Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-20-2009, 07:35 PM   #331
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Wouldn't it be badass if Naruto used his Kage Bushin to make a tag team with himself: one of him in Sage mode and the other in crazy ass Kyubi mode and together they just fuck up everybody in their way!
yeah that would be kinda sick

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2009, 06:00 AM   #332
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
I'm curious how naruto is going to choose between sakura and hinata. Also if sasuke is ever going to realize that he's very easy to fool. I mean seriously, if your brother tries hard to make sure that a certain someone doesn't come close to you, it might be a sign. Just a thought.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:13 AM   #333
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1
Wouldn't it be badass if Naruto used his Kage Bushin to make a tag team with himself: one of him in Sage mode and the other in crazy ass Kyubi mode and together they just fuck up everybody in their way!
When i read this, i was thinking that you mean doubleteam the girls.

I guess that could work out too... I guess..
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:48 PM   #334
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
When i read this, i was thinking that you mean doubleteam the girls.

I guess that could work out too... I guess..
Oh the possibilities...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #335
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
fuck man no update this week

i just noticed the more the next chapter gets interesting they always take a fckn break.

arrrrrghhhhh
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:28 PM   #336
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Sakura got rejecteddddddd
Old 10-29-2009, 05:42 PM   #337
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
^^^^ SERIOUSLY!!! hahahahaha fuckin naruto, i thought he was going to take it differently didn't see that coming, guess the whole naruto sakura hinata thing is going to keep going for a while. this chapter was lame.

Review Thread
Old 10-29-2009, 07:23 PM   #338
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Hes not mad nor did he reject her.

He can see that shes hiding something, crazy bitch.. i say he goes with hinata
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:09 PM   #339
2slow2go
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
ahh you guys ruined it for me fuccck . i havent read the new one yet
2slow2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:07 PM   #340
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
Title clearly states, spoilers inside
Old 10-29-2009, 11:28 PM   #341
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
MAN, FUCK THAT BITCH, SAKURA!

Back then, didn't want me, now I'm hot, ya all on me!

Sakura can keep it moving with that bullshit. Plus, this bitch got my homie Rock Lee in the back, cryin' an shit... Hell nah...
Old 10-30-2009, 12:36 AM   #342
bardabe
Post Whore!

^^^ LOL you crack me the fuck up

Review Thread
Old 10-30-2009, 08:14 AM   #343
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
not the reaction i was hoping for since there was no kanye cameo, but it was expected sort of. naruto is definitely more mature than in the past so it really comes as no surprise. besides, he can't have a girl with him at the moment since he has other priorities.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:47 AM   #344
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
dam who watched the latest anime episode? its when yiraya dies so much sadder to watch in motion than on magna
Old 10-30-2009, 12:41 PM   #345
bardabe
Post Whore!

^^^ where do you DL your anime from? I kind of stopped caring to DL it since Dattebayo dropped it.

Review Thread
Old 10-30-2009, 02:05 PM   #346
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Naruto Central | The #1 Naruto Anime & Manga Source! has streaming eps.
Old 10-30-2009, 02:12 PM   #347
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
^^^ where do you DL your anime from? I kind of stopped caring to DL it since Dattebayo dropped it.

you can watch it on crunchyroll.com or narutoget.com

sakura got blown away.
Old 10-30-2009, 02:32 PM   #348
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
jiraiya is killed agian... this time in animation. Right now the anime is more entertaining than the manga.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:14 PM   #349
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
watched it last night.. sad episode =(

man shippuuden is really good. i know theres a shitton of naruto haters who go "why do you watch that crap?".. they are probably only familur with the watered down english dub which sucks.. all anime is crap in english lol
Old 10-30-2009, 04:18 PM   #350
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
anything dubbed is crap
I fixed that for you.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:01 PM   #351
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
SOME english dubs are good not all but SOME. The Spanish dubs for anime shown in Mexico are almost or as good as the original Japanese IMO.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:14 PM   #352
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
The only reason why Naruto is rejecting her is cause he's waiting to get both Hinata and Sakura at the same time. Stupid Shikumaru messing with Naruto's emotions!!!
Old 10-31-2009, 07:20 PM   #353
240love
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post

i watch it at animecrazy.net
Old 10-31-2009, 07:36 PM   #354
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
watched it last night.. sad episode =(

man shippuuden is really good. i know theres a shitton of naruto haters who go "why do you watch that crap?".. they are probably only familur with the watered down english dub which sucks.. all anime is crap in english lol
they got nothing to do when they say why do you watch that crap.

honestly i made my older brothers watchi naruto

their ages are 35,30, and 28

hhahahahah
Old 11-01-2009, 02:13 PM   #355
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Stupid Shikumaru messing with Naruto's emotions!!!
Huhwut? Someone is confused here...
Old 11-01-2009, 03:43 PM   #356
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Huhwut? Someone is confused here...
hahahha i was about to say too
Old 11-06-2009, 12:29 AM   #357
bardabe
Post Whore!

new chapter is out, yeah sakura's a bitch

Review Thread
Old 11-06-2009, 03:03 AM   #358
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

yea its out, i wonder how killer bee vs kisame fight will turn out.

they even mentioned that kisame has a lot of chakra up to par with them jinchuuriki
Old 11-15-2009, 08:35 PM   #359
bardabe
Post Whore!

yeah new chapter was very homosexual. apparently Kizame can fuse with his sword and absorb chakra

Review Thread
Old 11-16-2009, 01:39 AM   #360
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Agreed. For once, I really hope someone else besides Naruto would kill someone.

FOR ONCE.

Seriously. Everyone has badass jutsus, but its never enough.

Its starting to feel like DBZ now.

(Goku powering up Spirit bomb for 5 episodes)

"Can Goku defeat the evil Frieza in time to save the world, pick up his kids from day care, pick up milk from the grocery store and mow the lawn? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!"
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote