I'm the only person that is willing to disagree on here at the risk of my E-reputation going down...
Old 05-04-2008, 12:15 PM   #359
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
dood finch needs a hug.............or a blowjob
Old 05-04-2008, 12:20 PM   #360
illvialuver
Post Whore!

You have everyright to state your opinion but you need to learn how to express yourself without being a douchebag.

and as far as originality, you must be one of those people that think they are the first to do everything.

news for you, your most likely not. and when you voice your opinion you should say" I think , or it's not for me, or i don't like it." not your shits gay and all of you vrt guys are broke ass fanboys. it is like you go out of your way to be an asshole. I don't like the style for myself, but I don't bash them for it.

I mean hey , I don't fuck fat chicks, but some guys do, so why talk shit on them? the more fatchicks that get fucked by guys that fuck them, the less I have to encounter.

point being. the more guys that take up the boso style, the better you should feel cause they are not trying to look like you.

or maybe thats why your so upset? is it that you want people to think your the next trend to copy, and not boso?

Im taking it that you also have never heard " different strokes for different fokes" , or " what ever floats your boat".

think about it man, you should embrace the fact people want to be different than you. it will help your "original" ass stand out even more.
Closed Thread